Neiko's High Brix Garden Powered By NextLight

They’re running a bit more aren’t they this time. Mine were still sparsely stacked colas on BK pheno, but you could probably work it. The other one has long Afghani colas though :smokin:

Nice harvest pics. Great news about the light performing so well for you too. I'm excited to make room for my new Nextlight comin. . Can u describe the taste of the BH ...:nomo:...Mr. Peterman style, of course.:ganjamon:
Haha, I'm not good at describing the subtle nuances like Kripperman. Mine has a heavy pine and earthy taste. There is some sweetness on the exhale. The taste coats your mouth and the limonene lingers. It's probably my favorite flavor.

Yep pinene dominated, but heavily earthy too with very distinctive musk and citrusy notes on the top... complex, heavy and addictive. Could probably make it sparkier, fizzier going very light on feeding and high on Ca/Mg.

What I can say that this one is really heady while the other one just kills your focus and puts you to sleep after a while. I like both, one is more euphoric and the other one more relaxing, but the latter one has a very original leather/roastbeef aroma, which really hits the nose :smokin:

Yep pinene dominated, but heavily earthy too with very distinctive musk and citrusy notes on the top... complex, heavy and addictive. Could probably make it sparkier, fizzier going very light on feeding and high on Ca/Mg.

What I can say that this one is really heady while the other one just kills your focus and puts you to sleep after a while. I like both, one is more euphoric and the other one more relaxing, but the latter one has a very original leather/roastbeef aroma, which really hits the nose :smokin:
Thank you Conrad! You are excellent in your descriptions. This one does not put me to sleep and is very euphoric. It settles into a very comfortable body buzz but it is definitely in the head to start.

Yeah I can’t really sleep after that one either while the other one will put you to bed eventually.

Haha, I'm not good at describing the subtle nuances like Kripperman. Mine has a heavy pine and earthy taste. There is some sweetness on the exhale. The taste coats your mouth and the limonene lingers. It's probably my favorite flavor.
I've been smoking in the Bubba Hash quite a bit and I'm finding a mint undertone when I open the jar. Killer flavor and buzz. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Really stunning Bubba H neiko :love::yummy:
:thanks:
The BH is looking good, Conrads description is perfect, I cant wait mine is close to going into the flower tent. That new light is paying for it self, oh wait.;)
Lol. Yep I can't complain.
I've been smoking in the Bubba Hash quite a bit and I'm finding a mint undertone when I open the jar. Killer flavor and buzz. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I'm glad you like it. It's a favorite of mine for sure.

:thanks:

Lol. Yep I can't complain.

I'm glad you like it. It's a favorite of mine for sure.
I'm grateful for the cut. It's the dankest tasting plant I've grown and it has an excellent buzz.

I'm still trying to figure out what I want to pollinate it with. I did put a clone with the Mulanje. So there are those seeds to play with. I think one of those may be my next seed I pop, just to see how it grows.

Bubba Hash x Mulanje should be interesting. I want to reverse Doc's Lemon Paki eventually and hit the bubba with that. I think those 2 flavors would mix well.
Oh, that would be nice. A nice limey sativa would be a good one as well. Someway to get a male going with the lemon Paki generics in it would be awesome.

Good thinking... good smoke, I’d definitely try it again :)

The possibilities are endless. The Paki is almost to the point I can clone her. I want to flower this one out and start the reversal on the clones.
Sweet! You won't have any ready for New York by chance will you? I think Doc is supposed to be there, so we may get it from the source. I keep hearing about it, but haven't had the pleasure yet.:slide:

Yep good stuff for a reason... sth that should be in seed form for sure and the thing is at once you start selfing the cultivar you might find even better plant in this snapshot that S1 is... selfing is really used as a test for stability in commercial breeding. The fewer the (various) differences between the plants the more homozygous the line is, but there are ways to go from there after you found this special one :)

Here's the Doc's one:

doc_bud3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom