Duggan Does Durban Poison & Chronic

Dam brother those look amazing and nice lights to congrats. I cant wait for my QB lights to show up it will be my first attempt to deal with electrical issues lol. Idk but from the videos I seen on you tube how to set them up doesnt seem to difficult lol. But yea those buds look great man congrats. Also when u harvest and go to re cook ur soil do u jus leave it in those big pots an put the amendments back in threw the top? or do u redump it out and mix it up again?
You dump it out, mix in some more EWC and 1st run ammendment, remix, water, & re-cook.

Looks great, Bro! Nice lights! :high-five:
Thanks man....:high-five:
Awesome ladies as always Duggs, congratulations on the new parts... thats awesome they stand behind their products that much!! Really cool!:passitleft:
Yes, cheers 119,..Paul at Budmaster was the person i dealt with when i purchased it about 6 yrs. ago. He was the main guy back then too. He was working with an old member named BigIrishDoodle,. (R.I.P.)..went by BID. It was Bid's journal that got me hooked on Budmaster. I wanted one so bad but the , around 1200 Can. i just didn't have , so a friend..my 'trimmin' buddy, got it for me and i just gave him produce. Ha...paid for itself after very first grow.....:slide:Cheers eh.
Awesome of Paul to hook you up! Looking great in there. I can't imagine that crop is not going to break the 2lb mark! I saw you telling hook his 24.6 guess was a good one, not gonna guess yet but mines gonna be over 32.

:passitleft:
I'm not sure how much these buds will weigh , just yet Ween. Its way early yet,..i'm thinkin still 6 weeks out. Soon be time for me to start the next four. Anyhow , movin on ...multi tasking here....cheers man.:high-five:
Dam brother those look amazing and nice lights to congrats. I cant wait for my QB lights to show up it will be my first attempt to deal with electrical issues lol. Idk but from the videos I seen on you tube how to set them up doesnt seem to difficult lol. But yea those buds look great man congrats. Also when u harvest and go to re cook ur soil do u jus leave it in those big pots an put the amendments back in threw the top? or do u redump it out and mix it up again?
Hey Blazin...thanks for the nice words Mr! If you have any electrical questions or issues, please ask , OK. Oh , my soil and pots...

These will give you a good idea wat i do each time. I have two kits in rotation, all the time, so i can just keep on ,..keepin on. I grow three crops a yr. with a one month overlap . Each crop takes approx. 5 months from seed to harvest, cool!

You dump it out, mix in some more EWC and 1st run ammendment, remix, water, & re-cook.
Yup....all in time though. I never dump and prepare that batch right away for re cooking. I have to get the fresh soil in the pots and ready to go. This was/is a 'transplanting day' only pics . I don't mes s with the old stuff right now. Just break it up enough to go in the totes , once i dump all that stuff out to fill the pots with. I also add fresh Pro Mix sometimes too , with the amendment and EWC's. Cheers Krip....:passitleft:

Yup....all in time though. I never dump and prepare that batch right away for re cooking. I have to get the fresh soil in the pots and ready to go. This was/is a 'transplanting day' only pics . I don't mes s with the old stuff right now. Just break it up enough to go in the totes , once i dump all that stuff out to fill the pots with. I also add fresh Pro Mix sometimes too , with the amendment and EWC's. Cheers Krip....:passitleft:

Yup! I was just trying to answer this question:

Also when u harvest and go to re cook ur soil do u jus leave it in those big pots an put the amendments back in threw the top? or do u redump it out and mix it up again?
:passitleft:

Thanks man....:high-five:

Yes, cheers 119,..Paul at Budmaster was the person i dealt with when i purchased it about 6 yrs. ago. He was the main guy back then too. He was working with an old member named BigIrishDoodle,. (R.I.P.)..went by BID. It was Bid's journal that got me hooked on Budmaster. I wanted one so bad but the , around 1200 Can. i just didn't have , so a friend..my 'trimmin' buddy, got it for me and i just gave him produce. Ha...paid for itself after very first grow.....:slide:Cheers eh.

I'm not sure how much these buds will weigh , just yet Ween. Its way early yet,..i'm thinkin still 6 weeks out. Soon be time for me to start the next four. Anyhow , movin on ...multi tasking here....cheers man.:high-five:

Hey Blazin...thanks for the nice words Mr! If you have any electrical questions or issues, please ask , OK. Oh , my soil and pots...

These will give you a good idea wat i do each time. I have two kits in rotation, all the time, so i can just keep on ,..keepin on. I grow three crops a yr. with a one month overlap . Each crop takes approx. 5 months from seed to harvest, cool!

Sweet setup u got going there yea I guna order a bulk kit wenever I run threw all this soil which do to being able 2 reuse it prolly wont be for a dam century lol. But still next time I'll order in bulk lol cause I got a 30 gal tote plus some other 10 gallon pots but the one is a 10gal wastebasket so I'm not sure how much soil actually is in there ya know. But yea I remember the kit makes about 42 gal of hb soil right? So I'll be able to measure it out come harvest an keep things on track.

