Duggan Does ACE's A5 Killer Haze & A5 x Panama, Tester Strain, In DBHBB

Ya man....gimmy dat 'J'.....hows all Joe! Thanks ...just chillin ...enjoyin a glass of wine tonight.
Don't feel a day over 50....(he's lying!!)....:thedoubletake:.....
You don’t look it eithier bro !

Thanks!! here all day homie ✊

Any edibles on the list tonight or reality got you tide up ?

You don’t look it eithier bro !

Thanks!! here all day homie ✊

Any edibles on the list tonight or reality got you tide up ?
I want stars to win love big Jamie Benn

Oh sorry Duggan what is a5 ?
...Nah, no edibles of sorts. a few hello dollies left from Mare's mom. Gotta big almond chockolate bar to eat later....lol

A5 is a special cut of old Nevilles Haze. Ace acquired it and have bred it with some of their sativas. Like A5 X Malawi , which is now called A5 Killer Haze. They also released,... to a few test growers,...some A5 X Panama. Some of us on the mag. obtained samples of these to grow out....and enjoy. Ace has also crossed this special cut with a few other of their strains and i bet have lottsa protection for it....When Neiko and i started to talk about just how strong and cerebral the A5 was, and how it spoiled us to some degree . Not everyone can smoke this weed,..the A5 ...it's simply too strong ,..but with NO body buzz, at all. if someone has paranoia , or issues with panic attacks or anxiety,...A5 is NOT recommended :thedoubletake:...Cheers man....
I should prolly add that it's also on my top 5 list of all time ...bestest weed ever puffed! It's a very functional , happy weed. does not cause any 'heavy' feelings at all and makes you feel very alert and social. But , that's only me. Neiko once told me he has to almost prepare himself and his life before he smokes it....lmfao...

Hey now what are you getting at ?

I got anxiety but I promise I would control it lol

Damn sounds like pure fire the cool
Kids call it !

The people here I know local now sell me chocolate bars double dose they say is 1000 my thc
Is 30$ I think I saw or 25$ ?

They are a huge bar and the chocolate is too die for I do not deny that !

There are super tasty treats she is now doing bath bombs too

I need to order from
There again support local he the bf is a retired vet he says . Was a nice fella .

I can be chatty !

Sorry im Ranting this is your birthday !!

Who you got St. Louis or stars bud?

I say stars for shits and giggles takes
Her!

That a5 sounds special man .

Couldn’t think of anyone more deserving to grow those a5s out .

How does one go about purchasing those ?

Are they off market and just back room hillybilly genius’s?

:passitleft:

A few pics of the girls on my BDay gang. So,..for any newbies out there. These are four A5 crosses. Back two are A5 Killer Haze, front two are A5 X Panama. they are in 2 , 26 gal. homemade 'Rootbuilder' pots, sitting on 5 caster plant trollies , on homemade 'beercap' trays. Medium is Doc Buds high brix soil ,' fourth run' They were flipped 12 days ago . Tonight just got a Transplant Drench w/Tea . About 5 gal's each pot. Did some more pruning too.
That new fan at the back is working ok so far....touch wood!
Stretch is well underway and expect another foot before it slows right down. Glad i flipped when i did....Like how they look ...not one bad leaf....cheers gang...enjoy the night.

Dam brother duggs those a5s are looking killer man congrats. Cant wait for those beasts to really start to flower out. Man ur guna have some wrangling to do to keep those girls under control good luck. I was thinking about trying some more sativa dominate to pure sativas for my next round since I'll be starting it this Wednesday but I wasnt sure I could contain them :rofl: but urs look great an really make me wana go try some out. I figure I should try my hand at growing a pure sativa indoors atleast once in my life lol. But yeah :happy-birthday: brother hope today went great for ya here is a hibrix birthday jay for u my man followed by a nice vape of some cbd critical cure freshies enjoy buddy:passitleft: :volcano-smiley:

Good morning and thank you all very much for the bday wishes.
You all helped make my day off yesterday a good one with your jokes, wishes and cake too.
Yesterday was a big one as i turned 60.....only 2 more to go until i can retire , early at 62.
Blazin.....dont fret these sativas bud! Just get a good handle on LSTing and dont grow them too tall and u will be fine.They are a bit more of a challenge...but are a bit more fun too.
Give one or two a try and see wat you can do .Cheers and thanks for all the nice words bud....:high-five:

Good morning and thank you all very much for the bday wishes.
You all helped make my day off yesterday a good one with your jokes, wishes and cake too.
Yesterday was a big one as i turned 60.....only 2 more to go until i can retire , early at 62.
Blazin.....dont fret these sativas bud! Just get a good handle on LSTing and dont grow them too tall and u will be fine.They are a bit more of a challenge...but are a bit more fun too.
Give one or two a try and see wat you can do .Cheers and thanks for all the nice words bud....:high-five:

Thanx for the encouraging words brother much appreciated. I did do a kali mist from serious seeds outdoor back when I first started growing. An man she got tall as shizz I'm 6.4 and it was a good foot taller then I am. I wish I new then what I do now lol cause i lollipopped her not knowing u dnt need to do that outdoors lol. But still the bud was fantastic. I think I mite have some seeds from one that hermied on me and at the time I kept them not really sure why lol. But I guess it is getting time to be able 2 start an outdoor grow here so maybe I'll jus run a bunch of those beans outdoor in my little clearish tent. Question if a plant is a female and it hermies are those seeds regular or would they be female just with a higher chance of herming?

Hey Duggs good to see you it has been a while and I have been having health issues. But I am here trying to get caught up, as I did not have my laptop in the hospital. Also getting my grow up and running and is in my signature. Have a good day Duggs.

a few groceries etc....just gonna grab a few puffs of CKS Durban Poison. IMO, they shouldn't have been allowed(or sumpin) to call it that...cuz it ain't.:dude-knocking:..Pfft! (Durban Poison is supposed to be a pure Sativa from South Africa, with no Indica in it watsoever....)

That is why I have not much interest in buying CKS or other Canadian bred stuff. They got the names....but I want the real stuff. I was tempted with Jordan of the islands, but they are all regular and I want feminized.

That is why I have not much interest in buying CKS or other Canadian bred stuff. They got the names....but I want the real stuff. I was tempted with Jordan of the islands, but they are all regular and I want feminized.
Jordan of the Islands is a very good breeder. Try and get BC God Bud .Pretty sure u can get those from BC Bud Depot.
Im gonna grow her out again...very nice strain...tasty as all get out and a good yielder too.cheers.

Hey Duggs good to see you it has been a while and I have been having health issues. But I am here trying to get caught up, as I did not have my laptop in the hospital. Also getting my grow up and running and is in my signature. Have a good day Duggs.
Wow...so good to hear you are ok and out of the hospital.
I didn't know u had health issues.....hope u are ok now and it wasnt too serious.
Thanks for dropping by and havin a look at my grow.
Try and have a good day ....and very cool to hear u are starting your outdoor grow again this year... :cheer::bravo:

BTW, I just saw that True North Seed Bank carries the Ace Seeds line, along with a bunch of others (was researching the Kali China Elite F4 cut).

No customs?

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom