Duggan Does ACE's A5 Killer Haze & A5 x Panama, Tester Strain, In DBHBB

Ya eh Joe...they still got the win....:passitleft:All the top seeded teams are OUT! Bruins could take it this year......:passitleft:
I say I want them to win only to say hey at least my team took them to game seven right !

Bye Gardner and nylander lol

...my thoughts...Nylander can go( that new contract could buy some new talent!)...Kadri can go...Gardiner can stay...Babcock... :hmmmm:...still got a lot of players on other team's that can bring Stanley to a number of Canadian cities for a visit...my glass is always half full...;)...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

...my thoughts...Nylander can go( that new contract could buy some new talent!)...Kadri can go...Gardiner can stay...Babcock... :hmmmm:...still got a lot of players on other team's that can bring Stanley to a number of Canadian cities for a visit...my glass is always half full...;)...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Babcock can’t play the game for them only coach and he is a great coach I think personally every year they don’t make it plan-the coach it Seems to be sure he made a few mistakes . Like not playing Matthews more considering he lead with 5 goals throughout why not give him more ice time?

Garderner only has speed but not a heads up d player he needs more minor ohl league time I think .

Nylander was a joke his best hockey was in playoffs and that isn’t enough sadly to win a cup .

Kaddish I like despite what he did to Boston’s player which no it wasn’t right but understood why he did it .

Guess we will see what dubas says ! :bong:

Thanks Scotia, mornin to ya my brotha! Just got done mixing up a batch of 4th run DBHBB soil. Added about 15 pounds EWC's , 600 gms of amendment , and two gal's. of perlite. For the sake of anyone interested , it takes a full 5 gal's . of water to sufficiently moisten a batch of soil for cooking....moist , but NOT wet....That water had some Tea and Trans added to it also. Be ready in 30 days , as usual.
Gotta fly...my 3 sis's. and Mare are taking me out for my BDay brunch ...then tonight Mare is taking me out to our fav. spot for supper...then back to my place for some discussion....of sorts.....:surf:............:thedoubletake:.......................:slide:
This Bday is a big one.....6 X 10..........Bahhh!:(
Have a great day....friends a mine....:circle-of-love:

Happy early bday Duggs! Got all caught up and wow the plants look very healthy!
Did the blinking ever stop on your Advanced light, was it?
Cheers!
Hey Archie , thanks eh.....no it's still blinking on the center 6 clusters. Nathan from Advanced said over 3 weeks ago he was gonna send me parts.....haven't got them yet.....i gotta bad feelin about this....ever heard of getting swept under the table...or hoped to be forgotten about...i feel this ......lets hope not ,...but it doesn't take a month to build/make/aquire a power supply for a light that has been in manufacture mode for a number of years now....so we'le see. Ive seen this before , that's why i'm a lil pessimistic .....Cheers bud!:high-five:

Good morning Rusty...welcome to my journal. Oh...about your question...NO, do not use that much of Doc's 'roots'. When transplanting into pots with our DBHBB soil, just use a fist full for each hole. Sprinkle a good 'dusting' of it in the hole...all around and a lil on the rootball...that's it! That bag of 'roots' should last you a while. Hope that answers your question. Enjoy the day would ya....and congrats on finding us and DBHBB...your growing just got 'more fun' cuz of it. Cheers eh.:high-five:

Happy Birthday brother! :passitleft:

Rusty, you're gonna love the kit! Let us know if you start a journal and if you have any other questions.
Thanks Ween...i'l take it,...but it's not till Monday...took a holiday , so Mare and i can chill the day.
What's up weenmeoff? Thanks man and actually I started a journal today. I put I hope this goes well in the title.
Rusty....put a link to your journal in your 'signature'...so members can easily find you. The whole gang will likely visit and 'sub up' if you do that. Cheers. :passitleft:.....off to Bday brunch.....:surf:

Back
Top Bottom