InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Congrats on MotM ! 🏆
Ever wonder how many folks you've helped?
I'll bet that number is in the thousands, and growing every day...
Thank you for all you do, Shed, we're lucky to have you!:thanks:

congrats on the MotM!

Your guidance has been invaluable to me for sure :adore:

Congrats on MOTM Shed, well deserved. And thanks for all the help, guidance, and encouragement you spread around this site :thumb:

Well done and well deserving for MOTM Shed!
Thank you Stunger, and thanks for finally getting your new journal up and running!
Congrats on MOTM Shed! I truly appreciate your wise guidance.
Thanks Grateful! :thumb:
congrats on MOTM, I had no doubts you’d take the cake.
Thank you double H! I never like to count live poultry while they're still in their egg format, or some saying to that effect. 🐥
Great harvest Shed and has anyone tried a tester of that PU?
Thanks, and not yet. They're still digging on the pre-cured Trainwreck. Speaking of which, another smoke report came back as "I was drooling I was so high!"

I will let you know how the Purple Urkle goes as soon as I can pry the TW from their grubby little hands.
Congrats on MotM !
Ever wonder how many folks you've helped? I'll bet that number is in the thousands, and growing every day...
Thank you for all you do, Shed, we're lucky to have you!
I've never stopped to think about that...I'm just working one post at a time! Thanks Carcass.
Congrats Shed.
Thank you Keith! And nice collection of jars you've got going.
congrats on the MotM! Your guidance has been invaluable to me for sure
Thanks stardawg! I'm happy to have a second home here.
Congrats Shed , you do help more than you could imagine !
And I've got a pretty good imagination. :) Thanks sb!
Congrats on the MOTM win Shed! I can’t think of a more deserving member of that title!
Awww thanks N!
Congrats on MOTM Shed, well deserved. And thanks for all the help, guidance, and encouragement you spread around this site
Thank you LKA! I try to help where I can. :Namaste:

I will let you know how the Purple Urkle goes as soon as I can pry the TW from their grubby little hands.

Anxiously awaiting that report. I want to see if your reviewers experience the same mood elevating/ear to ear grin that we've gotten out of ours

Hi Shed Got the test back. Not feeling well today. Got the covid. I'll get the othe rplant to you later. It's very much the same. :green_heart:

Candida #2Client 22-0242​

13.41%​

Total Cannabinoids

-​

Total Terpenes
Tested 10/28/2022 for Potency by MCR Labs Massachusetts

POTENCY PROFILES​

Cannabinoid Profile​

13.41%
Total Cannabinoids 0.38%
Max THC 10.09%
Max CBD

Cannabinoids are quantified using high-performance liquid chromatography.
Total Cannabinoids is the sum of all detected cannabinoids.
Max THC THCa is converted to THC by heat. Max THC is the maximum amount of THC that can be derived from this product. Use the following formula to find the Max THC: Max THC = THC + (THCa * 0.877)
Max CBD CBDa is converted to CBD by heat. Max CBD is the maximum amount of CBD that can be derived from this product. Use the following formula to find the Max CBD: Max CBD = CBD + (CBDa * 0.877)
Other* This represents materials other than cannabinoids in the product.
Wishing you a speedy recovery my friend and have you seen a Dr.? There’s supposed to be some kind of a medicine/ pills that are to help you recover faster with little down time. CL🍀

Congrats on harvesting your last plant and completing your summer grow!

Congrats on winning October's MOTM contest!

:thanks: for the tip on removing a plant from a fabric pot.

:thanks: for the posting a link to @Stunger 's new journal.

Shed, congratulations is in order for the MOTM! Well deserved my friend.
Thanks Skottel!
Congrats on the MotM Shed.
Thank you Ms Boo!
Anxiously awaiting that report. I want to see if your reviewers experience the same mood elevating/ear to ear grin that we've gotten out of ours
I'm thinking maybe this weekend I'll get feedback on the pre-cured buds if there's a gathering anywhere.
Here's the good news from the lab!
I'm having difficulty figuring out getting the format right to show you. Candida 1 is almost a duplicate of this one. Nice seed making Shed!
:thanks: Otter and I'm so glad you're feeling well enough to be here! Congrats on those CBD results and the really low THC number too. Yours came in lower than mine (at around 15%) so I wonder if that was just the result of the S1 method or the fact that the seeds didn't have time to completely mature.

Either way you have a truckload of straight CBD flower to work into your routines at the Otterhouse. And when I make the next round of seeds you'll see some of those on your doorstep as well.

:hug:
Congrats on harvesting your last plant and completing your summer grow!
Congrats on winning October's MOTM contest!
:thanks: for the tip on removing a plant from a fabric pot.
:thanks: for the posting a link to @Stunger 's new journal.
Thanks for all that HG!

I'm having difficulty figuring out getting the format right to show you.
With lab test results, the item you'll want to focus on would be the "Max CBD". That is calculated by adding the cbd value (.18% in your case) and the cbda value after multiplying it by .877 (11.3% x .877 = 9.9%). So your total potential CBD if decarb efficiency is perfect, would be 10.09%. So glad you are feeling better!

With lab test results, the item you'll want to focus on would be the "Max CBD". That is calculated by adding the cbd value (.18% in your case) and the cbda value after multiplying it by .877 (11.3% x .877 = 9.9%). So your total potential CBD if decarb efficiency is perfect, would be 10.09%. So glad you are feeling better!
Thanks BL! 10% CBD after decarb would be the number to put in @Oldbear's spreadsheet.

I have a question that I want here . These guys made up a ton of salve and separated the roots from the fan leaves . I thought they were bs ing me the roots was better than the fans . I’d thought the fans would have more resin than the roots for salve . I tried it and damn I’m back doing squats again my left knee they want to replace , no way now . But I have to use it regularly. The leaves was alright but could still feel the pain , any advice?

Back
Top Bottom