The Emperor's New Grows - Mars Pro Series Cree256/Cree128 Perpetual In Coco!

Autos tent coming along nicely. I just have to wrap her up in black n white and shes good to go.
2015113_210116.jpg

Yo Canad,
Cant wait for your lights to show up.
During your research were there any other models you were checking out that were comparable in price/performance to the Mars Pro Cree?

Yo Canad,
Cant wait for your lights to show up.
During your research were there any other models you were checking out that were comparable in price/performance to the Mars Pro Cree?

I tested out Galaxy Hydro first with the small UFOs and I wasn't very impressed with them and since everyone was raving about Mars hydro I thought I'd give them a try. I also checked out Budmaster but they were a bit out of my price range for what they had and being in the UK probably doesn't help me either. I also checked out Advanced LED and they weren't bad at all but I went for the newer lights. Other than the sponsors on this site I didn't want to take a chance on other companies after the bad UFO I received and had to wait nearly 6 weeks to resolve the issue.

And its here! :yahoo:
20151214_101753.jpg
20151214_131750.jpg
20151214_131806.jpg

I hope this Amnesia Lemon appreciates the new LED and doesn't hermie on me. Man this girl stinks when she isn't all zipped up in her tent. I love it lol.

I'll have a pic of the new veg tent with just the 4 UFOs when lights come on in less than 2 hours.

The other journal will move to the finished section and I'll continue here instead.

Finally!!! :clap::high-five::clap:
Ooooooooo.....I want one of these soo bad! Wish they were a tad less costly. I am especially curious about the cree efficiency and output. At the current price I think it's $1.83 per watt.
I really want to know if 350 cree led watts can replace a 600w hid.
If this light checks those boxes I may just have to pay up. ;)
I read about the remote woes some have experienced. How's the remote?
Eating popcorn on your response.:popcorn::popcorn:

It took me maybe 10 mins to setup the remote. You basically set the time and date and then you setup your timer. The way they have the timer setup, you pretty much have a setting for each hour that you have to go through. And you can select the optional 10 min intervals within those hours and once your happy you select one of the memories and its saved. I like how it lets me change more or less of the 2 wavelengths. For example my setting, the first and last hours of 12/12 will slowly turn on the blue/white while the red is at 100%, so that it will be a deep red when it first comes on and then over that hour it will increase the blue/white into the mix, then its full power till the last hour which will decrease the blue/whites till its back to full red. I'm trying to mimic the sunset sunrise lighting.

Yah, it's very close to my T5 setup. I like it's footprint for two small plants. I have both 6500K and 3100K bulbs. I have flowered and veg'ed with this setup but it is only 192W. I hang a 55W and 3, 24W CFL'S to push the room to 333W actual. I've flowered 4, 3 foot, plants with great success but any more watts will require ventilation outside of closet which will not happen. If I can get >400W with same heat profile I'd be interested.

800w HPS 1st grow. Millertm's - Girl Scout/Cinex - Grow Journal - 4'x4'x6.8' Tent - 2015

I'll def be checking what kind of temps this light puts out. I have the fan and filter moved to right next to the light and if I need too I can mount a room fan on the other side and push all the heat into the filter. And I guess if its too cold then i'll just turn up the heat haha.

Back
Top Bottom