Duggan Does ACE's A5 Killer Haze & A5 x Panama, Tester Strain, In DBHBB

Hey Joe...mornin to ya! Wats with this weather eh! Thanks BTW...Bday is Monday and i took a holiday...yeepa , yeepa. Sure would be nice to see the sun ,...but by the look of the forecast ...winter is coming...Bahh!:passitleft:
Yup winter is just leaving again for last time

Sun is coming out to play for your bday buddy . I will look silly but will do my sunshine dance outside in backyard lol my neighbors might wonder what I am ?

But oh well !

Hey duggs happy early bday brother. Here is alil special jay I rolled on 420 with hibrix devils carn wrapped in HB D.C. dabs which I then coated in bud dust (which is just bud I ground dwn to dust lol) :passitleft:. But yea I'm getting things ready to start my second round of HB soil. I also have a kit that is on its first round that will be done in a few days as well. I hope that the clones I'm starting or trying to start lol in soil will be ready by the time the HB soil gets done cooking. Idk why but I've taken like 10 or so clones of my GirlScoutCookies and all but 3 died. I'm also trying to take some afrodite clones but those r so I can find the sex of those plants. N once I find all the females ill take clones for the HB soil. But I'm having a hard time getting them to root. So I jus figure I'll veg alil longer then normal to make more clone sites an jus keep taking them till I get some to root lol. But yea jus wanted to swing by an catch up on the journal an wish u a happy bday brother hope u have a great one. Anyway keep it green an frosty n stay healthy my friend.

Hey duggs happy early bday brother. Here is alil special jay I rolled on 420 with hibrix devils carn wrapped in HB D.C. dabs which I then coated in bud dust (which is just bud I ground dwn to dust lol) :passitleft:. But yea I'm getting things ready to start my second round of HB soil. I also have a kit that is on its first round that will be done in a few days as well. I hope that the clones I'm starting or trying to start lol in soil will be ready by the time the HB soil gets done cooking. Idk why but I've taken like 10 or so clones of my GirlScoutCookies and all but 3 died. I'm also trying to take some afrodite clones but those r so I can find the sex of those plants. N once I find all the females ill take clones for the HB soil. But I'm having a hard time getting them to root. So I jus figure I'll veg alil longer then normal to make more clone sites an jus keep taking them till I get some to root lol. But yea jus wanted to swing by an catch up on the journal an wish u a happy bday brother hope u have a great one. Anyway keep it green an frosty n stay healthy my friend.

Thanks so much Blazin!...very glad you are seeing a lot of success with your growing but a bummer about your cuttings. I wish i could offer up some secret wisdom for you but all i would do is repeat wat some of our gang does with theirs. I'm sure help will arrive from one of them here with some tips /tricks/solutions for you. Have an awesome day my friend....:high-five:

Thanks so much Blazin!...very glad you are seeing a lot of success with your growing but a bummer about your cuttings. I wish i could offer up some secret wisdom for you but all i would do is repeat wat some of our gang does with theirs. I'm sure help will arrive from one of them here with some tips /tricks/solutions for you. Have an awesome day my friend....:high-five:

Yea people already been helpn lol. Man if it wasnt for :420: here an all the great peeps I wudnt have half the knowledge I do about growing. Because I never new back then how much I would actually like gardening even non420 plants now lmao. So now I got my own veggie garden outside along with a outdoor greenhouse. Its jus alil tent like deal well more a box with clearish plastic walls really lol. You should see it when it gets windy u can hear tht thing jus snapping In the wind. If it dnt have anything in it the wind blows it around the yard or out into the neighbor's corn/hay field :rofl:. So i figure maybe try some outdoor strains this year but in the lil greenhouse deal so they wont be seen an then I can put them directly in the middle of my back yard/garden area where they would get the best an most light in the yard.

