Duggan Does ACE's A5 Killer Haze & A5 x Panama, Tester Strain, In DBHBB

BTW, I just saw that True North Seed Bank carries the Ace Seeds line, along with a bunch of others (was researching the Kali China Elite F4 cut).

No customs?

:thumb:
This is awesome news Gray...thank you !!
Thats right...if they are in Canada, that will be much easier and faster not going thru customs......excellent.

Yah I ordered some Ace gear from them on the 18th...not feeling the luv from them tho...started a "ticket" with them yesterday, cause' my order is still being processed...heard from them today...still could be 7 days to ship...WTF!...I know that was a long weekend and I know they'll get here, but there's no excuse for such a lengthy "processing" in my mind...or maybe I'm just a grumpy old fart!?... :hmmmm::rofl:...I just know I can get a parcel from here to Kitchener in 24 hours, and for less than they ding Ya for shipping...:rolleyes:;)...rant over...carry on...cheerz...:thumb::high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Yah I ordered some Ace gear from them on the 18th...not feeling the luv from them tho...started a "ticket" with them yesterday, cause' my order is still being processed...heard from them today...still could be 7 days to ship...WTF!...I know that was a long weekend and I know they'll get here, but there's no excuse for such a lengthy "processing" in my mind...or maybe I'm just a grumpy old fart!?... :hmmmm::rofl:...I just know I can get a parcel from here to Kitchener in 24 hours, and for less than they ding Ya for shipping...:rolleyes:;)...rant over...carry on...cheerz...:thumb::high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Well...so much for that! You gettin this Gray.....Hook ordered from them on the 18th and is still waiting.....NOT GOOD!
And NO Hook...u are not just a grumpy old fart......imo there is NO excuse for taking that long...wtf eh!!!

Maybe they got too popular and can't keep up. :)

I keep reading about the Canadian industry. They're buying up stuff all over the world. You guys are on fire up there!

Yesterday, I read somewhere that Mexico will be legal soon. That's gonna make it hard for the US Feds to keep it illegal.

Maybe they got too popular and can't keep up. :)

I keep reading about the Canadian industry. They're buying up stuff all over the world. You guys are on fire up there!

Yesterday, I read somewhere that Mexico will be legal soon. That's gonna make it hard for the US Feds to keep it illegal.
Ya.....im thinkin pretty soon for u guys....

...This just in...Squeaky Wheel gets the Grease!...

[TH]
[TH]
We received shipment details for your parcel
Your shipment details have been received from NASB and a shipping label has been created. Your parcel will be shipped as soon as it’s available.

[/TH]​
[/TH]​
[TD]
[/TD]​
[TH]
[TH]
Current status
Electronic information submitted by shipper​
[/TH]​
[/TH]​

... :thumb:;)...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

...Malawi X PCK and Tikal...freebie is Blueberry...they're pretty stingy with freebies...I have a package coming from Spain too...ordered 8...getting 14 freebies...no more falling off the wagon for me!...going. to. be. strong. ... :rolleyes::rofl:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

...My lil Killer...day 17...

Ya.....im thinkin pretty soon for u guys....
Gotta make sure to give the politicians and special interest groups time to get their bribes.....errr....campaign funding in place so all the laws can be passed to favor the crooks.....errr....I mean big businesses. Once they are sure they can maximize their gains in making it legal, it will happen.....and not a split second before.

Plants are looking amazing as usual. Sorry a couple days late but happy birthday!! :happy-birthday::passitleft:
Happy belated burf-day Duggs....hope you enjoyed it brother!
Thanks so much you guys.
My day off was nice Mon.
Today ...not so much ...16th anniversary of my moms passing ...and im having trouble with that today....

Thanks so much you guys.
My day off was nice Mon.
Today ...not so much ...16th anniversary of my moms passing ...and im having trouble with that today....

...feel Ya Bud...8 years today, since the passing of our son...would have been 43 next month...cherish the memories...:Namaste: ...h00k...:hookah:...

Back
Top Bottom