Neiko's High Brix Garden Powered By NextLight

Yep

Good Sunday gang. The plants are doing well and are starting to flower up nicely. I flipped the Black Widow and 2 Sugar Black Rose's yesterday. I finally am back to 2 full tents.
Sativa Tent

Stankberry (ATF pheno) Day 38

Lemon Skunk Day 28

Thai x Panama Day 38

Sour Cherries Day 15

Hybrid (Short Plant Tent)

Killer A5 Haze Day 45

I'll get pics of the newly flipped plants when they start to stack. Have a good week!
:ganjamon:

Plants look great Neiko. I’m subbed for this grow going to go back and catch up.

I’m planning on dropping some after this humidity we’ve had all summer eases up some.
:passitleft:

Damn cool variety and looking awesome Neikodog
Thanks, I gotta have lots of variety.
... :thumb:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Gardens looking top shelf

Thanks, Penny, summer is my favorite time to grow.

Garden's looking great Neiko :passitleft:
Hi there farmer, good to see ya around.

Plants look great Neiko. I’m subbed for this grow going to go back and catch up.

I’m planning on dropping some after this humidity we’ve had all summer eases up some.
Thanks for stopping by Jax. It's tough if you can't control it. I like summer because I can lower the humidity to just about whatever I want. Winter sucks for me because I can't get the humidity up to where I want it.

You have a lot going on there! :cheesygrinsmiley: Thai/Pan looks delicious!
Thanks Gray, I really love the looks of her too. I can't keep everything and I made a decision to not clone it. That may have been a mistake.

:popcorn:
Nice group of gals you got there.
U dialed in boss.
Hey Stage, thanks for stopping in. Good to see you visiting the neighborhood.

Gotcha..
:passitleft:I'm on this lemon thang right now. Lemon Zkittles (Las Vegas Lemon Skunk X Zkittles) growing...and Super Lemon haze (Greenhouse) and Lemon OG Haze standing by..:surf:....got the lemon, with the Haze...a win , win , no matter wat..
Reminded me of an old "Grow Bro" here who used to have in his signature: "When life gives you lemons, make Lemon Haze!" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom