Duggan Does Black Cherry Punch & Star Pupil With Doc's Gear!

My patience is almost gone....WAY TOO LONG HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got pics on here some where but how do i post them on my journal..and where the F are they?????..WHAT A FUCKING PITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry yet having such a ruff time my friend

Posting pics is tbh very complicated.....i don't like how it is ...AT ALL! Lots of things wrong with this forum...LOTS AND LOTS !They have a lot of work to do on this place. TOO much fucking around to do stuff and is very tricky to navigate. Web page designer is way off track with this site now...way off! Old sight was much easier to navigate and manipulate...and that's not cuz im just not used to it either...it's just a mess is what it is! Look at my avatar pic!!!! Look at it...it's all pixilated....posting pics takes way too long cuz ya have to scroll to the bottom of the page with every pic...bahhhh what is that ?????? NOT HAPPY !!!!!Shitty web page! Not good ! Pics load on page just like my Pentium 100 did almost 20 yrs. ago ...sloooooowwwww!

anyone know where the PM section is.....? Holy Batman, where is everything....?

thank you, overlord!

Duggs,

You have the most exquisite plants I have ever seen....don't know what you do different, we all grow with the kit, but geez, you have something very special dialed in with some secret sauce which I wish I had the recipe to........rock on, my friend, with grace and infinite positive thoughts directed at you....

Back
Top Bottom