Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

Can someone please tell me how to upload the old 420 mag site?????????????
I am pretty sure that old site is gone Duggan. Taking a bit of getting used to. Let the young people figure out all the answers to the bugs Duggan and we can save what little hair we have left for emergencies LOL.

On the Top row of BUTTONS

2nd is 420 FORUMS. Hover over it
Drop down shows up
WATCHED THREADS is all of the Older Threads you subscribed to
YOUR THREADS are all the threads YOU have started

Uplodaing Pics is similar

Far Right GALLERY, Hover over it
Drop down shows up
YOUR MEDIA click it and yer picks and UPLOAD page shows up

Hop this helps a bit

Im at work...on my stupid cell phone.i couldnt even figure out the old format on this thing......now i gotta do it all again...bahhh!
Have a puff....that aint gonna help matters for me! Wanna know who's bright idea this was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No point in trying to figure out this site..on this phone...not the same as my pc at home.This is very maddening for me right now....i just dont understand why ..is all! It was so cool before...and i said so many times as i welcomed new members....what do i say now....am i supposed to lie......cuz this site aint cool any more...just a fucking pain in my lil ass.
Only thing i like now are all the friemds ive made over the last ,almost 6 yrs......everything else about this sight sucks......a lot!!!!!

Im at work...on my stupid cell phone.i couldnt even figure out the old format on this thing......now i gotta do it all again...bahhh!
Have a puff....that aint gonna help matters for me! Wanna know who's bright idea this was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No point in trying to figure out this site..on this phone...not the same as my pc at home.This is very maddening for me right now....i just dont understand why ..is all! It was so cool before...and i said so many times as i welcomed new members....what do i say now....am i supposed to lie......cuz this site aint cool any more...just a fucking pain in my lil ass.
Only thing i like now are all the friemds ive made over the last ,almost 6 yrs......everything else about this sight sucks......a lot!!!!!

How can I help Myfriend

I used the webview phone 1st, is a bit different but just takes a few minutes to figure out how to get around now

The reason for the change is the Developer for the APP stopped support for us, thus, its dead

I can do Screen shots to help ya find things if that helps, ill be using my Phone 90% of the time

How can I help Myfriend

I used the webview phone 1st, is a bit different but just takes a few minutes to figure out how to get around now

The reason for the change is the Developer for the APP stopped support for us, thus, its dead

I can do Screen shots to help ya find things if that helps, ill be using my Phone 90% of the time

Thank you Chris......im loaded with a lot of negativity right now and only have my phone.I will need help later tonight...if i decide to stick it out .....i am very upset!
Im old and change is NOT good!
Very angry.........very angry!

Here are a couple PHONE Pics to help ya navigate a bit

1st pic, the 3 bars at Top, Teddy referred to them as HAMBURGER
Click it

Menu Bar slides over for the Forums and stuffs
YOUR THREADS is ones YOU started
WATCHED THREADS is your old list of subscribed threads

If you scroll down to the Bottom you have MEDIA
YOUR MEDIA is where yo go to UPLOAD pics
Click the add media, then MEMBER GALLERIES, then upload pics. It will default to your galleries

I did notice on the Phone Upload ya can only tag one pic at a time to upload, Ill report that as a bug, be easier to tag as many as you want to upload

Hope this helps some my friend

Duggan, you're bigger than this. Take a breath and find something happier to focus your thoughts on. This is day one, and we still don't understand it, but we're a bright and determined lot and not a single one ☝️ of us will sit still for you leaving.

It'll be alright. We'll get you through it.

No way to edit a post on the iPhone?

Hey Duggs,
On another note....
Your fake plants really look like plastic.
Someday I'll can get the waxy fake plant look you have.

I really love Doc's kit, but some things still escape me.
In the meantime I'll eat popcorn. Since the emoticon is missin.....:popcorn:
:)

DO NOT UPLOAD PICTURES UNTIL THEY STRIP METADATA! Thanks OL for the heads up. This site should be shut down until this critical issue is figured out!
High Ween,
I turn off LBS from the mobile device. On my phone this does not populate the location info.
At a minimum,I would recommend that regardless of if the site does it or not.

High Ween,
I turn off LBS from the mobile device. On my phone this does not populate the location info.
At a minimum,I would recommend that regardless of if the site does it or not.

Is lbs location services? If so, mine was on. I did ask mods to remove pics I uploaded since new site but I'm sure they're busy.

Hi Scorp! Someone told me that if you open the pic in an app like photoshop that the location data is there. Can you help with removing the pics I uploaded since yesterday? I did send a couple messages.
I dont have access to that, sorry

I dont see any Info In my Pics in my editors on my locations, so cant Confirm or Deny that part

DO NOT UPLOAD PICTURES UNTIL THEY STRIP METADATA! Thanks OL for the heads up. This site should be shut down until this critical issue is figured out!

I liked your post, and would have thanked (with the button) you for passing this info, but it seems there is no That you button. And no way to give +Reps that I can see.

Hi Scorp! Someone told me that if you open the pic in an app like photoshop that the location data is there. Can you help with removing the pics I uploaded since yesterday? I did send a couple messages.

I pulled a Pic into Photoshop, as well as INFO one on my Phone

No Location Data
Date Date
Phone TYPE data

So best I can determine at this Point

Back
Top Bottom