Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Hey gang, @onizuka88 ordered a kit and will be joining us as a new member of the great DBHBB family!! A warm welcome to him! :headbanger: :welcome:

Doc, quick info about Canadian duties... They. won't charge any fee for gift $50 and lower. They sometime let it pass up to $100 without fee... Else you will be charged based on the amount written on the invoice. This will change when the new NAFTA will be active...

Hey gang, @onizuka88 ordered a kit and will be joining us as a new member of the great DBHBB family!! A warm welcome to him! :headbanger: :welcome:

Doc, quick info about Canadian duties... They. won't charge any fee for gift $50 and lower. They sometime let it pass up to $100 without fee... Else you will be charged based on the amount written on the invoice. This will change when the new NAFTA will be active...

Funny how there system works. I’ve had expensive lights come threw with 0 duties but cant sneak a cheap package past them worth of shit.

Still waiting on the invoice ( only been 25 min lets be patient ) to pay tought
hope @Doc Bud see your post before:D

Good morning gang! Flump, great news about '88' ordering a 'kit' and joining our group/gang.
88, great , great news about ordering Doc's gear. Welcome to our lil gang sir! You have found/stumbled upon the bestest weed forum on the web, with so much experience and wisdom to draw from. The gang using Doc's gear are all real people with a tremendous amount of integrity and knowledge. Failing , using the kit is simply not a concern and most peeps have a tremendously successful first time harvest. Please get around to some of the gang's high brix journals and get a 'feel' for the gang and wat we're all doing with DBHBB. Once again a big , huge warm welcome to our lil group and look forward to seeing your smiles as you gaze over your high brix garden. Cheers '88' and welcome aboard sir!:welcome::cheer::bravo::high-five:

When I sent Doogs a huey and he got hit with duties he did not want to pay, no one told me about them when I sent the package so was looking into and was told you can "self clear" your package and not be responsible for the duties. Might be worth looking into....

:passitleft:

Good morning gang! Flump, great news about '88' ordering a 'kit' and joining our group/gang.
88, great , great news about ordering Doc's gear. Welcome to our lil gang sir! You have found/stumbled upon the bestest weed forum on the web, with so much experience and wisdom to draw from. The gang using Doc's gear are all real people with a tremendous amount of integrity and knowledge. Failing , using the kit is simply not a concern and most peeps have a tremendously successful first time harvest. Please get around to some of the gang's high brix journals and get a 'feel' for the gang and wat we're all doing with DBHBB. Once again a big , huge warm welcome to our lil group and look forward to seeing your smiles as you gaze over your high brix garden. Cheers '88' and welcome aboard sir!:welcome::cheer::bravo::high-five:
Thanks guys, ive been sneaking info about dbhbb since i started to hang here im following @PCaddict journal since he started to try the kit ( to have a feel what somebody new with the kit how it goes)
Any of you guys a specific journal you recommends me to check?
Thank alot

Thanks guys, ive been sneaking info about dbhbb since i started to hang here im following @PCaddict journal since he started to try the kit ( to have a feel what somebody new with the kit how it goes)
Thank alot
If you look back at my first journal you can see pictures of the results I got. I am 420% sold on Docs kit. I got just over 26 ounces of some top shelf bud in my first real grow. Also Thanks for following along :high-five:

Thank alot
Shameless plug : check my journal! I'm also a first timer and you'll get a hint on why environment is SO IMPORTANT.

hey there peeps ...88...a few high brix journals to check out.

Weenmeoff
Neikodog
Graytail
Flump
Wrenneken
Hook
Seedling
Krip
Yeti
Stoney
The list is very long and includes many more active members to our neighborhood . Please forgive me if i left out your name, these were off the top of my head.
Try looking at these member's journals. Cheers 88!:high-five:

Greetings Doc,

New member, first message. I’ve been on the sidelines for a minute.

I came seeking info on High Brix and found you here on 420 Magazine. I have read your collections and gotta say - SHA-FREAKING-ZAM!!!! What a great idea to build your kit off the Pro-Mix platform that’s already well distributed. Hold the pliers - skip the rake too. I’m a small scale prepper that just got kicked into high gear with COVID 19.

Looking to enhance my garden with an eye towards a small greenhouse / high tunnel in the future. I’d like to set up a new mini orchard with dwarf fruit trees and figs using High Brix soil in 24 inch auger holes or planted into raised beds.

