Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Super interesting test results. I never got anything tested so I am just learning. I have seen your results on the ace site for quite some time, pretty cool.
I have a local place that tests but it is a 'hemp shop' sorta place, I am not sure it is what i want.
I am probably being silly, as usual. Buuut... Honestly, I feel out of place in the store, bunch of kids that are too cool for school.
Cheers Neiko!

We looked last night....seems they are charging 50 here for the basic test and 25 for the terpene test. 75.....a bit more than I want to spend but it is what it is until some more competition starts to spring up. Maybe then the cost will drop some.

Happy Sunday gang. I got quick update for the Bubba Hash and Purple Sherb. I am heading in to take the Bubba and possibly the purple sherb today. So here are the last pics. This Bubba is a joy to grow. The word is getting out on it too. I just left ACE's site and it is sold out again. I placed another order from ACE's R&D section. I'm going with the 3rd version of Golden Tiger, Zamaldelica (Zamal/Thai phenos) x Ethiopian and Bangi Congo x New Killer Malawi. I'm really loving the cobs and these strains will be grown for just that purpose. I also have a couple new seedlings up, Lambs Pupil and Thai Chi. I will start Morglies Zam and Malawi crosses next. It's time to load up on sativas...:theband:. Ok the last mug shots of these 2.
Bubba Hash day 59

Purple Sherb Day 58

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday gang!

That's some nice looking bubba hash there. Swelling up and getting greasy.

Looking forward to seeing the new sativas grown out. I need to pick up a vacuum sealer and check out cobbing myself. I didn't realise the differences in the buzz when I pointed Sue in Tangwena's direction. She dives into a subject headfirst and really gets to the meat of things.

Cob on....

Yo Neiko, Hope your week end was Green kinda good.... Man you know I love the Bubba, but that Sherb is phenominal... Sure is sexy as hell... Makes me wanna go back to sleep, but Alas theres no rest for the wicked and or broke LMAO.... Green Days to you my friend..
Yeah those In House genetics strains always show well. It's a great smoke but there is something very special about the Bubba Hash.

Great Sunday mornin to ya friend a mine! Just a really , really great showing Neiko...another round of tasty pics from a ner de well, high brix weed snob! Some nice cultivating sir! Those strains ya got comin up...LOL..be ready close to Christmas..LMAO...just messin bud! You and your Sativas...lovin it. Wish i had the time and space to run a few of em.
Enjoy this sunny day bud....cheers to your harvesting today too!:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom