Duggan Does Durban Poison & Chronic

Thank you ween. Yes i was hearing Doc's throughout the journal. So much to learn.
I had a starter budget for my first grow. A friend let me borrow a 150w Hps, i got a free 600w led grow light with a gift card from applying for cc on amazon.

Got a free 2nd tent because of light leaks in the first tent, so i have two 2x4x5 tents. My biggest expenditure was a hydrofarm agrobrite 6 bulb t5. I saw that the hps and led wasn't giving the best light for veg.

I have the basics which is a lot for me. Will slowly build a better system. Too have the same strains that i usually mix for medical will be amazing! I have neuro probs so every day the symptoms change as new body parts are affected. Cannabis is the ONLY med i take. I can't handle the rx's they throw at you.

Killing the inflammation is way more productive that covering it up with rxs.

Great to hear success stories of Medical MJ in place of the poison doctors hand out like candy. If/when you're ready to make the switch to Docs gear, let us know and we'll be here to help! We can also help with general growing questions now.

:passitleft:

Yes Vapor....wat Ween said!
Sorry about calling u sir!..lol
If i call ya woman sometimes......its not meant to be mean...i just do that sometimes.
Yes...our high brix soil we use is also reusable many times with re amending and cooking too ok!
Like Ween said ..most of us in this neighborhood are using Doc Buds gear and loving it.Lots of really cool people around to help u and answer any and all questions about growing , life .etc.
Cheers eh.
Oh ya....dont fret about being 60+....most of us are well over 40 ...so....you are 'home'...

Ooh so that's the high brix grow I've seen on the forum before. That was next on my list to research, so ty!

Naw i don't mind what you call me lol. I have a deep voice so i get called sir on the phone all the time :)

I'm old enough to remember the 60's/70's and the freedom. I am ecstatic that the world is now accepting of growing your own meds. We didn't think much about it back then, because we didn't care. It wasn't going to stop us. I just wish they had done research all those years. We'd be so much more advanced by now.
Ty for the welcome guys:green_heart:

Great to hear success stories of Medical MJ in place of the poison doctors hand out like candy. If/when you're ready to make the switch to Docs gear, let us know and we'll be here to help! We can also help with general growing questions now.

:passitleft:

Thx ween. I love med weed, because i can dose what i need for pain and still function. If pain is real bad I'm going to have park myself anyway so i might as well get all i need and enjoy it too :rollit:

Pharmaceuticals scare the hell out of me. So many side effects and once you swallow it, you're along for the ride.

60+, on cannabis forums for the win!...:thumb:...;):rofl:...you've stumbled into a great journal with lot's of great people, all willing to help...don'tchya' just love it when things come together ...:high-five:...cheerz,,,h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...
What Hook said^ Welcome man :hug:

Lol Duggan @ Keltic. Just wait guys.. You are going to love your 50's and up. You care less what ppl think and you get super mellow. Eh if it doesn't get done it will still be there tomorrow...or the next day :p Life just gets better and better.

When i was about 13 i remember wondering what i would be like at 50. I didn't want to turn out like the blue haired ladies of that time lol. I am exactly where i wanted to be. Still an old hippie, only now "the man" is scared of me cause i have a mouth and am not afraid to use it. Freedom full circle :high-five:

Sweet bro good luck with those looks like ur guna have some sweet buds come harvest. I actually got a northern lights an white widow cross going right now an was wondering how it would do if I had a northern lights auto. So I'm interested in seeing how u do with tht auto u got. Do u do soil or hydro growing if u dnt mind me asking? Also those shoes look dope bro what are they?

Hey Blazing the shoes are Saucony Tornado, super comfortable and light weight. I will not be growing the autos unless I need them down the road. They were just freebies with my order with the blue berry gum, and pure kush in this pile pure I will be growing pineapple express, Blue berry, blue berry gum, Royal Gorilla and Red Cherry this grow. I grow in pro mix in raised beds using the 3 part general hydroponics series and this combo has never let me down yet. I will start a new journal once I get things started around min April.

Hey gang..evenin to ya'l! Just started soaking my next four seeds....two A5 X Panama (test strain from ACE via Neiko) and two A5 Killer Haze.(A5 X Malawi). Tomorrow i will prepare 4 one gal. pots with 3/4 full of third run kit soil topped up with about 3 inches or so of straight Pro Mix.
BTW plants are blooming profusely...pics in a couple days. Cheers gang...enjoy the night.:circle-of-love:

Yes..i like this A5 (Nevilles Haze) Ace has. I find the buzz very clear, and clean. It doesn't make me foggy as do most Indica hybrids.
I remember reading something way back in the 80's. Not sure who said this but ....it was..."sativas are the true , 'smoking' marijuana." saying that, i do love Indica hybrids. After the A5 grow coming up,..i'm excited to run Lemon Zkittles from DP. and Bubba Hash from ACE. That will be a fun grow too. Two , very high end strains. Thanks for stopping by Ween.:passitleft:

One could only imagine if you age was determined by the amount of cannabis you have consumed.... Hmmmmmmm something to ponder I guess... Man I am old lol...
:smokin:

:rofl: I don't expect to outlive my grandparents. The older you go back you get scratch homemade cooking versus Cap'n Crunch, Poptarts and cookbooks with cream of mushroom soup. Pollutants now vs then. Canabis is our only hope lol!

Yes..i like this A5 (Nevilles Haze) Ace has. I find the buzz very clear, and clean. It doesn't make me foggy as do most Indica hybrids.
I remember reading something way back in the 80's. Not sure who said this but ....it was..."sativas are the true , 'smoking' marijuana." saying that, i do love Indica hybrids. After the A5 grow coming up,..i'm excited to run Lemon Zkittles from DP. and Bubba Hash from ACE. That will be a fun grow too. Two , very high end strains. Thanks for stopping by Ween.:passitleft:
At the time Indicas were used more for making hash than consuming as flower. I feel like that is why that quote exists.

Back
Top Bottom