Mornin Blazin...ya...about 42 or so gals.I keep extra on hand ,as my pots require a full 52 gals to fill up.cheers

Yea i realized tht I'm guna have 2 order the same amount of soil I'm using if I wana keep my perpetual grow going. So still need to order some more kits lol

My new seed order from The Roots Seeds

Attachments

• IMG_0177.JPG
    IMG_0177.JPG
    537.9 KB · Views: 78

Sweet bro good luck with those looks like ur guna have some sweet buds come harvest. I actually got a northern lights an white widow cross going right now an was wondering how it would do if I had a northern lights auto. So I'm interested in seeing how u do with tht auto u got. Do u do soil or hydro growing if u dnt mind me asking? Also those shoes look dope bro what are they?

Sweet bro good luck with those looks like ur guna have some sweet buds come harvest. I actually got a northern lights an white widow cross going right now an was wondering how it would do if I had a northern lights auto. So I'm interested in seeing how u do with tht auto u got. Do u do soil or hydro growing if u dnt mind me asking? Also those shoes look dope bro what are they?

Evenin to ya'l. Hope everyone is enjoyin this weekend and are nice and warm somewhere.
So, i'l make this a photo update . This is day 25 since flip, or 17 since bloom start.
They got their first of two consecutive CD 's...next one to follow in 5 days. They have reached their max. water uptake now and need a drink every 5,...6 days max. Each pot got 5 gal's. distilled (always) with Cationic Drench , mixed at 15mls. per gal. W/Tea...just a splash...lol. Every time i write that now , i think of our bud,...Gazoo....lmfao...just for you G!:roorrip:

Ok gang, these 4 plants are very boring to grow,..no supports or guidance needed, no bending , or tieing down, or worrying about room up top. Both strains stretching equally.....wtf? I love it when i choose two like this.....next grow will NOT be as boring,..i'm sure.

Have an awesome night gang!
smart design.. didn't even think about these types of pots with a water tray, would have made my previous grow a lot more simple how much did these girls drink and did you ever have an issue with too much water at the bottom?

smart design.. didn't even think about these types of pots with a water tray, would have made my previous grow a lot more simple how much did these girls drink and did you ever have an issue with too much water at the bottom?

Hey Smile...welcome to my journal ! These pots are homemade. Let me explain.... They are 'Rootbuilder' pots that come in sheets of different sizes. The largest available is/was 7 gal's. What i did was to combine two of them into one big one. Only issue was,..i had to come up with a suitable bottom and a tray big enough for them. They hold 26 gal's. of soil each and need to be watered every 5 days (at max. water uptake). It's virtually impossible to over water these cuz of the available oxygen to the roots. They are a 'root, air pruning ' design that i love and so do my plants. I never worry about over watering or running out of 'gas' so to speak,..ha! Any water that seeps out the bottom is quickly re absorbed by all the soil . It takes 5 gals. to completely water the whole pot properly. If i push it , they will take 6 gal's each , but i always give 5. The bottom screen is 1/2 x 1/2 chicken wire lined with some of that black landscaping cloth...just to hold everything from falling out the bottom. They then sit on homemade aluminum trays (beer cap style). The whole thing sits on HD ,5 caster plant trollies ...just so i can maneuver them a lil in the GR.
Hope this answers all your questions man. Cheers eh.

Hey Smile...welcome to my journal ! These pots are homemade. Let me explain.... They are 'Rootbuilder' pots that come in sheets of different sizes. The largest available is/was 7 gal's. What i did was to combine two of them into one big one. Only issue was,..i had to come up with a suitable bottom and a tray big enough for them. They hold 26 gal's. of soil each and need to be watered every 5 days (at max. water uptake). It's virtually impossible to over water these cuz of the available oxygen to the roots. They are a 'root, air pruning ' design that i love and so do my plants. I never worry about over watering or running out of 'gas' so to speak,..ha! Any water that seeps out the bottom is quickly re absorbed by all the soil . It takes 5 gals. to completely water the whole pot properly. If i push it , they will take 6 gal's each , but i always give 5. The bottom screen is 1/2 x 1/2 chicken wire lined with some of that black landscaping cloth...just to hold everything from falling out the bottom. They then sit on homemade aluminum trays (beer cap style). The whole thing sits on HD ,5 caster plant trollies ...just so i can maneuver them a lil in the GR.
Hope this answers all your questions man. Cheers eh.
necessity is the mother of invention, beautiful grow i'll be following hopefully I can learn more, cheers.

Hey Brother, I got a question for you on the Snake Oil. How long after doing the CATs do you usually apply it? I'm guessing either the following week or week after, but wanted to check with you. I haven't used the Snake Oil yet since I hear it's pretty strong and usually not needed, but I'm thinking of hitting these girls with it this round just to "see what happens". :laugh:

What are your thoughts on the stuff???

Hey Brother, I got a question for you on the Snake Oil. How long after doing the CATs do you usually apply it? I'm guessing either the following week or week after, but wanted to check with you. I haven't used the Snake Oil yet since I hear it's pretty strong and usually not needed, but I'm thinking of hitting these girls with it this round just to "see what happens". :laugh:

What are your thoughts on the stuff???
The couple of times I used Way Ahead (the old snake oil) I did it before the cats on strains I knew were going to need the extra push. I did it this way to try and fight the mid bloom fade. It s easier to stay on top of it then it is to chase it away. So if anything seems like something that is going to do it I would say do it a few days before your cats, then on the next brix after. I would not use it more than those two times.

Back
Top Bottom