King's Indoor Mars Hydro TSL2000 LED Cree Pink Kush, Blueberry, Bruce Banger Fems Coco

Got an alaskan purple and a blueberry from Seedsman going ,Flipping soon. Noticed the Alaskan Purple is a heavy feeder. The Blueberry more of a middle of the road kind of feeder.
Thanks kismet appreciate the heads up buddy.

Hope life is good happy thanksgiving from my family to yours dude.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend for some like me extra long weekend here thanksgiving.

We are on day Five here veg for the first 4 girls . Lots of roots looking good so far.

Give pics this week some time. Going to Montreal this weekend. Wife and I s five year wedding anniversary.

Got nice room booked two nights
Reservation at restaurant sat night give star famous place chuck something lol.

Site seeing and shopping.
Relax and enjoy eachother .

Good night and happy thanksgiving.

Oh zkittles up Alaskan purple having rough start not up yet 24 hrs.

Alaskan purple looking good removed helmet today. I Was getting nervous !

Love that aroma that last auto and taste too of the Alaskan purple..so I can't wait to see what this fem AP can do..

Anyways not much just building a nice root zone ball thinking three or four more days then transplant time into three gal pots Bruce bangers are going out of control lol.

Pink kush small but roots still going

Blueberry looking good.

Well got to get some sleep now.

Well few pics of the girls day 6 veg first four pink kush forgot to take pic good roots but small plant , blueberry , Bruce bangers fems.

Grab the new girls zkittles and Alaskan purple fems tomorrow .

Temps are better Duggan 79f and Rh 74%

Not much else to report been feeding daily

1.25 ml per/ 3 ish liters 50/50 mix tap water and distilled water, Voodoo juice (advanced nutrients ph perfect trio)

2 ml cal mag per 3 litres. By general hydroponics.1-0-0 ratio

1.25 ml grow per 3 litres
1.25 ml micro per 3/ litres
Stopped using bloom as I saw a brown tip lightly so stopped backed off @InTheShed reminded me on last grow . Thanks buddy.
That's about it ppm 350-400 ish tsp water and distilled water ppm 100 ish

Ph after everything is mixed in 5.6- 5.8 is where I aiming until I transplant into 3 gal then 5.7- 5.9 is where I will go for bouncing back and forth there.

Ph before is 7.4 -8 I've seen it..

No issues really one plant that I will grab pics tomorrow to see if we can address the issue? Or try to !.
It is minor so not to worried.

Bout it really ..

Have a Great evening family !!

They look great Joe, healthy and green and good roots. Coco is your thing man!
Yeah I really do like it got it down a lot better more confident my only issue is what do I do for trianing ? When should I top when is it recommend for photos ? I mean autos are 14-21 days correct ?

Or third or 4 the node.

So is there a too early to top a photo? . Want to keep them low.but have to be careful with roots our growing pots too fast? Lol this is some new level of growing I fine for me..

When did you top last winter's grow?
Third or fourth node

I'll grab some close up shots tomorrow so we can all agree how many nodes are showing..?

And did you wish you had topped earlier or later in the end? Do you want big bushes or more of a quad or six-line structure like Preston is going for this round?
I was thinking quadline I love it so I could let my roots go longer too less stress early? So grow to 6 th node then top back down to fourth node keeping 3 and four . Sound about right stretch them out as wide as I think would provide air movement around the main ?

I think I over think this too much sometimes bro lol

Well as promised folks roots on one of the Bruce bangers on day 7 veg.

Shots of pink kush and its roots smallest plant yet. Roots still good though.

Alaskan purple and zkittles shots as well call them day one seedling now ?
IMG_20191016_201348.jpg

IMG_20191016_201344.jpg
IMG_20191016_201341.jpg
IMG_20191016_201337.jpg
IMG_20191016_200012.jpg
IMG_20191016_195957.jpg
IMG_20191016_195928.jpg
IMG_20191016_195910.jpg
IMG_20191016_195848.jpg

Back
Top Bottom