Lonestar's Sweet Tea - CitiCOB's & Cannabis

Re: Lonestar's Sweet Tea - CitiCOB's & Cannabis

Nice fat colas! Kudos, LS.

I love me some skunk!

I like the cooling device, but I find those power bricks get pretty hot. Can you place it outside of the tent?

Nice fat colas! Kudos, LS.

I love me some skunk!

I like the cooling device, but I find those power bricks get pretty hot. Can you place it outside of the tent?

You know what Vex I'm glad you are around because that didn't even cross my mind! I think that power cord is long enough to get it out of there, if it becomes an issue. I'll check it first thing in the morning, thanks for mentioning it!

You know what Vex I'm glad you are around because that didn't even cross my mind! I think that power cord is long enough to get it out of there, if it becomes an issue. I'll check it first thing in the morning, thanks for mentioning it!
Anytime, bro!

I noticed my mini 75W water cooler's brick got really hot. Moving it outside of the temp definitely helped. .

So I checked the little power box, just a tad warm to the touch. Definitely won't add heat with the portable ac running.

Humidity is getting a little high, but it's not a concern, there's PLENTY of air being circulated in there. Pretty proud of this little gadget, as long as it holds up and continues to work like this. That's 24 hours with no ice bottles

420-magazine-mobile1809654863.jpg

Some nug shots

Lemon Walker

420-magazine-mobile1431842.jpg

Blueberry tops

420-magazine-mobile1921473724.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1199572573.jpg

Skunk in the "flush" bucket with the tops spread and the 300W LED over it to help with lower growth

420-magazine-mobile462104972.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1114622687.jpg

And since we have a stupid "day" for almost every day, happy national taco day. Now go eat a taco!

Lonestar's Sweet Tea - CitiCOB's & Cannabis

And I noticed yalls talk about the "superstepping" which I something I definitely wish I would've done more of. The lemon Walker is the only one that got any real cropping done to it and it's benefits are noticeable

Skunk #2 getting 24 hours of darkness, chopping tomorrow night. I may leave some of the lower growth to mature a little longer. Maybe a week? I think it could benefit from it. We will see.

420-magazine-mobile389207165.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1149274320.jpg
I can imagine a child exiting that bathroom in extreme fear of the dunny monster that is lurking in there haha

Some serious frosty buds you have LS I want to lick them

I can imagine a child exiting that bathroom in extreme fear of the dunny monster that is lurking in there haha

Some serious frosty buds you have LS I want to lick them

Ha my four year old right after I put it in there "daddy why are your plants in my bathroom? I have to potty" lol turn the light off boy! And thanks, it's fun getting these grows under my belt!

Back
Top Bottom