GDB's Thanksgiving Harvest

Hello all.

Another quick update on the ailing Purple Dream, now on her Day 29.

Her stint in rehab seems to be paying off, as she gets a little healthier day by day. She looks like she's trying to get a little fuzz on her too! :Rasta:
P Dream 9-4-22 D29.jpg

Thanks for looking in.

Peace.

Hello all.

I just wanted to highlight the babies on their Day 15.

They had a nice little growth spurt between:

Sept. 2:
Tgiving 9-2-22 D12.jpg

And Sept. 5:
T giving 9-5-22 D15.jpg

The Purple Dream continues to get right on her Day 30. Her leaves have finally uncurled and I removed the 2 large dead leaves from her.
Purple Dream 9-5-22 D30.jpg

That's all I've got here.

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

Hello all.

I just wanted to highlight the babies on their Day 15.

They had a nice little growth spurt between:

Sept. 2:
Tgiving 9-2-22 D12.jpg

And Sept. 5:
T giving 9-5-22 D15.jpg

The Purple Dream continues to get right on her Day 30. Her leaves have finally uncurled and I removed the 2 large dead leaves from her.
Purple Dream 9-5-22 D30.jpg

That's all I've got here.

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.
The rocks worked.
Babies look good. :welldone:
Hope everything is going well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

3 nice looking little ladies there!
Purple Dream looks much better today- well done, GDB!

The rocks worked.
Babies look good. :welldone:
Hope everything is going well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
What is it exactly the rocks do again?

When I up-potted the plant I put her in too close to the soil. The rocks were there only to hold some leaves up off the soil surface. Bill's just having some fun! :)
lol! I really thought they were shedding lithium or silica into the soil or soaking up water or something lmao!:rofl:

Thank you!

Hello all.

Just a quick update on the little ones.

The Purple Tahoe photoperiod (left) and Fruit Punch auto are looking content on Day 17.
t givin 9-7-22 D17.jpg

The Purple Dream continues to mend on her Day 32. However, she's a tiny thing and if she doesn't get some gitty-up in her step she'll soon be surpassed in growth by her two younger tent mates.
p Dream 9-7-22 D32.JPG

I need to drop another seed. As things stand now I'll only have 2 plants for the 4x4 tent (I'm going to grow the auto in the 2x2.) That's not an efficient use of resources. Ideally I'd like to have at least 3 or even 4.

I'm going to select 2 more to drop from the following list of prospects:

Grand Daddy Black
Ghost Train Haze
Super Silver Haze
GG4 (Original Glue)
Pineapple Express

I could use some help in making up my mind (hint hint). ;)

BTW I never did get any love from those last two Green Crack seeds I buried. Neither of them emerged from the soil. However, @Weed Seeds Express has graciously agreed to send me 5 replacements so I'll get to try again. What a great way to run a business!

Thanks for stopping by.

Peace.

I need to drop another seed. As things stand now I'll only have 2 plants for the 4x4 tent (I'm going to grow the auto in the 2x2.) That's not an efficient use of resources. Ideally I'd like to have at least 3 or even 4.

I'm going to select 2 more to drop from the following list of prospects:

Grand Daddy Black
Ghost Train Haze
Super Silver Haze
GG4 (Original Glue)
Pineapple Express

I could use some help in making up my mind (hint hint). ;)

Those all look like good choices. I'll pick Grand Daddy Black because it's you and Pineapple Express because I love the high and would love to see whether you love it, too.

Hello growers.

I'm voting for GG4 and Pineapple Express, and I'm predicting that the PD is doing all its work below ground and will be ready to grow in 10 days.
Thanks Shed. That is one bold prediction! You state the exact number of days by which the PD "will be ready to grow." I just need to a little more clarity on what "will be ready to grow" actually means! :laughtwo:
Those all look like good choices. I'll pick Grand Daddy Black because it's you and Pineapple Express because I love the high and would love to see whether you love it, too.
Thanks for the vote Hashgirl!
Grand Daddy Black FTW!
:thanks: Trala!

Seems like a low voter turn out this time around so I'm going to go with the only early voters. I'll drop a Grand Daddy Black and a Pineapple Express (which received 2 votes each).

Thanks for the feedback.

Here's a tent pic of the group this morning. I did a lousy job of up-potting the Purple Dream (right). Not only did I bury the plant too close to the soil but I also neglected to fill the pot with soil. As a result, the PD is kind of nestled down in there and is unaware that her tent mates are scheming to pass her growth-wise! The PD is on day 33. The two plants on the left are on day 18.
t givin 9-8-22 D18 D33.jpg

That's all I've got.

Thanks for your attention.

Peace.

Hello all.

I sent seeds swimming today. Two Grandaddy Blacks and a single Pineapple Express.

Here's the lowdown on these beans:

Grandaddy Black (Original Sensible Seeds)
THC: 23%

Grandaddy Black cannabis seeds are a deadly Indica strain with
unbelievable potency and the power to lock even the most experienced
smoker to the couch. Grandaddy Purple and Black Domina blend to
create this lethal potion of Indica with the capability of wiping
out stress, depression, anxiety, insomnia, ease muscular pain and
spasms and turn bad days into good.

Grandaddy Purple is a regal marijuana strain in it's own right
and combining it with the elite Black Domina, Original Sensible
Seeds have something special here that's effortless to grow, will
satisfy the most devote cannabis gourmet and suit the demands of
the commercial grower.

Compact plants show off an amazing array of green, purplish black
foliage laden with plump potent resin glazed buds that have an
earthy sweet fruity flavour with grape undertone. The average
flowering period for these cannabis seeds indoor is 60 to 65
days and that's all it takes to produce a bumper crop of this
almighty potent weed. Grandaddy Black will also thrive outdoors
and is well suited to most climates finishing toward the end of
September / first week of October and harvesting around 800 gr of
weed per plant.

Grandaddy Black feminised from Original Sensible Seeds is one of
the most potent strains in the catalogue and its imperial genetics
are the ultimate couch locking sensation and are everything you
need to grow the perfect cash crop.

Pineapple Express (G13 Labs Seeds)

An impressive strain but here we are with an improved version of this amazing plant. Highly resistant
to moisture and perfect for hostile climates. The undisputed hallmark of Pineapple Express #2
is its quick flowering stage (45-50 days) which makes it available to be cultivated anywhere
and by anyone. Its flowers are big, bulky and covered with resin. The maximum height is 2.5m
and production of 900-1300g/plant outdoors and 700g/m² indoors. This Indica-dominant variety
has the taste of lemon, pine and spices.

I hope the germination gremlins stay away for awhile! :)

Thanks for you eyeballs.

Peace.

Thanks for the rundown GDB! A few things caught my eye:

Deadly huh...good to know!

They're really invested in this metaphor. :)

Are you allowed outside? Have you even been outside since the pic of you and your friends?

These are pics we're still waiting for... :reading420magazine:
"Grandaddy Black! Don't smoke that stuff. It'll kill you!" :laughtwo:

Am I allowed outside? Yes, Mrs. GDB actually prefers for me to be somewhere else. Or were you asking if I'm allowed to grow outside? Yes to that one too, but I have this "bug" thing. Having plants outside would not be good for my mental health.🤪

Pics? I don't know what you're referring to. You want to see pics of seeds sitting in water? Trust me, they all look the same. :)

Oh, I thought you might be in a local drag show.
Okay. That one went over my head! :laughtwo:

Let me go find some of Mrs. GDB's lipstick and I'll post a pic. (NOT) :rofl:

Hi GDB, I'm glad you went with those two, your namesake and the legendary Pineapple Express. It seems you may get some purple from the Grandaddy Black? The babies all look good and I am also hoping your PD bursts into veg! Happy days!

Back
Top Bottom