Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

...wait, what?

so, when you chew it, do you pop a pea-sized chunk in your mouth and chew it like a chicklet? or do you just get it good and soggy and jam it tween your cheek & gum?

I weigh out a dose. So far I've chewed a .3 gram and a .5 gram dose of Carnival. The wife chewed and stuck it between her cheek and gum for about 20 minutes, I just chewed and swallowed. She felt it much faster than me. She started feeling it about 10-15 minutes after swallowing. I felt it about an hour later. The .3 gram dose didn't feel like a cannabis buzz, it was more like a rush of energy that lasted hours with increased focus and mood. It wasn't intoxicating, I could and did drive. I don't normally get high and drive. The .5 gram dose hit a little harder. I was high to the point I wouldn't drive and I didn't need to smoke or add to it for a good 7-8 hours. As it cures I imagine a .5 gram dose would be quite intense. I haven't chewed any of the strawberry fields which is 3 weeks in now but I took 2 .5 gram samples to try. We just smoked some and it was quite strong and very good. You would really get someone's attention just by smoking a cob with them.

If you should run across any cool sativa beans would like to hear about them. I may just happen to order some myself.

JustMeds, anything from ACE sativa line. I assume you are looking for strains to cob? I'm running the malawi x panama for that purpose. I will be popping Thai Chi here soon. I'm also going to pop a couple of Morglies Zamaldelica x Malawi crosses.

Stopped getting notifications a few days ago...on all my subbed threads...bahhh! What gives?
You and them notifications Duggs!
Apparently the software has this “feature” where notifications stop coming if you haven’t visited a thread for a while. It’s not a ‘feature’ that makes sense to me. I get the impression that it is not changeable... many have tried... some folks think it makes sense that way... (I’m not one of them!)
:Namaste:

Sup Neiko, stank and all.... Green Evening.... little Ice Wreck for me, and I am down and out for the count...

Uh oh, what happened?

If you y'all dont mind me chimin' in from the back? I have the same problem with notifications lately and i too, dont like the change.
FYI- I am a creature of habit by nature.
Hope you all enjoy the rest of your evening...
and weekend! :)

:welcome: Big Sparks, You're not missing anything, the show never ends here.

My buddy gave me some Hybrid called Ice Wreck... Train Wreck and Ice cross... Ehhh it was ok.... Buds were really dry, and obviously quick cured so it made my throat really dry, and I coughed alot.... Dont like that since I am trying to stave off Throat Cancer and such... The buzz was somewhat euphoric in the head, with decent body buzz, but I was really kinda paranoid spacey... Dont like that either... Green Mornings and a special thanks to Amy for not letting me get assimilated as i slept lmao...

My buddy gave me some Hybrid called Ice Wreck... Train Wreck and Ice cross... Ehhh it was ok.... Buds were really dry, and obviously quick cured so it made my throat really dry, and I coughed alot.... Dont like that since I am trying to stave off Throat Cancer and such... The buzz was somewhat euphoric in the head, with decent body buzz, but I was really kinda paranoid spacey... Dont like that either... Green Mornings and a special thanks to Amy for not letting me get assimilated as i slept lmao...

Oh lol! I thought you had an accident. I woke up to ice hitting my house. I checked the weather and found out most of the Midwest and Northeast are getting hit with another big storm. It's all ice for me so I thought you had an "ice wreck". Too funny.

Great evenin to ya'l around here. Yup, it's freezing rain, sleet, hail...what a friggen mess the roads are. This time last yr. we were sitting outside ...it was a beautiful, warm sunny day...WTF!
Anyhow , enjoy the night Neiko and many friends.:circle-of-love:
Same to you Duggs.

It's all turned to rain here now. So far spring sucks.

Back
Top Bottom