Light Addict: LA's Perpetual Garden

This is why I call you professor flux!!! 🤣😂 Happy Saturday from across the pond buddy!! 😎✌️

Well folks. The garden is suffering a bit at mo. Last week I booked 96hrs overtime on top of normal 50 hour week. So barely got chance to water em let alone feed them lol. This week doing the same hours again. So they get maybe 5 mins of my time each day. Not ideal and a far cry from how much I used to put aside for my garden.
Yet they're producing pretty good for plants that aren't optimal currently. Environment also plays a part but again I've just not the time to dial it in. I did buy a nice new tower fan off Amazon. No lights on it at all and gives great air circulation and will be key as this tent is gonna be heaving with bud soon enough.

Anyway sorry I don't get around to many of ya journals. I'm just flat out constantly.

Have some pics

That's a ton of hours to work one of the most stressful jobs on the planet brother! Your garden's looking great! Hope the powers that be hire some help! :green_heart:
Lol I'm traffic management. So I do temp traffic lights and road closures. I do the hours to survive not because we're short staffed. I'm the lone wage for my family. My rent is 1100 a month. Plus cc debts etc. all my own making for most part. So I do what I have to do. 200+ hrs overtime on top of 200hr basic working month.
Sorry Im not trying to be a dick. Just I'm feeling my age recently. Working double hours and then some compared to ya standard 40 hr week.

I appreciate you. Really do. s you stop in say hey etc

Thank my friend

So that's why your eyes look like that ..

Screenshot_20240421_180042_Chrome.jpg

Lol I'm traffic management. So I do temp traffic lights and road closures. I do the hours to survive not because we're short staffed. I'm the lone wage for my family. My rent is 1100 a month. Plus cc debts etc. all my own making for most part. So I do what I have to do. 200+ hrs overtime on top of 200hr basic working month.
Sorry Im not trying to be a dick. Just I'm feeling my age recently. Working double hours and then some compared to ya standard 40 hr week.

I appreciate you. Really do. s you stop in say hey etc

Thank my friend
Oh that's much better(less stressful)than driving! Our drivers get spit on punched, stabbed, etc. daily here in Boston. It was double shift or nothing here for ot. for me. Easyish if your 30, hard @ 60! I was a subway car mechanic so I didn't get into the public at all. Good thing! Come to find out I'm only a people person among folks at least trying to be decent.

Hey yo Professor Flux!! Your girls are looking lovely as always. I hope Mrs Flux & Flux Jr are doin good!! I'm proud of you for bustin ass and taking care of business for your kin. Rock and roll homeskillet!! Can't wait to see what you get when you chop!! Until then my friend... Hurry up and wait!! Happy Tuesday from across the pond!! 😎✌️

Well the ones near back finish 1st. They stink and are sticky. The others are pushing out plenty of new white calyx hairs. Just scent has dropped and so has the sticky toffee touch.
This is either due to phase of flowering? Lamp to close? Or Ive got stuff going to seed?

What do folks think?
Have a pic
Dayam those look purty! I tried to blow up the photo and see if I could observe signs of seeds, but it's too hard to tell.
Have you checked any trichomes?
Either way, I agree with Mike Wright...that's a lovely sight to sea. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom