Gorilla 3X3 Tent Grow - Mars II 1200 LED

Re: Gorilla 3X3 Tent Grow - Mars II 1200 & 48X5 Reflector LED & UVB Tube

Healthy tent Mr Richardson sir. I hope the weather there at Updownthevalleymountaintopinthedesertbythesea gets a little kinder for you.

Thank you for your kind words, Mr Am4zin sir :thanks:

The weather has calmed down now and Updownthevalleymountaintop is experiencing azure skies and pleasant sea/desert breezes :surf:
I reinstated the reptile UVB tube today :cheer:

IMG_42996.JPG

IMG_429810.JPG

Can i get a clone for Christmas :xmas:

:rollingeyes: Unfortunately, no :xmas:

IMG_43006.JPG

Re: Gorilla 3X3 Tent Grow - Mars II 1200 & 48X5 Reflector LED & UVB Tube

Looking good Mr. Suavay.

Yeah!!! Stretch!!! :yahoo:

She's magnificent Rico. Just magnificent. Wow! Survived the plagues and all. Amazing. :thumb:

spectacular :bravo:

Now we get the joy of watching them fill out.

:thanks: Care Staker :)

This was how she looked just after lights off on the 12th (with flash)

IMG_44783.JPG

IMG_44869.JPG

IMG_44746.JPG

These are from the 14th with lights on and adjusted white balance.

IMG_44997.JPG

She developed an acute Calcium deficiency after the lower defoliation and I couldn't find my bottle of Calcium until yesterday. it looks quite bad, but it's only certain upper leaves and not on every branch and seems to have stopped now anyway. In general she seems in fine health.

IMG_45144.JPG

This corner seemed a bit dark, so I said "Let there be more light."

IMG_44965.JPG

And there was more light.

IMG_45163.JPG

And I saw that it was good.

IMG_45216.JPG

:rofl:

Beautiful pictures Rico. With all this omnipotent power, could you do something about inspiring the invention of transporter pads? It's been such a disappointment that these haven't materialized yet.

:rofl:

Beautiful pictures Rico. With all this omnipotent power, could you do something about inspiring the invention of transporter pads? It's been such a disappointment that these haven't materialized yet.

I am working on Transporter pads, I have been collecting rubies for the last few months and plan to begin considering testing of the laser soon. For now, all I can do is arrange them into little shoe-shapes.

IMG_45287.JPG

That's just a single plant? Wow nice! I'm thinking of running 2-3 in my tent next run instead of 4. Looking good brotha!

:thanks: brotha!

I have stopped feeding her now, only water from now 'til Firstharvest.

IMG_45406.JPG

IMG_45394.JPG

IMG_45386.JPG

IMG_45365.JPG

IMG_45307.JPG

Wow Rico, she's filling out the space beautifully. I swoon over her leaves. They make me gasp with every closeup. Conradino uses red algae to supply calcium carbonate, something I've yet to track down for my own grow. It's at the top of my list for next month. What do you use Rico?

I expect to be notified promptly about the successful operation of those transporter pads now. You could surprise me and simply materialize. :laughtwo:

Garden looks awesome. I love the dialogue as well. You seem like a very creative guy. You should watch Childhood's End, awesome storyline and it reminded me of your intro. Great work bud, keep it up.

Conradino uses red algae to supply calcium carbonate, something I've yet to track down for my own grow. It's at the top of my list for next month. What do you use Rico?

I bought Liquid Calcium in a bottle (15%) but I couldn't find it when I needed it. So I used a dry seaweed fertilizer and some organic (seaweed bases) rooting powder instead.

IMG_45617.JPG

Garden looks awesome. I love the dialogue as well. You seem like a very creative guy. You should watch Childhood's End, awesome storyline and it reminded me of your intro. Great work bud, keep it up.

Thank you Mello, I have been looking into the Childhood's End stories, very interesting! :thanks:My intro was indeed inspired by science fiction, but not that; Arthur C. Clarke was a great author, I have read several of his books, but not those. I was inspired by Star Trek and Star Wars.

I saw "The Martian" recently and there was a 420 homage near the end of the movie

Fullscreen_capture_19122015_235004-001.jpg

Welcome to the golden age of Cannabis :welcome:

IMG_45607.JPG

If you think these buds look bigger than a BIC lighter, then you know they will be gone soon :thanks:

IMG_45642.JPG

Back
Top Bottom