Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

What's up Van and Duggs, just got home from my new job and getting caught up on the convo. I hate when I get the munchies. I usually keep a pack of lemon drops or cinnamon fire jolly ranchers next to me to help quench the munchies. I figure either one of those will ruin my pallet for any real junk food. It does help.
Hopefully that dream job you talked about.:)

They do have DNA fems. I am thinking about grabbing the Sour Tangie (I have a thing with ECSD) and was wondering what one you had been talking about. They have a couple with strawberry in them. If I grab anything from them (I really have more seeds than I will ever need) It wil probably be the Sour Tangie and the Strawberry Fields. Thanks bud!
Was that you that loves the ECSD? Do you have a recommended source for it Yeti?

Man I hope I can find it, I need weed for meds not for the intoxication part...... I Really appreciate that tip sir..
Check medicine man.....they have some nice CBD strains and are very reasonably priced.

I can PM ya the link if you would like it and can't find it via google.

Was that you that loves the ECSD? Do you have a recommended source for it Yeti?
It is me. People Under the Stairs has an ECSD S1 but I do not know of any where that sells their gear. Dynasty used a pre99 cut of ECSD in their Star Duster and their Huck Diesel. I think the Star Duster will more closely resemble the ECSD but that is just a guess based on what the father is. Crockett Family Farms has the Sour Tangie that is supposed to have ECSD in it. I am not sure I can believe it since every other sour strain they have has either AJ's Sour Diesel or they just say sour diesel. I can point you towards a source for Crockett gear that is charging only $80/pack until 4/20 instead of 100-125.

It is me. People Under the Stairs has an ECSD S1 but I do not know of any where that sells their gear. Dynasty used a pre99 cut of ECSD in their Star Duster and their Huck Diesel. I think the Star Duster will more closely resemble the ECSD but that is just a guess based on what the father is. Crockett Family Farms has the Sour Tangie that is supposed to have ECSD in it. I am not sure I can believe it since every other sour strain they have has either AJ's Sour Diesel or they just say sour diesel. I can point you towards a source for Crockett gear that is charging only $80/pack until 4/20 instead of 100-125.
Have you tried the Amherst Sour Diesel or Sour Diesel from Humbolt? I really love the Amherst and it yields great.

@CareStaker is also an ECSD fan. Check with him - he knows all the genetics. :Namaste:

Have you tried the Amherst Sour Diesel or Sour Diesel from Humbolt? I really love the Amherst and it yields great.
I have one Amherst Sour Diesel seed that I am yet to pop. I have seen a lot of mixed reviews on it. You have given it great reviews and so has one or two others. then I see others that mention it is nothing like ECSD and is basically crap. I have kept the seed cuz I do plan to run it it is just a matter of when. I have a Bubba's Gift as well that i have not popped due to two people on here gettinng males from fem beans...

Carestaker is also an ECSD fan. Check with him - he knows all the genetics. :Namaste:
Staker does know his ECSD. He has run Connoisseur's ECSDH which he said was leaning really hard toward the ECSD and then the Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze and loved it. There are a few that use the ECSD in their work but a lot of the time it is diluted. It is part of the Sour Strawberry from BOG but its a grandparent to the strain. NorStar claims to use it in their Sour Chelumbian, but I talked to a rep at a convention and when asked where they sourced the ECSD from they said it was AJ's cut. Some claim AJ's cut is just ECSD renamed where as others say it is but a shadow of the real clone.

Please do! I appreciate it.

I have both of those strains, haven't grown either but I have the Amherst Sour Diesel slotted for dropping this summer. No schedule for their regular Sour Diesel.

I have one Amherst Sour Diesel seed that I am yet to pop. I have seen a lot of mixed reviews on it. You have given it great reviews and so has one or two others. then I see others that mention it is nothing like ECSD and is basically crap. I have kept the seed cuz I do plan to run it it is just a matter of when. I have a Bubba's Gift as well that i have not popped due to two people on here gettinng males from fem beans...

Staker does know his ECSD. He has run Connoisseur's ECSDH which he said was leaning really hard toward the ECSD and then the Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze and loved it. There are a few that use the ECSD in their work but a lot of the time it is diluted. It is part of the Sour Strawberry from BOG but its a grandparent to the strain. NorStar claims to use it in their Sour Chelumbian, but I talked to a rep at a convention and when asked where they sourced the ECSD from they said it was AJ's cut. Some claim AJ's cut is just ECSD renamed where as others say it is but a shadow of the real clone.

I also have Connoisseur's SSSDH and am toying with running that at some point this year.....kind of torn between that and Ghost Train Haze. I might need to look at their ECSDH as well.....can never have too many beans right!

Please do! I appreciate it.

I have both of those strains, haven't grown either but I have the Amherst Sour Diesel slotted for dropping this summer. No schedule for their regular Sour Diesel.

I also have Connoisseur's SSSDH and am toying with running that at some point this year.....kind of torn between that and Ghost Train Haze. I might need to look at their ECSDH as well.....can never have too many beans right!
I cant remember which one Staker liked more but he had a slot of good to say about the SSSDH so I am sure it is worth a run. I like to think one cant have too many seeds but I am at a point that I dont think I will ever run all the ones I have! :laugh:

I think the kit makes all the strains better. It's hard to tell if the one's they didn't like were related to the grow medium. I have only had a couple plants I thought were meh. Some are distinctly better but almost always every plant turns out great in the kit. The clunkers I blame on genetics/phenotype.

I've run the bubba's gift as a freebie. No nanners and I cut it at 42 days. It was a smaller plant so I didn't get but a couple oz from it but everyone that tried it loved it. It had an earthy lemon taste to it. I'd run it again if I had the seeds but I like the Bubba Hash from ACE better.

I think the kit makes all the strains better. It's hard to tell if the one's they didn't like were related to the grow medium. I have only had a couple plants I thought were meh. Some are distinctly better but almost always every plant turns out great in the kit. The clunkers I blame on genetics/phenotype.

I've run the bubba's gift as a freebie. No nanners and I cut it at 42 days. It was a smaller plant so I didn't get but a couple oz from it but everyone that tried it loved it. It had an earthy lemon taste to it. I'd run it again if I had the seeds but I like the Bubba Hash from ACE better.
I wish I could remember who did not like the ASD but it very well could be pheno or grow medium. ihave had a few plants that came out awful in the kit. I do not blame the kit at all for those plants though. Definitely due to genetics. The only Ace strain I grew disappointed me tremendously. It was their violetta. Whispy thing that never wanted to fisnish. Even at 16 weeks it was not completely done but it was haggard and something else needed space so it got the ax. I was hoping for the 8 week pheno that was supposed to be dense and purple. I got the complete opposite. I would have been ok with up to12 weeks or I mean if it had to go 16 but filled in like my Shackzilla I would have been alright with it. But it did not.

The two Bubba's gifts i am referring to did not throw bananas they were full blown males! I have only seen a handful of males come from fem seeds and two of tem came from that one strain. That put me off from wanting to op it though it does sound like an awesome strain when you get a female!

I like the increased focus/concentration and its mood elevating effects. It would be good to golf on. There is no heaviness to it and it tastes like earthy fuel with a slightly sweet after taste. It yields very well and is potent. 1 negative is it did throw a few late naners. I found 7 seeds in the carnival. I may grow some out, it may end up being a happy accident.

Back
Top Bottom