King's Indoor Mars Hydro TSL2000 LED Cree Pink Kush, Blueberry, Bruce Banger Fems Coco

Girls are growing great, looks like nute burn on the tips to me. Just keep an eye on them. Good to have you back.
Yeah I noticed awhile back just before I left brown tips on her just the one I think . Anyways I stopped shooting it bloom nutes only micro . Cal mag . Grow micro cal.mag 2.5 ml per gal ish . 1.25 grow 1.5 ml micro . . Oh and 1.25 ml Voodoo juice .

Ph 5.6-6.0 I let it go up and down . But will stablize by flower to 5.9 ish to 6.1

Roots are looking great!! Have you grow the pink kush before?? It in my next grow I think!
No first time bud.

I got Got from seedsman. But Barneys farm.

I love pink kush . This stuff I have now I scored is pretty decent stuff and Greta flavour but nothing much outside I mean given how flavourful it actually really is.

Penny was saying something about Hoping I get the pink pistils version or chemovar of it.

I hope so too I have saw some wicked pink kush before. I am very excited for this run.

Sounds right to me, early veg I wouldn't push nutes too hard.
So it is boost time once flip bring up nutes /ppm more so then do any topping I think I see it I just think now that I transplanted into the three gallons these roots are going to take right off lol and these plants are about to go nuts. But my plan is top ways them I think try this keep 8-12 colas mains I hope too lol tops and top them then flip them let it all shoot up from there spread out pick and choose what to keep ? This is where I get scared lol try to keep low lol might have to buy more coco too fill the three by three for a dark devil auto I can play with.. I don't know plus got these two one gal pots to fill up . Yikes Joe what am I doing lol

Alright pics info in description of pics. I gotta jet busy been a long day. Catch up tomorrow on comments I apologize I am tired and beat to medicate and bed 3 am early . Lol

Much love family

Id like to add I clean myself really well before I went and touch any plants m I am trying to remember to keep clean as possible use the enzyme cleaner to wipe down tent and fans etc every so often to keep clean. I now also need to bring up my shop vac and more water as these plants might start to drink lol.

I run grow nutes through the stretch then change over to bloom nutes once flowers show up. Flower is same deal as veg start slow and build up to higher nute feeds.

Well we will see what I shall do . Have a few ideas wouldn't it be nice to grow out a mother lol and just have and rip clones off ? Hmm

New mars lights arrived already ..damn @SmokeSara that was fast . Pics soon .

Off to work and sick with a head cold ..

Alright pics info in description of pics. I gotta jet busy been a long day. Catch up tomorrow on comments I apologize I am tired and beat to medicate and bed 3 am early . Lol

Much love family

Good food, good weed, and family. What else is there?

Yes sir.

Few pics well I wait

Any idea how long before I can start my quad for the plants? I transplanted few days ago how long to reduce stress ?
Glad the shirt fits! :D :hippy: :hippy: :hippy:

I'm glad you posted that, I totally forgot about my Mars shirt. I put it aside when I first got the light and tent as it was still too hot out :D

Thanks again @SmokeSara

Back
Top Bottom