420 Magazine Background

King's Indoor Mars Hydro TSL2000 LED Cree Pink Kush, Blueberry, Bruce Banger Fems Coco

Kingjoe83

Grow Journal of the Month: July 2017

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor

JCTJ

Yes sir.

Few pics well I wait

Any idea how long before I can start my quad for the plants? I transplanted few days ago how long to reduce stress ?
Glad the shirt fits! :D :hippy: :hippy: :hippy:
I'm glad you posted that, I totally forgot about my Mars shirt. I put it aside when I first got the light and tent as it was still too hot out :D

Thanks again @SmokeSara

SmokeSara

420 Sponsor
I'm glad you posted that, I totally forgot about my Mars shirt. I put it aside when I first got the light and tent as it was still too hot out :D

Thanks again @SmokeSara
Soon it is going to be cold, it will be suitable to wear ! :hippy:

Kingjoe83

Yes these are very nice shirts sara wish I could have the coloured version but it's cool.

New text should be here tomorrow but going to wait til my windows get put in first .

Temps in the tent currently are 74%rh and 81f

Tipistroy

Yes these are very nice shirts sara wish I could have the coloured version but it's cool.

New text should be here tomorrow but going to wait til my windows get put in first .

Temps in the tent currently are 74%rh and 81f
Its a bit on the high side but your in the the good zone rh/temp!! As long your plant are good with it!

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

GeOMaTTiC

Yes sir.

Few pics well I wait

Any idea how long before I can start my quad for the plants? I transplanted few days ago how long to reduce stress ?
Nice sweater King, I like the design.

I finally pulled the trigger and placed my order with Seedsman. Great deals right now, so it made me tweak the original order. Hard to pass up promos with lots of freebies.

Now the hard part is to decide which gets planted first. Now I see why it may be better to only buy a few strains at a time. Oh this is hard.

Purchased seeds
Screenshot_20191023-161825_Gmail.jpg

Freebies
20191023_161936.jpg

Pennywise

stoneotter

Member of the Month: July 2019 - Grow Journal of the Month: November 2019

Pennywise

DeanWest89

Hey Dean

I buy the bricks blocks 5 kg I believe for 40$ it makes about 5 3 gal pots . I soak it for 30-60 mins in warm hot ish water to cook it. This will expand it. Then I stir occasionally. I then add some enzyme cleaner in it. Stir again..then I put and fill pots then rinse with normal tap water until run off is clear enough I am happy with this stuff has to be the best stuff I've bought in that regards.

Oh I add perlite in as well this time I did around 20 percent per pot..

Thanks for stopping by buddy
Hey bud thank you for that in depth instructions on what you do to get it going , I may want to try a run of coco here shortly. Sorry I haven’t been around been busy with life , idk if it’s my age or what but I’m starting to loose interest in things and I don’t get excited over things I used to it’s a real bummer man . Anyway I haven’t been ignoring you or anything just not myself lately brother , 2 days ago was the 1 year mark of my dad passing these last couple months have been a struggle . Your plants are looking strong , and above all those stairs are finished beautifully well done my friend , I think your in the wrong business brother . You should consider starting your own business doing wood work. Thanks for keeping in touch brother

Kingjoe83

Off to a party here are few pics of my house Reno's new stairs and dry wall. And plants . Even Alaskan purple and zkittles girls.

Much love sorry to run..

Temps see hydrometer In pic but how do they look now ?.

Pennywise

Kingjoe83

Top Bottom