Duggan Does ACE's A5 Killer Haze & A5 x Panama, Tester Strain, In DBHBB

Ya,..talkin about weird things our plants do and show us. Remember the odd ball A5 X Panama i have that self topped very early and developed three main branches....well, check this out gang. I have never seen this phenomenon. Have seen flower clusters at the 'hip' of a leaf,...seen lottsa weird leaf patterns and stuff like that , but ive never seen this before. This stalk on this main branch is almost one inch across. It's growing like it wants to split off into two but won't , creating this massive leader. Wonder wat the cola will look like.....

Enjoy the night gang.:circle-of-love:

Ya,..talkin about weird things our plants do and show us. Remember the odd ball A5 X Panama i have that self topped very early and developed three main branches....well, check this out gang. I have never seen this phenomenon. Have seen flower clusters at the 'hip' of a leaf,...seen lottsa weird leaf patterns and stuff like that , but ive never seen this before. This stalk on this main branch is almost one inch across. It's growing like it wants to split off into two but won't , creating this massive leader. Wonder wat the cola will look like....

Nice job dugs those girls look great congrats. And dam brother that stem is a thicken that's for sure lol.

Ya,..talkin about weird things our plants do and show us. Remember the odd ball A5 X Panama i have that self topped very early and developed three main branches....well, check this out gang. I have never seen this phenomenon. Have seen flower clusters at the 'hip' of a leaf,...seen lottsa weird leaf patterns and stuff like that , but ive never seen this before. This stalk on this main branch is almost one inch across. It's growing like it wants to split off into two but won't , creating this massive leader. Wonder wat the cola will look like.....

Hey Duggan I saw that plant while cruising the photo gallery. What a freak! I hope it feeds like a water hose.
:jawdropper:

Heya Duggs and the hooligans. I just stopped by to catch up and was surprised to see your " Biggun ". I had two of my Hazes do that last year ( not quite the inch in diameter mind you) and well before bud cycle I simply scored both sides opposite the split. Within a week or two it had split, and I tied off the split just below the knuckle. Worked really well, but I am not sure it did more than make it look prettier in a picture as it filled in my canopy.. Everything looks well bro, and am looking forward to your harvest, ... AS ALWAYS duh.. LOL green days , and to all

Hey ya Hacks!..Bin cruisin thru the other threads,..better get over here..lol.. Ya , i'm not gonna cut her ..i'l let her just do her thang and hopefully cool shit happens. I tried 'back building' for the first time last Sativa crop and i liked wat that did, but will only do it again, if height gets to be a major problem. Cheers bud....
Doc is back and will no doubt get the Q and A thread buzzin...i figure....:slide:

...evenin' Duggs... :ciao:here's my killer X A5 I got going with a couple DDA's while I'm waiting for kit to cook...she's 12 days old...auto's got put in 5's today...she's gonna hang in a 1 for couple weeks yet...hopefully, it will warm up enuff' to fire up the shed...

...plan is to try and get some S1's from her...anyways, have a good one...weeks almost done...cheerz...:thumb::high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

I can't wait to see what that thing turns into!

Lurking in the corner Duggs--thanks for the Stella. You'll be happy to know I have 3 BCPs growing, looking for the best one to run an entire hoophouse of them in the spring. :ganjamon:

:passitleft:
Thats pretty cool news Stoney. You chose a very likeable strain. Just a really good, all round, very good choice for your project...
Oh yeah...with Magoo throwing the first guess out already I don't want to miss out! 34.2 :)
You think i'm gonna remember that....:dude-knocking:....lol....would love to bring that much in of this crop ,...but...but, not this time. Unless they surprise me.:passitleft:
...evenin' Duggs... :ciao:here's my killer X A5 I got going with a couple DDA's while I'm waiting for kit to cook...she's 12 days old...auto's got put in 5's today...she's gonna hang in a 1 for couple weeks yet...hopefully, it will warm up enuff' to fire up the shed...

...plan is to try and get some S1's from her...anyways, have a good one...weeks almost done...cheerz...:thumb::high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Look at that lil A5....:surf:...she's gonna grow up and make you smile a lot....then build a shed.....:rofl:
Keep me/us updated with her....:high-five:

Nice job dugs those girls look great congrats. And dam brother that stem is a thicken that's for sure lol.
Nice and thick how she likes it ✊:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom