Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Ok I've been stalling on dropping more seeds mainly because of the cobbing thing. After trying the Carnival cob, there is definitely something to this so I am adjusting my line up to favor mostly sativas this drop. So I'm thinking I will drop the following:
Morglie's Purple Malawi x Green Malawi
Morglie's Thai Zamaldelica cross
MassMedical's Lambs Pupil
ACE Thai Chi

The 1st 3 are Regs so I'll need to drop 2 of each so that limits the number of strains I can start. I have so much I want to run and not enough space. I am seriously wanting to order some of Alien Genetics Sour Apple IBL crosses too.

I'll get some pics taken when I get in the room to transplant and flip my Durban Poison and up pot my very slow Cannatonic. I think that one needs a bigger veg pot than 1 gallon to make it worth the effort. I'll put her in 10 and let her go. I may flower her in 15 and hope I get enough from her that I won't need to run her for a while. Recent test on her came back at 20% CBD and less than 1% THC so I don't want to let her go.

The recent Carnival harvest came in really close to 8 oz. and I took down the Jamaican yesterday. That looks like about 5 oz hanging on the rack.

Have good rest of your Sunday gang!
So you are liking the Cobs? I sub'd to the thread but figured I would be lazy and let all you guys with harvests do all the heavy lifting and iron out all the kinks before I venture down that road. Glad to hear that you are liking it!

So you are liking the Cobs? I sub'd to the thread but figured I would be lazy and let all you guys with harvests do all the heavy lifting and iron out all the kinks before I venture down that road. Glad to hear that you are liking it!
It's really too soon to tell but I like what I've experienced so far. My tester yesterday gave me a super rush of energy and motivation to do things. It left me in a great mood all day. It wasn't the intoxication I expected but it was very fun. I could and did drive on it and that is something I won't do buzzed. If I hadn't known what I had taken I never would have guessed it was cannabis. The soaring trippy effects will come a couple months down the road. The wife loved the feeling and would be totally happy with how they are right now.

Hmm....Guess I better grab my note book and hit that thread then huh. Well I have another 7 weeks until anything is getting harvested so I have a little time. But yeah I definitely love the sound of the soaring trippy effects....but like what you described as well. I might have to pop a Malawi just for that reason.

Speaking of Malawi....what is your recommendation for veg time on them for a soil grower? I can have them get about 44" tall in my tent from the top of a pot.

Hmm....Guess I better grab my note book and hit that thread then huh. Well I have another 7 weeks until anything is getting harvested so I have a little time. But yeah I definitely love the sound of the soaring trippy effects....but like what you described as well. I might have to pop a Malawi just for that reason.

Speaking of Malawi....what is your recommendation for veg time on them for a soil grower? I can have them get about 44" tall in my tent from the top of a pot.

There are a few different Malawi phenos. My last one had that land race sativa look to it. Very thin leaves, actually Sue's malawi came from me. That one tripled in size. I topped it a couple times and let it get root bound in a 1 gallon. I guess she was about 24" at flip and went over 6'. My 1st Malawi was the fruity malawi and that one didn't stretch much at all. It has a squat structure and fatter leaves. That one finished in 10 weeks. If you go look on ACE's site under breeder packs for malawi they give the growing characteristics and flowering times for each pheno.

Thanks brother.....so my take from that is this: Be careful if I am starting from seeds cause I might have a 6 footer in my limited space! Probably best to flip on the earlier side.

What was your yield like? I know Penny got about 3 zips off his.

Man Neiko you have some really nice keepers on hand. I keep my Ms Quin around due to it being something I can consume and tolerate. I need to test it to see if it actually has any CBD in it. Your 2:1 cbd:thc pheno of the jamaica sounds awesome. Then you have that crazy cannatonic as well! I am glad you are enjoying the effects of the cob. I have been reading the thread skeptically but hope that more people will report similar effects from theirs. What strains do you recommend from Crocketts? There is a local seed supplier that is selling all their gear for $80 a pack until 4/20.

Man Neiko you have some really nice keepers on hand. I keep my Ms Quin around due to it being something I can consume and tolerate. I need to test it to see if it actually has any CBD in it. Your 2:1 cbd:thc pheno of the jamaica sounds awesome. Then you have that crazy cannatonic as well! I am glad you are enjoying the effects of the cob. I have been reading the thread skeptically but hope that more people will report similar effects from theirs. What strains do you recommend from Crocketts? There is a local seed supplier that is selling all their gear for $80 a pack until 4/20.

Clementine and Strawberry Fields are the only 2 I've tried and both are still in my garden. Anything with tangie in it will be worth growing. DNA will be the same quality if they're on sale too. They share strains.

They do have DNA fems. I am thinking about grabbing the Sour Tangie (I have a thing with ECSD) and was wondering what one you had been talking about. They have a couple with strawberry in them. If I grab anything from them (I really have more seeds than I will ever need) It wil probably be the Sour Tangie and the Strawberry Fields. Thanks bud!

Crockett Dawg is a nice dank strain. I'm dropping it because my filtering can't handle it. I wish I could though. Nice happy indica buzz without couch lock.

I'm liking your choices Neiko. The Thai zamedelica is the Thai pheno of zamedelica pollinated with a red pheno of Ace's Panama. All three testers I grew out, had the mango carrot smell of the mother.

And on the cobbing, are you eating the buds like Tangween? The difference in the buzz is intriguing. I've read his buzz descriptions in his thread, but didn't realize it was a result of the process. This is going to require some reading.

I'm liking your choices Neiko. The Thai zamedelica is the Thai pheno of zamedelica pollinated with a red pheno of Ace's Panama. All three testers I grew out, had the mango carrot smell of the mother.

And on the cobbing, are you eating the buds like Tangween? The difference in the buzz is intriguing. I've read his buzz descriptions in his thread, but didn't realize it was a result of the process. This is going to require some reading.
My tests were very early in the process and not even close to what they will be. The wife and I both ate .3 grams yesterday and got the feelings I described. I smoked some and it was as smooth as breathing air with a mild flavor. The effects were very similar to eating it. Today we had .5 grams chewed. I've had a nice functional buzz all day. A feeling of complete contentment. The wife held hers in her mouth for about 20 minutes then ate it. She was quite high for most the day. She usually doesn't handle potent sativa too well but this was enjoyable for her. I've seen enough to continue perfecting this method. My link isn't working but just find sue or lazyfish if you aren't already there.

Crockett Dawg is a nice dank strain. I'm dropping it because my filtering can't handle it. I wish I could though. Nice happy indica buzz without couch lock.
I will look into it. Neiko's description of the strawberry fields makes it sound like a winner. I have wanted to run the Tangie but with them offering the sour tangie I have really been leaning that direction. Thank you for the input!

Back
Top Bottom