Journeying Into The Unknown With High Brix

Do you have any clue at all TB?
I knew from the buds before I smoked it that it was an indica. Based on the plants, I knew it was indica dominant hybrid. I was just admiring the tight node spacing last night when I was taking pictures for another post on the plants knowing when lights go on and off. Some tops have started growing alternating nodes now.

Day 70 Veg Update:
Here are the monsters at lights on. Looking great. They are getting brix and watered with transplant and tea. I will post more afterwards. I am only going to give one gallon of water.
15043925926671424763339.jpg
1504392681392-1966309002.jpg

I pulled each plant out and gave them a good look over. All pest free and happy. When I transplanted them into their final pots I didn't compact the soil very much. I topped off the pots tonight before spraying and watering. They had settled about two inches. Even when I do the mid flower recharge I will still have room. Speaking of flower, in a day or two I will flip these monsters. I wanted to go sixty days but since it took it a while to recover from nuking them with the cobs, I let them go extra. I was instructed to wait til after a GE feeding beforehand but just can't wait another two weeks for them to dry out enough to do so. Environment has been good. Temps and humidity. I still haven't turned up my lights above forty percent. I have been very happy with the Citizen cobs. Questions and comments are welcome. Laterz.

ITS OFFICIAL!!!
I changed the timer over to 11/13. They are on their first shortened day. I looked them over again for preflowers and found nothing either male are female. Although I get the feeling they will all be female. Cross your fingers for me. I tried moving around in the tent and it is getting really tough to do so. Hard to believe that four plants are almost taking up a 5X5 tent. I took four individual pics to see what they look like 24 hours after second brix spraying and day one flower. Enjoy!
1504493437036-1234260831.jpg
15044935013861869236911.jpg
15044935752832069698685.jpg
15044936496661764145471.jpg

Yer in the groove! :slide::bravo:

Yep. You bought the set of fakes. If the plants are ready to bloom, go for it.

If your light can handle large plants wait and get a good football in those pots and transplant in a couple weeks. Otherwise, go now.

You re in the zone, ride the wave. They're "hooked up" as we say.

Your "in the pipe...five x five"......lookin proper Beamer! name the movie quote....:grinjoint:.....:tokin:

Your "in the pipe...five x five"......lookin proper Beamer! name the movie quote....:grinjoint:.....:tokin:

Gotta love it when the plants are happy!

Duggs--Alien!

For those of us who were born in the 80's, there's a fairly popular video game called Starcraft that had a character that used the same line.

Haven't made time to play video games in years, but back in the day it cracked me up every time.

Gotta love it when the plants are happy!

Duggs--Alien!

For those of us who were born in the 80's, there's a fairly popular video game called Starcraft that had a character that used the same line.

Haven't made time to play video games in years, but back in the day it cracked me up every time.

YUP!...You got it Stoney! It was that chick pilot...in Aliens...she said that during their 'drop' to the planet. She later got alien'd..too bad! LOL!

Back
Top Bottom