Yea people already been helpn lol. Man if it wasnt for :420: here an all the great peeps I wudnt have half the knowledge I do about growing. Because I never new back then how much I would actually like gardening even non420 plants now lmao. So now I got my own veggie garden outside along with a outdoor greenhouse. Its jus alil tent like deal well more a box with clearish plastic walls really lol. You should see it when it gets windy u can hear tht thing jus snapping In the wind. If it dnt have anything in it the wind blows it around the yard or out into the neighbor's corn/hay field :rofl:. So i figure maybe try some outdoor strains this year but in the lil greenhouse deal so they wont be seen an then I can put them directly in the middle of my back yard/garden area where they would get the best an most light in the yard.
Very cool Blazin! Please keep me/us up to date with your lil green house project! Sounds like a bit of fun without too much stress or extra work....good on ya bud. One of these years i'l be able to have that kinda fun too. Right now my youngest is just a bit too young for all that. Anyhow cheers and have a great day!:high-five:
Happy Birthday Duggs! :happy-birthday::party:
Thanks so much ...friend a mine....took today off ..OF COURSE!!:rofl: Just got outta bed about 20 min's. ago.....yikes.....musta bin all the 'talking' last night.....:dude-knocking:.........:rofl::high-five:
Im here for the party with Stella’s and my guacamole :headbanger:
You bring Guac......i have Stella's....who has the produce....?.....:hmmmm:

...cheerz... :thumb::hookah:...h00k...:hookah:...
Gimmy dat cake......:yahoo:...lovin it Hook....cheers my friend...:cheer::high-five:

Looking at the crop last night...yikes , major stretching going on. next drink will be a transplant Drench w/Tea.
More SCing is needed....cheers gang !:circle-of-love:

Happy Birthday, Duggs! Hope it’s most excellent!
Happy Birthday! Have a great day!

:passitleft:

Thanks you guys...:passitleft:....just got home from some errands...too long of a line up to get new licence...PFFT!!

I don't like lines......for anything, and would rather try again another day...:surf:...Picked up another 5 gal. jug of distilled,
a few groceries etc....just gonna grab a few puffs of CKS Durban Poison. IMO, they shouldn't have been allowed(or sumpin) to call it that...cuz it ain't.:dude-knocking:..Pfft! (Durban Poison is supposed to be a pure Sativa from South Africa, with no Indica in it watsoever....)
Anyhow , having a great day...hope ya'l are too....:passitleft:

Hey, today is the actual b'day? :theband:

And it's one of the big ones too, isn't it. Heheh, welcome to the group!

And get this - it's my sister's birthday too. She has 4 years on you, though.

Happy Birthday, ya old neer-do-well! :)

Hey, today is the actual b'day? :theband:

And it's one of the big ones too, isn't it. Heheh, welcome to the group!

And get this - it's my sister's birthday too. She has 4 years on you, though.

Happy Birthday, ya old neer-do-well! :)

Great day to ya Gray,.....:high-five:....Ya , that's right, your sis,...same day.
Was a nice weekend , but was a lil too busy with so much going on.
Chillin now, hoping my youngest will drop in after school,...Please say hi and a hug to M for me would ya. Thanks again ....:passitleft:

Birthday joints for Duggan let’s go !!

:420::passitleft::cough::smokin::rollit::bongrip::bong::yummy::ganjamon::roorrip::hookah::blunt::Rasta::cough::lot-o-toke:

We there yet ?

Hope your bday is going good Duggan .

Cheers ✊

A few pics of the girls on my BDay gang. So,..for any newbies out there. These are four A5 crosses. Back two are A5 Killer Haze, front two are A5 X Panama. they are in 2 , 26 gal. homemade 'Rootbuilder' pots, sitting on 5 caster plant trollies , on homemade 'beercap' trays. Medium is Doc Buds high brix soil ,' fourth run' They were flipped 12 days ago . Tonight just got a Transplant Drench w/Tea . About 5 gal's each pot. Did some more pruning too.
That new fan at the back is working ok so far....touch wood!
Stretch is well underway and expect another foot before it slows right down. Glad i flipped when i did....Like how they look ...not one bad leaf....cheers gang...enjoy the night.

Back
Top Bottom