Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Oh no! Can i have the old 420 mag. back. What's this...temporary ???? WTF?? I got pics to post ,...people to talk to....now what....not very happy,....sorry!!!

I hear ya brother!! I couldn't figure out how to find my Subscribed threads for a while. Man, we really hate change huh LOL!!

I agree Duggan, I had to go around and find all the journals I follow. And this new format looks like shit. All our profile pics looks pretty crappy now too. The while look of this site is pretty bad now. I sure hope they didn't screw up the app as well.

The app isn’t working at all and from my understanding was done when this update happened.420 mag has problem with app developer and are looking for new app developers.

The app isn’t working at all and from my understanding was done when this update happened.420 mag has problem with app developer and are looking for new app developers.
Ah shit, you're saying the app won't be back until they finds a new developer and they get it into this format... that sucks. It was so much easier than messing with this site, especially now. Am I mistaken or didn't they just do an update to the site not long ago? Cause I am pretty sure they did. This was my favorite place...

I agree Duggan, I had to go around and find all the journals I follow. And this new format looks like shit. All our profile pics looks pretty crappy now too. The while look of this site is pretty bad now. I sure hope they didn't screw up the app as well.

Attention 420 mag mods ......what have you guys done to a great site.....u have ruined it. I want to complain very loudly...NONE of us like it!!!!!
You took a great home page and format and completely fu...d it up!

Attention 420 mag mods ......what have you guys done to a great site.....u have ruined it. I want to complain very loudly...NONE of us like it!!!!!
You took a great home page and format and completely fu...d it up!
I just let the mods know we dont like this new disaster.....cuz thats what it is! Just look at it......what a mess.

you pretty much said it all duggan they'll get the bugs worked out in a month it will be business as usual!:)
You call this 'bugs'........i dont.......i call it a fucking disaster!.....They took a great site and compleyely ruined it.....for what!!!!!!!a 'make work project'?????Pissed right off!!!
I got people to talk too...pics to post.....what a mess!

Back
Top Bottom