LKABudMan's Orange Grove - 4 Mimosa x Orange Punch In RDWC - Sponsored By VIVOSUN

Too fast....you aren't kidding.

LKA day 35- better get the scrog out and contain the stretch.

DV8 day 35 - only 75 days to go. These seedlings look like they might be ok.

Haha.

Love your work mate, by narrowing the variables in the environment and maintaining that canopy as you do, the consistency is just fantastic.

I like the individual nature of each plant to express itself, theres a beauty in it, but theres something truly satisfying seeing your symmetry and rapid development.

I dont think Ill ever tire of seeing it. Its like leisure work, seeing your precision whilst growing great plants.

I tip my hat to you sir.
Thanks @DV8 I'm enjoying this grow a lot. The symmetry of the quadlines pleases the engineer in me. And the spacing of the buds allow them to really stand alone. They look like a bunch of lotus flowers in a sea of green. Now for the flowers and the stretch...

Very uniform display, looks like you have them dialed in. I have a question though, when you say they drink two gallons a day, are you referring to your reservoir dipping that much or each plant requires two gallons a day?

Very uniform display, looks like you have them dialed in. I have a question though, when you say they drink two gallons a day, are you referring to your reservoir dipping that much or each plant requires two gallons a day?
Thanks @Addo right now they're drinking about 2g/day total, or about 1/2g each. I'm hoping to get them up to 6g/day total but we'll see. They're in 13g buckets, so there's plenty of root space in there ;)

Date: 8/12/22 - Day# 47 in RDWC, Day# 9 since flip to 12/12
Strain - Barney's Farm Mimosa x Orange Punch photo clones x 4
Grow space - Vivosun 48x48x80 tent in basement
Light height and reading - Vivosun VS4000 400w LED @ 100% 18 Inches away - 55k LUX
Extraction - AC Infinity 6" extraction fan with Controller69
3x 6" oscillating fans + Tower oscillating fan + 12" floor fan
Nutrients - Mega Crop, Voodoo Juice, Pirhana, Hydroguard, z7, Purpinator
Medium - 8" Netpots with clay balls in RDWC system (5x13g buckets)
Water - Carbon-filtered well water (100ppm/8.0pH)

These girls have spent their entire 7 week veg in the RWDC without a res change. I started somewhat low, and increased the PPMs throughout veg. They're just about up to the full-strength 6g/G MC and loving it. I've been peeking at the roots and everything looks great.

This weekend they get a big change. I'll be swapping the res and moving from Mega Crop to Advanced Nutrients. I've decided to start out at 75% of the recommended week#1 flower dosage of AN, just to make sure I don't shock the plants. It's a lot easier to add more nutrients than it is to take them away ;)

I'll also add 15ml of pH down to counter-act the carbonates in my well water. The pH down just brings my water more in line with distilled/RO water. I know AN says no need to adjust or check, but I still feel better the the pH in the correct range ;)

I put the second net up 3 days ago about 10" above the first. I was hoping that the buds would push through there during stretch. Well, it's been three days and the buds are already pressing the second net. They're still a bit taller on the right side of the tent, but with the light crooked the other way it looks like the left side is making a comeback! As they grow into the second net I'll use LST on the first net to keep them from getting too uneven. Hopefully I still have room for the stretch. I had to raise the light about 5" today.

I love watching them transition from veg to flower. I've been tracking them every day, and they are close. I think they'll be in flower by the end of the weekend.

It's supposed to be low 80's and sunny tomorrow. I'm looking forward to a break from the heat and humidity. Have a great weekend and enjoy the sunshine!

Light height and reading - Vivosun VS4000 400w LED @ 100% 18 Inches away - 55k LUX

These girls have spent their entire 7 week veg in the RWDC without a res change. I started somewhat low, and increased the PPMs throughout veg. They're just about up to the full-strength 6g/G MC and loving it. I've been peeking at the roots and everything looks great.

This weekend they get a big change. I'll be swapping the res and moving from Mega Crop to Advanced Nutrients. I've decided to start out at 75% of the recommended week#1 flower dosage of AN, just to make sure I don't shock the plants. It's a lot easier to add more nutrients than it is to take them away ;)

I'll also add 15ml of pH down to counter-act the carbonates in my well water. The pH down just brings my water more in line with distilled/RO water. I know AN says no need to adjust or check, but I still feel better the the pH in the correct range ;)

I put the second net up 3 days ago about 10" above the first. I was hoping that the buds would push through there during stretch. Well, it's been three days and the buds are already pressing the second net. They're still a bit taller on the right side of the tent, but with the light crooked the other way it looks like the left side is making a comeback! As they grow into the second net I'll use LST on the first net to keep them from getting too uneven. Hopefully I still have room for the stretch. I had to raise the light about 5" today.

I love watching them transition from veg to flower. I've been tracking them every day, and they are close. I think they'll be in flower by the end of the weekend.

It's supposed to be low 80's and sunny tomorrow. I'm looking forward to a break from the heat and humidity. Have a great weekend and enjoy the sunshine!
Hey LKA :ciao: hope you are well Amigo.
Garden is lovely my friend.
Have a great weekend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hey LKA :ciao: hope you are well Amigo.
Garden is lovely my friend.
Have a great weekend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Hey mucker I'm surprised you have any time to check in with all those plants you're wrangling.

Doing great, my oldest son is coming over today to hang out. Beautiful day, too.

Hope you're having a nice weekend, maybe even a bit of sunshine ;)

Hey mucker I'm surprised you have any time to check in with all those plants you're wrangling.

Doing great, my oldest son is coming over today to hang out. Beautiful day, too.

Hope you're having a nice weekend, maybe even a bit of sunshine ;)
Isn't this weather glorious BudMan! We needed this break. :yahoo:

Girls are looking great!!! I love your detailed updates too. Does that Bud Factory app work with your Infiniti fan?
Thanks Tim. Yes, the Infinity app tracks temp, humidity, and VPD as well and has a few more graphs than the Govee. The 'Bud Factory' is what I have named my 4x4 RDWC tent ;)

And let the show begin :popcorn: I can't wait to see these 4 in full swing of flowering it's going to get tight in there :green_heart:

And let the show begin :popcorn: I can't wait to see these 4 in full swing of flowering it's going to get tight in there :green_heart:
Tight isn't the word, it'll be wall-to-wall buds! The problem is that my light doesn't cover wall-to-wall :( I MIGHT have something coming soon though....

Either way, this VS4000 is a great light. I still want more wattage with a better footprint, but this is the same light that produced over 2 pounds last grow, so I can't complain too much ;)

Tight isn't the word, it'll be wall-to-wall buds! The problem is that my light doesn't cover wall-to-wall :( I MIGHT have something coming soon though....

Either way, this VS4000 is a great light. I still want more wattage with a better footprint, but this is the same light that produced over 2 pounds last grow, so I can't complain too much ;)
2 lbs from a 4x4 is making my mouth water.

Back
Top Bottom