Duggan Does Durban Poison & Chronic

Good god duggs those girls look sooo dam good. It looks like those girls got there high heels on an going dancing congrats brother lookn great in there. I think I mite invest in a trolly of sorts or sumthn to set my big tote on like you got going there. This grow has me really pumped about my 30 gal hibrix tote grow muwhaha. Lol I've never used this big of a pot inside b4 so this is guna be nuts. Already the devils carnival clones I got in it are growing fast as hell. They are 2 days away from being in flower for a week and already close to twice there size. Man I'm guna have buds everywhere. Idk how big/heavey the buds will get using docs soil but the first time I did this strain in hydro I had to string her up cause the branches where kinda thin so buds where falling everywhere lol. But this time the branches feel nice and strong the leaves look nice an green n node stacking is pretty tight so I'm hoping for some nice thick colas. Shit even half the size of the ones u got going an I would be in heaven haha. But yea man lookn great jus had to stop by an :drool:alil bit all over the place at ur ladies lol.

Good god duggs those girls look sooo dam good. It looks like those girls got there high heels on an going dancing congrats brother lookn great in there. I think I mite invest in a trolly of sorts or sumthn to set my big tote on like you got going there. This grow has me really pumped about my 30 gal hibrix tote grow muwhaha. Lol I've never used this big of a pot inside b4 so this is guna be nuts. Already the devils carnival clones I got in it are growing fast as hell. They are 2 days away from being in flower for a week and already close to twice there size. Man I'm guna have buds everywhere. Idk how big/heavey the buds will get using docs soil but the first time I did this strain in hydro I had to string her up cause the branches where kinda thin so buds where falling everywhere lol. But this time the branches feel nice and strong the leaves look nice an green n node stacking is pretty tight so I'm hoping for some nice thick colas. Shit even half the size of the ones u got going an I would be in heaven haha. But yea man lookn great jus had to stop by an :drool:alil bit all over the place at ur ladies lol.

Hey Blazin......oh no!.....You know you are in the process of being 'big pot' assimilated dontcha????:slide:
U aint seen nothin yet...get ready Mr!
Wait till they really grab all that soil...u got lottsa room?
Your gonna need it...muhaha!

Hey, Brother! I am a "tech guy" and still use Windows 7 because I refuse to upgrade to v10 due to all the spyware Microsoft installs. This article will help you disable some of that stuff:

Windows 10 is spying on you, but there's a way out
Thanks Krip..but my pc guy already disabled all that stuff....he said...while he was turning stuff off ..that microsoft thinks they own the world...so he turned all that shit off
Thanks for the heads up though bud!
Sounds like your computer guy is a good guy

:thumb: exactly what I was thinking
haha! Hope you sent him home with some of that A5 that gets you ramblin :rofl:
And that too!
Funny u say that Archie...he seen all my 'stuff' . Sent him home with a nice 'goodie' bag!
:thumb:

And thanks Krip for posting that link. I often get asked about computer stuff and this kind of chit in general, but don’t know much about windows (I’m a Mac head) so that link will be very useful :Namaste:

Beautiful... exactly what I expect to see when I come here. Great work Duggs, you think that one giving you issues will still yield well?
Hey 119...ya..she's comin along pretty good..building some nice buds. Cheers :high-five:
Girls look very good bud! It is almost like you just repost pics of the same plants grow after grow!
Yeti,...shh!............Thanks man....:passitleft:
Beautiful looking plants my friend!!
Thanks CS21...welcome to my journal...stick around some and see how they finish. I can tell ya'l , after seeing them tonight...wow..resin has oozed out of them...yeepa , yeepa!
Love the buds! Nice that you can just put PM to top off the pot.

Love your soil mix.
Thanks woman...ya...i'm scared shitless of starting expensive , one of a kind seeds in third run soil...a lil too hot for them , so i go with straight PM on the top few inches...just to get them started OK. Cheers ...and thanks.

Ahh nice updates Duggan! Those buds man... and 5 weeks left? Holy moly. This is what week four? Do you always start your next plants five weeks out?
Hey Archie...evenin bud! Yup , always start the next crop with around 4 to 5 weeks left. That way i can harvest 3 times in one year ...with a one month overlap. So each seed to harvest crop takes about 5 months. Its a system that works very well for me , my lil grow room and my style , i guess. cheers man!

just went through your whole thread. I really hope my plants look like that with 5 weeks out!
Thay can...and will, just stick around a while...you will see. :thumb:
ahhh...they're all fake, and he keeps altering the yield from 24.6 to some crazy 30ish amount...:rofl:;):rofl:...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...
Ya had to go and spill the beans ...didn't ya Hook......:ganjamon::passitleft:
Awesome grow. Definitely going to hang around to see How those beauties turn out.
Thanks Rugged...welcome to my journal....yes!! Please, stick around and see...cheers eh.

Hey blazin....there ya go...now your talkin Mr! Big tote grow, lots of soil,..lots of big buds...just wait. Your girls will absolutely love Doc's soil..u will see!
Nice :goodjob: I would have done the same thing!
Bigger pots and more soil = bigger , badder plants with bigger , more buds!:ganjamon::passitleft:

Blazin.....silly...but don't forget lottsa drainage and air holes in your big tote...ok!

Yea I was jus going over that very issue with my ma lol. She was mentioning about maybe putting some side vent holes jus incase. I mean I did put a fare few in the bottom but a few more cant hurt right lol. And she had mentioned about how heavey it was maybe pushing down around the holes maybe closing them up. So I was thinking should i put it up on something and do side holes?? As for height I got it In a 6foot 7inch tall tent and it's like 5 or 6 feet wide so can go alil more lol. But yea this is my first go with docs kit and first time this big i think they say go big or go home right so I figured go bigger since it's IN my home hahaha. But so far I'm loving how easy docs mixing is jus measure dump an go no ph balance needed oh god I love that lol.

Great stuff Blazin...morning to ya Mr!.....Yes...drill lots of 1/4 inch holes all around the bottom and up about 2 inches on the sides....these will help with O2 uptake. And yes...get it off the floor with some rigid insulation works great.
Now remember something ok.....your plants are gonna go nuts in all that good soil..so...you better have a plan!!:slide:

.Now remember something ok.....your plants are gonna go nuts in all that good soil..so...you better have a plan!!:slide:

So true! I didn’t have a plan! I’ve never grown in a container that’s just 10 gallons nevermind a giant tote. Anyways, My next go around I’ll have a better plan for training than what I did.

@Blazinjones youre gonna love how deadly simple this all is once you get going. No ph, super healthy growth and vigor, organic smell... :rofl:
Seriously, you’ve probably heard people say growing in the kit can get boring and it holds truth. Especially in a large container like you suggest. You’re gonna look back and realize this changes everything!

So true! I didn’t have a plan! I’ve never grown in a container that’s just 10 gallons nevermind a giant tote. Anyways, My next go around I’ll have a better plan for training than what I did.

@Blazinjones youre gonna love how deadly simple this all is once you get going. No ph, super healthy growth and vigor, organic smell... :rofl:
Seriously, you’ve probably heard people say growing in the kit can get boring and it holds truth. Especially in a large container like you suggest. You’re gonna look back and realize this changes everything!

Omg i would love to do this!! Simple, no back breaking upkeep? My broken body could use a break.

I have kept my sole girl pot happy and healthy, but because i have never kept a plant indoors alive in my life, i have been sparing with nutes. To not have to mess with PH? OMG heaven lol.

My first grow so far. About 2 months from first leaves. Bag seeds so i got 2 males.

0207192113.jpg

I need to reuse my soil at some point. I'm a little afraid i will screw up coco.

I want to learn this Doc's method for sure.

My biggest fear with growing a potted plant is overwatering and burning them up with nutes. I absolutely love not having to deal with bugs, weather, etc and a short walk to the sink is killer!

Back
Top Bottom