InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

It would be hard to see yellowing between my veins now since I keep falling asleep in the sun!

-------------------------------------

Saturday post-flip thinning update! I didn't bother with before and after pics because it would be hard to see the difference, as you can tell from what came off of the Fruit Punch:

...and what came off of the Golden Tiger:

...both on flip day 27. I did also take a few fans covering buds close to the canopy.

Because this is my first time with both strains I went a bit easier on the thinning, but I did take off all the little bits that I really don't want to bother with (with which I don't want to bother). Next time through I'll have a better idea of how it flowers so I can take a heavier touch if I need to.

I also cut back the clone mothers but you don't need to see pics of that again, so how about a butterfly resting on the Fruit Punch?

And how about some FP frost?

And finally, the tent:

It's still much too cold at night for them to spread out in the shed, so they remain smooshed and damp in the tent. I wonder if I put a closed dog-food tin of boiling water in the tent with a fan on it if it would keep the temps in the 60s at night. :hmmmm:

Anyway, that's it for me today. We're going to pick up food from our favorite restaurant in Chinatown tonight to make sure our faves stay in business while we're shut in. I hope you can do the same.

Stay well all!

Hot water bottles wrapped in tin foil mr.Shed should retain heat well for purposes needed....

Sure missed a lot !

7 pages to go for that 1k!

Hope all is well by you.

30 days of treating a Candida plant with colloidal silver and I believe I'm seeing the start of pollen sacks forming (Thank God). After 2 weeks of two treatments a day it starts to get really boring and tedious. I have to force myself by saying "come one, you've already done it 28 times why stop now" and that gives me incentive to go a few more days.

Anyway with a short story what do you guys and gals think? Balls or not balls?

Hot water bottles wrapped in tin foil mr.Shed should retain heat well for purposes needed....
Thanks Smeegol, but I don't think hot water bottles will keep the temps up in a 6'x13' uninsulated shed!
Sure missed a lot !
7 pages to go for that 1k!
Hope all is well by you.
Thanks DK, and with you and yours!
Got a whole bunch of clones in 1.5lt pots but that's bout a small as I'd go tried solo cup last year but chucked it in after snapping the 2 main branches......:cheesygrinsmiley:
Oof!
Happy 4/20 month everyone
:party: in isolation!
Happy Happy Joy Joy!
Are you more Ren or Stimpy?
I'm just wondering where/how you're going to push in the supports the branches will definitely need when she's flowering.
Yeah, good question... :hmmmm:
Balls or not balls?
Balls. :welldone:
Aliens
110% sure
Or aliens...of course!

Me too! Though I'm more Butt-Head than Beavis :).

----------------------------------------

How about a whatever-day-this-is update (okay it's already Wednesday)!

I took individual pics of the flowering plants in the tent so you can get an idea of their actual size (the tent is 2x4), but they live together with a lot of overlap at night. Here they are on flip day 31.

Golden Tiger, which is 36" tall and 36" wide:

And Fruit Punch, which is 30" tall and 32" wide:

I've had a string of pretty good weather lately, so they are getting about 7-8 hours of direct sunlight/day...well over the DLI for flower. In theory, I could have them in the dark for 17 hours a day!

In other news, I ordered a 6" exhaust fan for the tent (240 CFM) to replace my 4" fan (I think it was 100 CFM). I don't know how long Amazon is taking these days but it did say Saturday delivery so we'll see...

Stay well! :peace:

That GT looks beautiful,and the FP's no slouch either !
At least they both still fit in the tent...for a little while longer ;)
a string of pretty good weather lately
It's great, although a bit windy today in my part of the state....but full sun all day!

Back
Top Bottom