InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I see a little something on the second to the last pic of the Fruit Punch-it looks more female than male,
but it's still a little early to say for sure...
1579028160228.jpeg

The rest of them don't seem to be telling us anything yet-they're gonna make you wait awhile ;)

Hay Shed I am trying to follow Sweetsues recommendations and take it slow starting back from a tolerance break. I have only taken two caps a day sense starting back, trying to not over do it. Thanks for the link to Sues post.

I see a little something on the second to the last pic of the Fruit Punch-it looks more female than male,
1579028160228.jpeg

The rest of them don't seem to be telling us anything yet-they're gonna make you wait awhile ;)

Ditto.
I saw the same thing. :high-five:

But I'd only give it maybe a 70% confidence level.

I hate guessing the sex of a plant I always get it wrong lol.
I'm not good at guessing early. But I know balls when I see 'em.
The rest of them don't seem to be telling us anything yet-they're gonna make you wait awhile
But I don't want to wait! Seriously, as long as they let me know before they get root bound I guess I'm okay.
Early for me to know.
Me too.
Hay Shed I am trying to follow Sweetsues recommendations and take it slow starting back from a tolerance break. I have only taken two caps a day sense starting back, trying to not over do it. Thanks for the link to Sues post.
I'm glad it's helping PCa! And credit to Dr Sulak as well, as he created the protocol.
Ditto.
I saw the same thing.
But I'd only give it maybe a 70% confidence level.
I guess we just have to wait. Damn...
May the females be plentiful in your tent in the near future
Thanks JC! Three would be just fine.
Everything is looking good Shed. GT1 is looking like a girl... I can't tell on the rest.
Thanks MoN! I'll take it :).
haha I did say I don’t know
You did...no loss of down.
Pete Rose would bet female on GT#1 & 2 so I'm gonna go that route too.
But on another site he'd bet that you would bet that way and bet that both GT's are male. Which is why I've stopped inviting him to our annual Baseball Hall of Fame party.
Careful Mr S, you’ll get yourself banned from the OTMs
Speaking of OTMs...

Tomorrow, all OTM's are open for voting, and all OTY's have been open since January 1st. GO VOTE people. The candidates are worthy, the prizes are cool, and the mentions under your avatar are badge of honor.

1579028160228.jpeg

Jesus my eyes are hurting me.. so that so what they call sexting a plant ..cool :popcorn::Namaste:

Drive-by

got a good looking flip going on over here,,, Shed........

GL and Keepem Green

Highya ITS,

Could you transplant more than three if they haven't divulged their private parts yet? Then, chop the one (or 2) you don't use. Cheers

Highya ITS,
Could you transplant more than three if they haven't divulged their private parts yet? Then, chop the one (or 2) you don't use. Cheers
Hi Bode! If I had to I could transplant all of them and continue waiting, but that would mean more soil, more schlepping, and I would have to keep them in the shed at night rather than the tent, as you can see there isn't room for that many plants in a 2x4. The shed is much colder at night, so I would need to keep the Samsung strips at a much higher wattage to generate enough heat to keep the roots above 65 degrees at night, but I'd still be keeing the lux the same. So I'd be wasting ProMix and electricity. Doable, but certainly not preferable.
Congrats on the MOTM nom Shed! I can't think of a member more deserving.
Thank you N!
Still a coin toss as far as I can see.
Refresh my memory please: Do use a volume measurement or do you weight each dose of the MC?
I weigh the MC before it goes in the bucket (as the manufacturer recommends). Since I mix three gallons at a time (and put what I don't use in 1 gallon milk containers), I just mix up 3x my strongest dose. For younger plants, I cut that with water to dilute it.
Beautiful plants Shed and you are the standing MOTM in my book!
Got my shots today and I feel like I'm 20 again.
Thanks Crazy! And great news on the shots. :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom