Duggan Does Bubba Hash & DP's: Lemon Zkittles

Morning Duggs, I'm getting ready to mix my soil from my first grow(second run) and a second batch(1st run). I don't want to mix the first run and second run at any point of growing right? I'm doing all reg's and plan on keeping some males and taking clones so were I run 4 10 gallon pots for flower, I guess my question is can I add a bag of promix to my second run after cooking if I need the extra soil when up plotting to the 10's or can I also just cull the males I don't need and just toss that soil back in? cheers brother I hope my question isn't to confusing haha. Also is our soil good for keeping mothers and cuts going? would I just keep them in 1 gallons and basically treat them like they are in veg? as always thank you for any help, I'm looking forward to making some beans this run my goal is to find a very nice haze strain and x it to a blue gorilla I have which is dj shorts original BB x to GG4. :passitleft:

Mornin to ya Farmer. Great questions bud. Yes, either way is fine TBH. If i were u , i would just toss the males and just re, use that soil as NEW. The males were not in there long anyhow , so , all will be fine. You could also add some fresh PM to the cooked soil too, up to u. Just not too much , u be the judge.
And yes, of course our soil is great for keeping moms and clones. Many around the mag do just that bud.Yup , keep them in #1's and treat them as in 'veg', like u said. keep in mind , the longer u keep them in the #1's , the more challenging it will become to keep them healthy. U might wanna ask Krip ( i think it's him) about his method. He keeps moms alive for a long time by bonsiaing them. Cheers.

Mornin to ya Farmer. Great questions bud. Yes, either way is fine TBH. If i were u , i would just toss the males and just re, use that soil as NEW. The males were not in there long anyhow , so , all will be fine. You could also add some fresh PM to the cooked soil too, up to u. Just not too much , u be the judge.
And yes, of course our soil is great for keeping moms and clones. Many around the mag do just that bud.Yup , keep them in #1's and treat them as in 'veg', like u said. keep in mind , the longer u keep them in the #1's , the more challenging it will become to keep them healthy. U might wanna ask Krip ( i think it's him) about his method. He keeps moms alive for a long time by bonsiaing them. Cheers.
Excited to show my new set up brother going to be a good go his round with all my knee knowledge hopefully I get a shareable creation :Namaste::lot-o-toke:

@FutRfarmer
If you keep mother's in Kit soil for a long time, you'll want to repot them at some point, probably around 6 months, in fresh soil. Clean out the roots as best as you can when you do this. If you watch some videos on actual bonsai trees, you'll see how to do this, if you're wondering.

@FutRfarmer
If you keep mother's in Kit soil for a long time, you'll want to repot them at some point, probably around 6 months, in fresh soil. Clean out the roots as best as you can when you do this. If you watch some videos on actual bonsai trees, you'll see how to do this, if you're wondering.
Thank you I’ll read up on that:passitleft:

Evenin to ya'l, misfits, ner de wells, friends a mine,...:ganjamon:
Photos of the girls,..suppers on the stove , so here they are, Cheers.

Looking excellent as always Duggs. That one Bubba is looking interesting. Maybe the OG genetics coming out.
Thank you I’ll read up on that:passitleft:
Nigel in the bonsai zone is excellent. My wife and I have spent many nights smoking and watching him. I've learned a lot about pruning just from watching him.

Lookin' good!... :thumb:...the Bubba's are bushy little bugger's aren't they...looks to be shaping up to...well, you know...;):rofl:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...Boys weekend?...
Mornin to ya Hook..:passitleft:U said it bud...shaping up , lookin like 24.6...ha!
Holy shit Duggs those girls are lookin amazing, how old are they now. Your plants seem to just burst out of the gates after you finish you current grow. Cheers to you bud.
Ya, thats cuz while theyre growing in the #1's,..the big ladies always get all the attention.Thank u very much Newb. These girls are about 7 weeks old now and just about set for bloom. Any day now. Enjoy the day would ya..:high-five::high-five:
Looking excellent as always Duggs. That one Bubba is looking interesting. Maybe the OG genetics coming out.

Nigel in the bonsai zone is excellent. My wife and I have spent many nights smoking and watching him. I've learned a lot about pruning just from watching him.
That's awesome you have found someone you both can learn from like that.
Ya eh...OG genetics coming out..prolly. She's just a wee bit different from her sister. has much narrower and generally smaller leaves too. Should be interesting when they bloom , which is coming very , very soon. I'm wondering about the stretch with the Lemon Zkittles,...so... Cheers eh.
This!

Looks beautiful Duggs. That NextLight looks sweet hanging in there too. It’s going to make you want more of them! :cool:
Dunno about that , but it's a nice prize and i'm very grateful.
Looking good bud!
Thank you ,..friend a mine. Hopefully my BH will look as tasty and potent as yours. Cheers bud.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom