Duggan Does Durban Poison & Chronic

Krip, my suggestion would be to not use on those perfect plants you have. Why risk it!?!?

Mornin Doogs, Yeti, Krip and crew!

:passitleft:

Great question!!! :high-five:

I really don't want to risk anything! I was hoping to give them a boost to help keep them healthy in some "risk-free" way. But, if you guys think it's a risk even using it, I have no problem leaving the bottle sealed, for now! ;)

Mornin to ya'l...Krip. Yeti , Ween and friends! Couple things about Way Ahead /Snake Oil!
Yeti is most correct with application of it!! The idea is to know how the strain behaves....very important. If u know ,..or suspect an issue with mid bloom fade, then yes...please apply it BEFORE any issues arise. Like Yeti said...it's way easier to treat this , before it happens , so your not chasing it all thru mid to late bloom. As Neiko has said recently too, it's almost impossible to stop the fade , late after the CD's....treat the condition ONCE , early in bloom , but only once is necessary. It is mixed at 1/4 ratio to Brix...OK? So use 1/4 the amount of Brix for a 1 to 4 ratio...NO stronger.
I would also lean towards just skipping it...as Ween has mentioned....if you suspect NO trouble....If the strain has shown well all thru bloom in previous grows don't use it....its not only a waste of product but its like putting high test gas in a lawn mower...just not needed. Cheers guys....:high-five:

Hey Mr!....wat doin?...my sisters and i are taking Mare out for a Bday lunch (Bday was last Thurs.) I took her out last night to our fav spot...wat a bitchin night....got lots of high quality 'talking' done...lmfao....
Nothing better than high quality talking! Im hanging out with the kids today just taking it easy. I have a lot of cleaning to do in the basement but I will do it when my oldest goes back to his moms! Enjoy the day and tell Mare happy Bday!

Nothing better than high quality talking! Im hanging out with the kids today just taking it easy. I have a lot of cleaning to do in the basement but I will do it when my oldest goes back to his moms! Enjoy the day and tell Mare happy Bday!
Hey Duggan and crew! Just getting caught up, don’t mind me.
Me too Archie,..just sittin down now,...busy day and all , but a fun 'busy'. Hey Yeti...thank u sir,..i will tell Mare. She just left about an hour ago. Were with each other a lot this weekend,...now we have to wait all week. I have boys next weekend too so, there will be no 'real' ...'talking'....:ganjamon:....
Ok...should say , at least sumpin of my plants...all good, boring......next.....:rofl:
They have just gotten the 2 consecutive CD's w/ Tea, over the last 12 days or so....blooming is profuse. 26 gal's. of DBHBB soil at their disposal....:slide:.
Enjoy the night gang,...friends a mine,...misfits, ..ner de wells ...Cheers eh.:passitleft:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:rollit:

Me too Archie,..just sittin down now,...busy day and all , but a fun 'busy'. Hey Yeti...thank u sir,..i will tell Mare. She just left about an hour ago. Were with each other a lot this weekend,...now we have to wait all week. I have boys next weekend too so, there will be no 'real' ...'talking'....:ganjamon:....
Ok...should say , at least sumpin of my plants...all good, boring......next.....:rofl:
They have just gotten the 2 consecutive CD's w/ Tea, over the last 12 days or so....blooming is profuse. 26 gal's. of DBHBB soil at their disposal....:slide:.
Enjoy the night gang,...friends a mine,...misfits, ..ner de wells ...Cheers eh.:passitleft:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!:rollit:
Glad you had a good "chat" bud! Sounds like the plants are cruising. How long until you drop the beans for the next round? Did you decide what you were going to run for sure?

Hi Duggan. I am on my first grow and had to read your journal (on pg 20) after seeing the last pic. Just beautiful!!

when you say they are in 26'rs, is that 26 gal pots?! I am like you where I treat the space as one plant. I lost 2 to males at flip.

I hope I can have such a fricken gorgeous crop one day as I learn this amazing plant.

subbing these babies

Oh ya....guess i need to start them eh.....ya, next couple days .Not 100 % sure of both strains yet.....A5 X Panama (test strain) and ???prolly A5,Killer Haze
I figured it had to be getting close with you giving the cats recently. Seems like you are still up in the air on the second one. All A5 crosses sounds like a safe bet.

Hi Duggan. I am on my first grow and had to read your journal (on pg 20) after seeing the last pic. Just beautiful!!

when you say they are in 26'rs, is that 26 gal pots?! I am like you where I treat the space as one plant. I lost 2 to males at flip.

I hope I can have such a fricken gorgeous crop one day as I learn this amazing plant.

subbing these babies

Good morning ...and welcome to my journal Vapor. Thank you for the nice words sir! Too bad about all your 'males'.

Yes, my two pots i use are 26 gal capacity.I always grow two of the same strain in each but different in each pot.
Cheers eh.. ..stick around and get a feel for our awesome group we have here
A bunch of very cool growers willing to help with any and all your concerns. Enjoy the day Mr!

Hi Vapor! I guess it depends on what you consider a fortune. Duggan and a bunch of us run Doc Buds "kit" which is one of the most affordable systems out there. Bonus, it's also one of the best for growing top shelf organic produce! Let us know if you want more info even if it's for a future grow seeing as you already have soil you're using.

Hi Vapor! I guess it depends on what you consider a fortune. Duggan and a bunch of us run Doc Buds "kit" which is one of the most affordable systems out there. Bonus, it's also one of the best for growing top shelf organic produce! Let us know if you want more info even if it's for a future grow seeing as you already have soil your using.

Thank you ween. Yes i was hearing Doc's throughout the journal. So much to learn.
I had a starter budget for my first grow. A friend let me borrow a 150w Hps, i got a free 600w led grow light with a gift card from applying for cc on amazon.

Got a free 2nd tent because of light leaks in the first tent, so i have two 2x4x5 tents. My biggest expenditure was a hydrofarm agrobrite 6 bulb t5. I saw that the hps and led wasn't giving the best light for veg.

I have the basics which is a lot for me. Will slowly build a better system. Too have the same strains that i usually mix for medical will be amazing! I have neuro probs so every day the symptoms change as new body parts are affected. Cannabis is the ONLY med i take. I can't handle the rx's they throw at you.

Killing the inflammation is way more productive that covering it up with rxs.

Yes Vapor....wat Ween said!
Sorry about calling u sir!..lol
If i call ya woman sometimes......its not meant to be mean...i just do that sometimes.
Yes...our high brix soil we use is also reusable many times with re amending and cooking too ok!
Like Ween said ..most of us in this neighborhood are using Doc Buds gear and loving it.Lots of really cool people around to help u and answer any and all questions about growing , life .etc.
Cheers eh.
Oh ya....dont fret about being 60+....most of us are well over 40 ...so....you are 'home'...

Back
Top Bottom