Duggan Does Gorilla's - Double Berry's In Doc's Gear - Four Plants - One Kit

You guys are killin' me :Rasta:

Top of the day to ya gang. Got a few pics of the Double Berry's from Gorilla. They are showing some of the same things as the Green Cracks did...they love this soil. It's second run DBHBB ...oh ya ..ya's all knew that already ....:tokin: Anyhow i'm hoping the lil sax player can hurry up the lil girl there! She's comin along , gonna keep her...:)They still haven't gotten any water since the transplant into the 26ers. they will get a big drink in the next couple days ...the pots still feel a bit heavy with moisture. They have been building a solid root structure these past several days and will likely 'take off' once they get a nice drink. Anyhow , i got some serious rolling to do...rollin, rollin , rollin....rawhide!:)
Cheers gang , hope everyone has a great night filled with smiles and NO stress....cuz that's a bad thing!:Namaste:
double_berry_s_before_jamaica_trip_001.jpg
Here's those two 5 packs of Blueberry Twists from Sherry at Gorilla!:)
double_berry_s_before_jamaica_trip_002.jpg
double_berry_s_before_jamaica_trip_003.jpg
double_berry_s_before_jamaica_trip_006.jpg
double_berry_s_before_jamaica_trip_005.jpg
double_berry_s_before_jamaica_trip_004.jpg
double_berry_s_before_jamaica_trip_008.jpg
double_berry_s_before_jamaica_trip_009.jpg
double_berry_s_before_jamaica_trip_007.jpg
Play her a lil love song Chico!:)

Thanks for the heater pics! I suspect something like that would work for me. The ones I have are 1500 and digital so every time they cycle on it seems to surge a bit. Any issue with light from switches or the element in bloom?

So psyched for you guys and your trip, have an awesome time! :ganjamon:

2...:)
Thanks for the heater pics! I suspect something like that would work for me. The ones I have are 1500 and digital so every time they cycle on it seems to surge a bit. Any issue with light from switches or the element in bloom?

So psyched for you guys and your trip, have an awesome time! :ganjamon:
Yes Ween , your welcome bud. I wanted to show you what I use. There is no light from the elements or switches to affect Bloom! This is a perfect heater for me cuz I can choose to run it on one element if I need to , and I do. I don't use that lil fan it has...it just blows hot air right at the pots , so no good, I leave it off and just have the heat radiating out the top. You will notice the built in Tstat is set fairly low so it's not 'on' all the time. Cheers Ween and Gang!:)

Last day of work for ya mon :cheer:

Yes, you remembered Budley! Thanks man....next time you make it ...ya hear!!!:blunt:
I'l be around tonight and tomorrow but after that it's gonna be really quiet around my journal...not too different than right now...HAHA!
Still have some bags to pack...fun stuff...:thumb:
Will give the girls their first real big drink tonight I think.....5 gal's each...enough to soak the dirt good for the trip! Cheers gang!:circle-of-love:

Yes, you remembered Budley! Thanks man....next time you make it ...ya hear!!!:blunt:
I'l be around tonight and tomorrow but after that it's gonna be really quiet around my journal...not too different than right now...HAHA!
Still have some bags to pack...fun stuff...:thumb:
Will give the girls their first real big drink tonight I think.....5 gal's each...enough to soak the dirt good for the trip! Cheers gang!:circle-of-love:

got some communications going- walkie talkies :thumb:.. :)

got some communications going- walkie talkies :thumb:.. :)

Excellent Ziggs....you liked my idea....:blunt: Yes, we won't have a comm devise so they will work great !

Got some bad news though GANG! I just got an email from Ziggs...his flight was just cancelled due to a storm called NIKO??. He's gonna keep me posted as to when he gets off the ground....that's very bad news people!
Lets hope they get him in the air asap! FFS's..... big time bummer!

Back
Top Bottom