Neiko's High Brix Garden Powered By NextLight

I’m wondering if you got a hashplant heavy pheno. If it finishes in less than 8 weeks that’s what it is the hashplant has a 7 week flower time :slide:

This is what my baby hashplant looks like.

Is that the S1 Hashplant from Ace?

I decided to start one....can't wait to see this one go.

20190720_112010-02.jpeg

Awesome! Might want to give it a bit more light and or airflow on her to get the stretching calmed down a bit and thicken your the stem up. :thumb:

Thanks Morglie. I love the bubba hash cross so when I saw one of its parents up for sale I had to have it. Not sure how good it will be on it’s own yet but fixin to find out in a couple months. I bought it mostly thinking it would be a good strain to get the flower times down on strains like the purple haze Malawi etc if I get adventurous enough to start trying my own crosses one of these days.

Have a great day everyone
:passitleft:

Awesome! Might want to give it a bit more light and or airflow on her to get the stretching calmed down a bit and thicken your the stem up. :thumb:

Thanks Morglie. I love the bubba hash cross so when I saw one of its parents up for sale I had to have it. Not sure how good it will be on it’s own yet but fixin to find out in a couple months. I bought it mostly thinking it would be a good strain to get the flower times down on strains like the purple haze Malawi etc if I get adventurous enough to start trying my own crosses one of these days.

Yeah, I hear ya on the stretching. This plant is sharing a CFL bulb with a plant a week ahead of her. She popped up really quick and has stopped moving up and is now just starting to open up. When I transplant into #10's I will be adding a few inches of soil to cover up the legs.

When I was reading up on the new strains I saw there was a rare pure Nepalese expression of Zamal Bliss and an hoping to get that one. I was thinking it would be a perfect match up for the Hashplant S1. It's pure crapshoot on the Nepalese though. I have 6 seeds and it's maybe a 1 in 10+ chance from the way it sounds.

Garden looking fantastic Neiko!

Yeah looking like you have the ATF leaning pheno as well. They tend to be potent, but don't generally carry the blueberry muffin smell we are looking for.

Garden looking fantastic Neiko!

Yeah looking like you have the ATF leaning pheno as well. They tend to be potent, but don't generally carry the blueberry muffin smell we are looking for.
Oh well she's still a good looking plant. She's flowering at about the same pace as the Thai x Panama maybe even a little slower but I think she'll be full of nice size buds. I'm looking forward to trying it.

Morning gang. I've been a little lax on the updates but the plants were all at the start of flower. I'll get a proper update later but I wanted to post the Bubba Hash pics because I'm about to go chop her down. She could go another week but in snapping some pics of her I see she's popped a couple nanners. She'll do that right at the very end for me. They haven't opened yet so I've decided she's gotta come down, I don't want her hitting the Killer A5 Haze that's in the tent with her. Here she is at day 64 from flip.

Enjoy your Sunday gang!

It's not a big problem. If I let her go long she will throw about 3. It's never been an issue I just don't want it to be. I've seen them before when I was trimming but they weren't open. This happens to me with a lot of strains. Sativas tend to do it too at the end. It's nothing you need to worry about, if it happens it will be in the last week of life and it will be too late to do any damage for you since you will be harvesting the other plants at the same time. They won't show up early enough to pollenate your other plants. I think they are sterile anyway. I run a perpetual so nanners can do some damage to other plants but it's never been out of control. Yours will be fine I'm sure.

Yeah experienced nanners too on Hash Plant leaner and it was last week too, but the other one was fine. I don’t really like it, but if there’s no pollen I can live with it.

OK the Bubba Hash is hanging. I only saw 2 nanners so not too bad. Both hadn't opened. I gotta say this was probably the best run of bubba yet. The yield is going to be the best yet too. My electric bill went down $38.00 last month with the Nextlights and yield and quality appear to have gone up. I'm 100% impressed with the Mega lights :thumb:.

Here's a few harvest pics.

Bubba looked really great this time - nice job!

It's shocking to see such a difference in the new lighting isn't it? :slide:

Bubba looked really great this time - nice job!

It's shocking to see such a difference in the new lighting isn't it? :slide:

Oh yeah, the quantum style lights are very impressive. The biggest thing I noticed is the penetration. Even the little buds at the bottom are fully developed.

Very nice, Brother! :high-five:
Sounds like those lights are working out great for you! :thumb:

Thanks Krip. Yep, they are working just fine! They work in a 4x4 perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom