King's Indoor Mars Hydro TSL2000 LED Cree Pink Kush, Blueberry, Bruce Banger Fems Coco

Haha you guys making me hungry talking about poutine!!!! @Kingjoe83 did you try the smokemeat poutine in montreal?? They are so yummy!!
No buddy

Just Montreal smoke meat sandwich I'll posty pic bud.

Also transplanted all girls tonight pics coming up . Days etc ..

Man these roots here how they look at day 11 for the first four that are in big pots . 3 gal fabric . 4x4 tent orders new tsl2000 lights on route for tent. Hoping to meet up with @DeanWest89 soon to grab few things to set up flower tent. Also going to switch lights in a day or two to unit farm.120 ufo for 3x3 tent.

Anyways I'll be back. With update lol

I'll pm you back soon @Tipistroy :passitleft:

Im excited to see your new setup dude!! Roots are the key..! Im using white shark myco now for my roots its amazing what it does...My new tent is supose to be home tuesday im excited to... 5x10 with 2x1000mh/hps, will keel my 4x4 with unit farm 160 going for mother plant!! Got my 14 clones today, 5 blue cookie and 9 super silver haze. im gone fishing tuna till tomorrow night!! Will be back tuesday morning! Peace 420!!!

Alright pics info in description of pics. I gotta jet busy been a long day. Catch up tomorrow on comments I apologize I am tired and beat to medicate and bed 3 am early . Lol

Much love family

Back
Top Bottom