Kro's Indoor Coco Disney Princesses: CM, NL, AM

Its been a bit. New job ..etc

Anyways. These girls are just chugging along with no end in site.

Had issues with heat, so foxtails are happening, no biggy.

They are all on 67days of flower which of course is much past the 6 to 7 weeks for the northern lights. 1 of the Nl looks like a week or 2 left whereas the other Nl looks like shes got a month (she was dark green .. ugh)

They have all been on tap water for a few days now and will be staying on tap water till the end. Gave them 3 full flushes with the garden hose.

On to the pics.

Day 72 of flower

Day temp: 74.6
Night temps: 69.1
Rh: 40%

Northern lights:
Anna and Elsa are way past the estimated 6 to 7 weeks. They look like they still have another week or two. Anna still has plenty of clear trichomes and a tonne of white hairs still sprouting out. Elsa is slowing down, 95% milky with no amber trichomes.

Amnesia: 'Snow white'
She is coming along nicely. Thick dense buds. She looks to be on track for 11 to 12 weeks.

Critical Mass:
Merida had to be chopped last night. She was 95% milky. When doing feeding|inspection I spotted some bananas coming in. I ended up pulling off 5 or 6 bunches (non of which were ripe enough to pollinate) .. could not risk the rest of the tent in case I missed any (which I did, I found a dozen or so more while trimming). She yielded 442gr wet with 60gr of heavily trichomed trim

Merida update (critical mass): after 4 days drying she was ready for jars with boveda packs. All stems removed and weighs in at 83.4 grams .. have not smoked any yet. Very strong aroma.

Snow white update (Amnesia): chopped last night, weighs in at 448 grams wet.

I never caught this when u started this but all caught up looking good. Will you start some new seeds on this thread?

When I am done with this one, i'll close this one and focus on the granddaddy purple thread I have going. I'll be starting some cbd and sativa for next round, but gonna try and stay legal with only 4 plants running at a time (maybe 1 to 2 week overlap wouldnt be too too bad), which i'll start a new thread for.

Killer job bro. I definitely need more light!

Thanks. More light is good. But for me more light meant more heat haha. 2 600s in a 4x4 workee beautifully, but a 900 in a 3x3 was too much.

Well done and nice harvest. Is it weird that the picture that I like most though is that skeleton that is leftover?

Not weird at all. That's an interesting skeleton. Shes the one that broke a branch so she grew 1 huge stem out the side to compensate.

Final yield on Elsa (Nl) was 120.6g dry after removing as much stem as possible.

Today is day 90 of flower for Anna (Nl), no amber but only 1 to 2% pistils left and all leaves are getting crunchy so we will be chopping her tonight.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom