InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Hey Shed, always consistently nice plants, the GM looks healthy and her trich pics very appealing (especially after my winter hibernation). A shame the roots didn't grow on the cuttings but I trust the keif will get a solid thumbs up when it gets tested. All the best!

Thanks Age! I'm using something similar to this:

They're all pretty much identical from the Amazon pics so I assume there's one factory in China making them under a few different labels.
How many sheds do you have Shedster? Bike shed, Smoo-shed etc. Lmao 🤣 CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Late Thursday update with Wednesday's pics!

Just a little proof of life on Grandpa's Moonshine on flip day 50 yesterday:

I'm getting a bit of purpling on the leaves which is fun:

Color changes on leaves that aren't related to deficiencies are always a treat!

While I was out there getting bitten by those nasty ankle-focused Aedes mosquitoes I figured I'd get a few trichome pics even though it wasn't Friday. The GM seems to be drinking less, but it's also a lot cooler and less sunny these days so that might account for it. Anyway:

That's it! I hope your week is wrapping up well. :surf:

Quotes:

Sorry I missed this one earlier. I'll see if I can find it locally in the spring when I head outside again for the next grow. :thanks: for the reminder!

I hardly ever see praying mantises here, maybe never! But that was also the biggest grasshopper I have ever seen anywhere. When it jumped off the bush by the house I first thought it was a bird from all the plant movement.

I'll have to start by clearing room in the bike shed and buying a new timer (the current one shorts out if you move the plug slightly). I'm also waiting for healthy new growth to cut since I did a serious trim when I took the last cuttings, but once there's enough to take, I'll go with a batch in perlite and a batch in the Cloninator®!
Hi Shed - that plant is beautiful. Questions: do you find the accuracy of trichomes related to your harvest time is the same for outdoors as it is under LED? Also - have you ever once in your life taken an o-fer on cuttings like that? Any thoughts about why that might have happened?

There's something different about you tonight.
New numbers??
You've got new numbers too!
And you as well.
[Edit] ... et moi
Must be contagious. :eek:
Hey Shed, always consistently nice plants, the GM looks healthy and her trich pics very appealing (especially after my winter hibernation). A shame the roots didn't grow on the cuttings but I trust the keif will get a solid thumbs up when it gets tested. All the best!
Thanks Stunger! I'm more than happy to have you live vicariously through my trichome pics! I'm sure the kief will get someone high, though at the moment it's just getting mixed in with flower for some who knows what. :cheesygrinsmiley:
How many sheds do you have Shedster? Bike shed, Smoo-shed etc. Lmao CL
I've got the shed, the Suncast bike shed on the right, the Suncast chemical shed (with hot tub chems, nutes, bottles of distilled water, a squirrel trap, a table saw...) on the left, and the tent, which occasionally becomes smoo-shed when the plants get too big.
Even teaching using unconventional methods Shed! Brilliant!
LOL thanks Otter!
Hi Shed - that plant is beautiful. Questions: do you find the accuracy of trichomes related to your harvest time is the same for outdoors as it is under LED? Also - have you ever once in your life taken an o-fer on cuttings like that? Any thoughts about why that might have happened?
Thanks Jon! @Amy Gardner told me years ago that trichomes will amber in the sun having nothing to do with ripeness, so they should be ignored. @BeezLuiz proved that point by having his outdoor harvests tested after chopping them based on a tent-based reading of the trichomes. It turned out that the THC was much lower than expected and zero CBN, which should have been present in the presence of amber trichs. Here are his tests results.

You're right competition is pretty fierce. You take some nice shots though.
What about that bee picture you had a while back.
At the time was gonna suggest you crop and rotate it and try your luck.

Late Thursday update with Wednesday's pics!

Just a little proof of life on Grandpa's Moonshine on flip day 50 yesterday:

I'm getting a bit of purpling on the leaves which is fun:

Color changes on leaves that aren't related to deficiencies are always a treat!

While I was out there getting bitten by those nasty ankle-focused Aedes mosquitoes I figured I'd get a few trichome pics even though it wasn't Friday. The GM seems to be drinking less, but it's also a lot cooler and less sunny these days so that might account for it. Anyway:

That's it! I hope your week is wrapping up well. :surf:

Quotes:

Sorry I missed this one earlier. I'll see if I can find it locally in the spring when I head outside again for the next grow. :thanks: for the reminder!

I hardly ever see praying mantises here, maybe never! But that was also the biggest grasshopper I have ever seen anywhere. When it jumped off the bush by the house I first thought it was a bird from all the plant movement.

I'll have to start by clearing room in the bike shed and buying a new timer (the current one shorts out if you move the plug slightly). I'm also waiting for healthy new growth to cut since I did a serious trim when I took the last cuttings, but once there's enough to take, I'll go with a batch in perlite and a batch in the Cloninator®!
beautiful

Thanks Age! I'm using something similar to this:

They're all pretty much identical from the Amazon pics so I assume there's one factory in China making them under a few different labels.

U know.... I got one of those around here somewhere! :rofl:

Fuhreal tho.

beautiful
Thanks marcus!
U know.... I got one of those around here somewhere!
Fuhreal tho.
Start digging. :backhoe:
GM is looking quite impressive! I just ordered a new scope that looks similar to yours. Hope it gives equally good results, those are some nice trich pics. Did I miss the final numbers for 5KC?
Thank you double H, and I'm sure you'll sort out the scope with a bit of practice!

No numbers on the 5KC yet as the weather is not cooperating with the burping down part. Today is mini-dehuey day. :)

Back
Top Bottom