Neiko's High Brix Garden Powered By NextLight

Evenin Neiko and friends.:roorrip::roorrip:Just tried some A5 X Panama, wow, nice ..very hazy tasting , with some tangy , fruity on the ex hail. Mr. Peterman,...where are you??..:rofl:.....No body 'drag' at all...:ganjamon:
I'm glad you like it! I'm very fond of it myself. It's a stinky one for sure.

I’m subbed man. Great looking plants I bet they smell just as good
Thanks Don and welcome to my journal. I'll have an update soon, it's been crazy at work lately so I haven't had much time for updates.

That has sounded like a nice cross. I've still got another 3 weeks to go on my Killer A5 before I get to try it out.
You'll get to try the A5 x Kali China before I do. I haven't even popped any of those or the C5 x Kali China. I have the Hashplant Haze x Kali as well. Graytail is running that one now. I just got a new seed order in too. I hit a sale on OA and got a ton of old school and new strains coming. I did grab the Panama x Tikal and I'm really eager to drop those, supposed to be some interesting plants in that cross.

You'll get to try the A5 x Kali China before I do. I haven't even popped any of those or the C5 x Kali China. I have the Hashplant Haze x Kali as well. Graytail is running that one now. I just got a new seed order in too. I hit a sale on OA and got a ton of old school and new strains coming. I did grab the Panama x Tikal and I'm really eager to drop those, supposed to be some interesting plants in that cross.
The Panama x Tikal looks cool with the multitude of phenos it has. The A5 x Kali China is looking excellent. It's a light feeder when you grow it. I've bumped up to 2ml on GE for one feeding and it didn't like it.

Ey Duggs,
You gonna need a vacation and therapy after trimming all dem colas.
:passitleft:
Ya eh Stage.....on vacation next week....yeepa... :high-five:

Good Sunday gang. I harvested the Bubba Kush x ErdPurt and Critical Sensi Star 2 this morning. These spent the last 4 weeks under the new lights and I gotta say I'm completely impressed by the density of the buds. I had no larf to speak of and the buds were more developed lower on the plants than I've got in the past. So far I'm really impressed.

Bubba Kush x ErdPurt Day 57

Critical Sensi Star Day 57

Tangie OG x Malawi Day 57

Bubba Hash Day 22

Killer A5 Haze Day 8

Harvest Rack

Have a great week gang!

Jesus man that is one hell of a cola congrats brother. And dam that bubba hash on day 22 has some serious frost going on got me :drool::drool:over here lol. That sure is a beautiful site u got hanging there on the rack nice job bro.

Jesus man that is one hell of a cola congrats brother. And dam that bubba hash on day 22 has some serious frost going on got me :drool::drool:over here lol. That sure is a beautiful site u got hanging there on the rack nice job bro.
Thanks Blazin. I may have been a week off on the Bubba Hash. I think that was actually day 29 but either way she's doing great.

Update time. I'm harvesting the Tangie OG x Malawi sometime this weekend. She's looking a little ragged. I've been drought stressing her. The last week she's really started to eat her leaves but the resin seems to have really packed on and the smell is like a bakery filled with orange cream smells, it's very enticing.

Tangie OG x Malawi Day 70

Bubba Hash Day 42

Killer A5 Haze Day 21

Stankberry Day 10

Thai x Panama Day 10

That's it for now. I'll be flipping a Lemon Skunk (DNA Genetics), Sour Cherries (Crockett Family Farms) and Black Widow (Mr. Nice) hopefully this weekend. Enjoy your weekend gang.

Starvation is really working I can see, the frost really popped up :thumb:

That Black Widow will be interesting.
I was really wanting to grow out the original Widow and since I've sprouted those (I gave the male away for pollen later) I've read on Mr. Nice forum that maybe this is a recreation of the original. My understanding is there are a few exceptional plants and a lot of not so good plants. It seems you want the squat pheno. I don't think I have that one but I didn't top it until it was over 2' feet tall so I'll have to see how much she stretches. I hope I get lucky.

Starvation is really working I can see, the frost really popped up :thumb:
It is hard to see any green bud through the frost. I've never grown this before so I don't know if it was the drought stress or the genetics. I'll do it again on the bubba and see if she ramps up even more.

Incredible frost and leaf shine on that Bubba! Beautiful neiko :bravo:
Thanks Amy, she usually is the star of my garden. The other Bubba crosses I've run seem to really like my soil too. I think the Bubba Kush x Nepal Jam was the shiniest plant I've run.

Plants are looking good as always bud!

That's it for now. I'll be flipping a Lemon Skunk (DNA Genetics), Sour Cherries (Crockett Family Farms) and Black Widow (Mr. Nice) hopefully this weekend. Enjoy your weekend gang

I hope you find some winners! I have not had good luck with Lemon Skunk. I have grown it out twice, once from clones obtained from a friend of a friend and once from seed, and both times I could not get her to perform. A guy I was growing with the first year did very well with his. We used the same soil, fed them the same and had them feet apart. His thrived and mine were kinda duds. I have since avoided it. I did not grab Mimosa because LS is in it.

What is the Sour Cherries? It sounds decent.

Black Widow is something I want to see as well. I think I was in on the convo about the majority of plants being less than desirable. I have not grown it but have seen it mentioned multiple times. I would love to grown a very nice White Widow.

Update time. I'm harvesting the Tangie OG x Malawi sometime this weekend. She's looking a little ragged. I've been drought stressing her. The last week she's really started to eat her leaves but the resin seems to have really packed on and the smell is like a bakery filled with orange cream smells, it's very enticing.

Tangie OG x Malawi Day 70

Bubba Hash Day 42

Killer A5 Haze Day 21

Stankberry Day 10

Thai x Panama Day 10

That's it for now. I'll be flipping a Lemon Skunk (DNA Genetics), Sour Cherries (Crockett Family Farms) and Black Widow (Mr. Nice) hopefully this weekend. Enjoy your weekend gang.
Looking good, as usual! Can't wait to hear what you think of the Tangie OG x Malawi smoke/effects...

Back
Top Bottom