Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

Good ol Rooster Cogburn! Classic!

Bumble's Humble Hive! It's Alive

Peaceful blazing
When I was pipeline'n through Arizona, we often passed the Dukes ranch outside Mariposa, and the real Rooster Cogburns ostrich ranch on I - 10 in between Tucson and Phoenix. Believe me, it's rough country, and severe summers! But, if you are ever in Phoenix, go to Salt River outside Mesa and do the river tubing! On Saturday in the spring time it's a FREAKING CRAZY TIME! The college kids from the Greater Phoenix area TEAR IT UP!! And a nice long tube ride where you can stop off wherever with WHATEVER YOUR FLAVOR AND B. Y. O.BUD,its Definitely a To Do when your there that time of year! You won't forget it!! Massive party!

Peaceful blazing

When I was pipeline'n through Arizona, we often passed the Dukes ranch outside Mariposa, and the real Rooster Cogburns ostrich ranch on I - 10 in between Tucson and Phoenix. Believe me, it's rough country, and severe summers! But, if you are ever in Phoenix, go to Salt River outside Mesa and do the river tubing! On Saturday in the spring time it's a FREAKING CRAZY TIME! The college kids from the Greater Phoenix area TEAR IT UP!! And a nice long tube ride where you can stop off wherever with WHATEVER YOUR FLAVOR AND B. Y. O.BUD,its Definitely a To Do when your there that time of year! You won't forget it!! Massive party!

Peaceful blazing

Been there, done that! A few times actually! I was stationed just up the road in 29 palms :)

I loved Rooster...what a good bunch of movies eh! Ya, i remember that line "B". Lots of good ones from that one too! Makes me wanna sit down and watch a good ol' Duke flick! Hey B , things goin OK in the desert...hope so.
Not feeling the greatest today...had a couple shit ass things go on. Anyhow , cheers gang.
Feel ya Dig dugs. Things have turned to crap out here pretty quickly. I almost had to shut down completely or travel with this plant, and sneak it into Mexico. Seriously. But, things are ironed out enough to keep it til she's done. You guy's should be heading out soon eh? Be sure enjoy yourself in the J! It's almost time for some blunts, and a beach!
And yeah, great movies,for sure!

Peaceful blazing!

Yeah colour(for you Duggs lol) me jealous of you guys and the trip. I wish I could have made it, I'm sure it will be one of those once in a lifetime experiences!

How many days Ziggs?

maybe we will have to set up a Deja Vu (look!! French, Nis..French..:rofl: almost like The Addams Family ;)) moment so its not once in a lifetime... ;)

Back
Top Bottom