Green Knight - OG Kush LED DWC

Happy New Years GKnight, a little late but was super hungover yesterday.;)
Here's to many bountiful harvests this year.

Happy New Year stealth. I sympathise, I didn't feel too great myself yesterday! Hope it was a good one and all the best for 2014

Today is Day 54 of 12/12 and I started the flush on NY eve with 24h of Final Phase, and she's now on plain water and double strength Boost until harvets.
I'm really happy with how things are coming along. I do like this OG Kush. Without having smoked any yet it's my favourite strain so far as far as growing is concerned. I think another week or thereabouts and I can chop.
IMG_25729.JPG

IMG_25718.JPG

IMG_25708.JPG

IMG_25496.JPG

IMG_255010.JPG

IMG_25519.JPG

IMG_25527.JPG

IMG_25564.JPG

IMG_25545.JPG

IMG_25597.JPG

IMG_25668.JPG

IMG_25627.JPG

IMG_2554_-_Copy.JPG

IMG_25556.JPG

Looks l;ike some hash tips might be beginning to form - there are 3 or 4 buds developing them. These buds all sit in the 'middle layer' about 18" away from the light. This seems the sweet spot. The taller buds that are nearer the light aren't developing them
IMG_2567_-_Copy.JPG

IMG_25676.JPG

IMG_25606.JPG

Great photos GK!
Some OG Kush hash tips would be killer!
I just chopped mine the other day.
looking forward to seeing harvest pics bro!
:thumb:

Great photos GK!
Some OG Kush hash tips would be killer!
I just chopped mine the other day.
looking forward to seeing harvest pics bro!
:thumb:

Thanks Vick. Yes, I'm looking forward to seeing if the hash tips develop further over the next few days. It would be cool!

I was just over at your journal actually; that Ambrosia made my mouth water! Very, very nice mate, it looks a really good harvest too

its been a few day swhere ya at ?
Happy Freeweed day GK and a Chronic Weekend to you :thumb:

its been a few day swhere ya at ?
Happy Freeweed day GK and a Chronic Weekend to you :thumb:

Chronic weekend mate. The last week or so has been quite busy but things are still going. I'm still flushing actually; we're nearly there and I think I'll be harvesting in the next few days. I've just got a new jewellers loupe because my microscope was shit and it was really difficult to get a clear image of the trichs. When lights come on later I should be able to get a proper view of the trichs and I'll be able to see clearly whether or not it's harvest time

So we're still flushing. There are ambers at the very tops of the buds closest to the lights, but other than that the rest of the plant is cloudy / clear and it's very hard to find any amber at all. I've taken a couple of branches which I've manicured and are drying underneath. I'm about a week out I think on my timings so she'll have a good flush anyway wihiole I just wait for her to finish. Some photos:
IMG_25779.JPG

IMG_25788.JPG

IMG_25798.JPG

IMG_258010.JPG

IMG_258210.JPG

IMG_258310.JPG

IMG_258410.JPG

IMG_25899.JPG

IMG_25886.JPG

Back
Top Bottom