Duggan Does Lilly & Laniakea With DBHBB: One Kit, Two Pots, Four Plants

Aww... Thanks Duggan. :passitleft: Sweet shirt. I love the name, you wild man you. We'll be able to pick you instantly out of the crowd. Lol!

Hmmmm.... I could have that done on one of mine too, but I don't think you'll have any trouble picking me out of the crowd. I'll be the laughing one with graying hair. . :laughtwo:

Aww... Thanks Duggan. :passitleft: Sweet shirt. I love the name, you wild man you. We'll be able to pick you instantly out of the crowd. Lol!

Hmmmm.... I could have that done on one of mine too, but I don't think you'll have any trouble picking me out of the crowd. I'll be the laughing one with graying hair. . :laughtwo:

Yes , laughing, it's like therapy....soothes the soul...takes the edge off! What a hoot sue! Oh there she is....where, i don't see her ....follow that laughter...she'l be at the end of it, just like a rainbow!:circle-of-love:

As we said when I was a youngin', "That shirt is bitchin'!" :thumb:

I'm back....about the girls...they got a big drink tonight and some lower, inside pruning. Gonna have to get to the back again , one more time to clean things up for the ride. I've already taken a garbage bag full of trim off these four. Most of it is cooking with the next "first run" of DBHBB soil. anyhow they all got the same drink of 5 gal's. each pot w/ 1/4 Trans this time and some Tea too. I will be giving these four their first Cat Drench very soon , but not next drink, the following one, very , very early again. Have a great night everyone and a nice rest.:circle-of-love:

Hey everyone, i got something done that may interest some of you....;) I was just wondering what ya'l think of it. i'm planning on wearing it while on vacation this winter. It was only 20 bones (gave him an extra 10 cuz i love the job) and i was able to get the right feel...i left the font up to him , and he said , as soon as he seen this one , he said it just worked for the theme and all, very happy , sharp font...:thumb: anyhow have a peek, it's back in my dresser, still not worn!:slide: Have an awesome night gang! :Namaste::circle-of-love:
420_T_lookin_fine_Duggan_001.jpg
420_T_lookin_fine_Duggan_002.jpg
420_T_lookin_fine_Duggan_004.jpg
420_T_lookin_fine_Duggan_003.jpg
420_T_lookin_fine_Duggan_005.jpg

:tokin:

If I wore a shirt like that I BELIVE I could also grow Duggan Bushes. It's the shirt that counts, eh?

:thumb:

EDIT : I have never seen a pic of Dugs so I have no idea what this guy looks like, but what would you do if you saw a guy walkin up wearing this shirt? I would yell quite loudly, "Hey it's Dugs, man you got some nice bush action fella!"

Would the guy wearing said shirt be glad to have a conversation about his bush? Yes, yes I'm sure he would.

If I wore a shirt like that I BELIVE I could also grow Duggan Bushes. It's the shirt that counts, eh?

:thumb:

EDIT : I have never seen a pic of Dugs so I have no idea what this guy looks like, but what would you do if you saw a guy walkin up wearing this shirt? I would yell quite loudly, "Hey it's Dugs, man you got some nice bush action fella!"

Would the guy wearing said shirt be glad to have a conversation about his bush? Yes, yes I'm sure he would.

I've known some of these guys for over 3 years and haven't seen a face yet....wait, I've seen 2 of them total. Gov and Curso

Guess who's currently winning the MotM contest? :thumb:

All you guys are the best...what a hoot this morning. What's the matter Tard...my toe toes not good enough for ya...ya need a face....:rofl::rofl: I expect to see you in about 5 months my friend. You know what i'm talkin bout too!:Namaste: Remember my fav. quote..."never quit, never out of the fight!" I 'm not done trying to get you to just do it my brotha!:thumb: Your presence is requested....!:thumb:

Oh and Major...ya had to didn't ya...winning ....it ain't over till that fat lady sings us a tune! Thanks for that Major...now i'm nervous...before i was just hangin out , all happy and shit,...now i'm not!:bravo::rofl:

All you guys have an awesome Saturday and like SS says , go out and be happy...spread some of our joy around.
Cheers to ya's all !:circle-of-love::cheer:

Re: Duggan Does Lilly & Laniakea With DBHBB - One Kit - Two Pots - Four Plants

I like the idea of that, but am kinda proud when it comes to rolling a joint. I learned years ago. Hell, in high school I was called the joint rolling chick! Lol! It's just something I really like to do, so I'll probably keep doing it. Check out this cross I rolled the other day. The blue is as fat as my middle finger.

798596bf51126638289eacf05304d917.jpg

2176dcba259c3b7e243dccc13b92fdd0.jpg

Boy, was that good. Lol!

:passitleft:

LOL! In my college fraternity, I held the official office/title of "Bong Master"! I'm quite proud of that, although, I've noticed issues getting employment when I include it on my resume! :rofl:

Re: Duggan Does Lilly & Laniakea With DBHBB - One Kit - Two Pots - Four Plants

LOL! In my college fraternity, I held the official office/title of "Bong Master"! I'm quite proud of that, although, I've noticed issues getting employment when I include it on my resume! :rofl:

:laughtwo: Thanks for the laugh Krip!

Back
Top Bottom