Also you mentioned some veggie crops can be readily used with your kit while others require different protocols. (Don’t feel I’ve properly articulated this) Can you elaborate on which types of vegetables fit easily within the kit methodology and a few examples of ones that require other / special considerations?

Would you PM me please about a bulk kit?

Greetings Doc,

New member, first message. I’ve been on the sidelines for a minute.

I came seeking info on High Brix and found you here on 420 Magazine. I have read your collections and gotta say - SHA-FREAKING-ZAM!!!! What a great idea to build your kit off the Pro-Mix platform that’s already well distributed. Hold the pliers - skip the rake too. I’m a small scale prepper that just got kicked into high gear with COVID 19.

Looking to enhance my garden with an eye towards a small greenhouse / high tunnel in the future. I’d like to set up a new mini orchard with dwarf fruit trees and figs using High Brix soil in 24 inch auger holes or planted into raised beds.

Also you mentioned some veggie crops can be readily used with your kit while others require different protocols. (Don’t feel I’ve properly articulated this) Can you elaborate on which types of vegetables fit easily within the kit methodology and a few examples of ones that require other / special considerations?

Would you PM me please about a bulk kit?

HI there,

For fruit/seed bearing crops the kit works perfect out of the box. For leafy/root vegetables the soil is great, but we use different foliar sprays.

Finally, for trees we also use different foliar sprays and sometimes amend the soil differently.

The main thing is not to plant leafy vegetables next to fruit/seed bearing ones to avoid overspray.

Other than that, if you have basic gardening skills there's not much to do. I can also formulate a custom mineral blend that's more of an "add only water" program, if the soil allows. It's still fantastic, but much easier to manage for a one-man show.

As for bulk kits....Amazon has 'em. My email is Docbud@cannapharms.com

Hi Doc,

Thanks for your reply and the information. Probably start new cuttings in containers for rooting & portability considerations then move to auger holes later, but this will plug right into my long range plans. I will climb the telephone pole all Green Acres style & ring up the ole Bezos- Mart.

Many thanks,

Hi Doc,

Thanks for your reply and the information. Probably start new cuttings in containers for rooting & portability considerations then move to auger holes later, but this will plug right into my long range plans. I will climb the telephone pole all Green Acres style & ring up the ole Bezos- Mart.

Many thanks,

I apologize for having to sell on Amazon. If we could get payment processing we'd drop them like a hot potato.

No worries on the Zon - you gotta keep them Benjamin’s rolling in. Ideally the vision would include a rocket mass heater that vents/heats under part of the greenhouse floor with the back half warming ground underneath the goat pen.

Thanks to all Docs supporters for your likes! There is a wealth of knowledge transacted here & you all make it so much fun by sharing freely.

013, it's time to properly welcome you to this forum and specifically, this neighborhood..
A huge, warm welcome to our fun little place on the web. You have found us and now you have to put up with all these 'ner de well, cannabis misfits'. A whole bunch of us are using Doc's gear with unparalleled success, right from the first grow forward. After over thirty years of trying different methods and ideas i found Doc, and have not looked back since. Successful first grows using doc's brilliant 'microbes, minerals and magic' method is the 'norm'. It's simply the most rewarding, most reliable, cost effective grow system out there. Believe me , i do NOT speak with 'fork tongue'.
Please get around to some of the HB journals and get a feel for our group. If you have any concerns or questions regarding the use of Doc's high brix 'kit' please, just ask . There are are plenty of us here with loads of practical experience with it and a membership with all kinds of integrity and knowledge to help guide you.
Cheers to ya 013,..welcome to the neighborhood sir!:welcome::cheer::circle-of-love:

I apologize for having to sell on Amazon. If we could get payment processing we'd drop them like a hot potato.

Funny, I saw a headline on Insta from high times where in certain states people can now order and pay for medical MJ online then pick it up. Hopefully soon you'll be able to sell direct!

Happy 420 Doc and the High Brix Crew!:passitleft:

Thanks Duggs,

I was beginning to feel short changed. If you hadn’t rolled out official welcome to 420 Magazine & Docs crew of ne’er do wells speech then I reckon the fecal matter must have hit the rotary oscillating device up there. Just kidding but thanks sincerely for the welcome!

Yes sir Dugan, I read the collective work of Doc posted here way back to Osmocote + & hempy days. I’ve seen the fake plants you guys post up, yup - you all are light years ahead.

Back
Top Bottom