Good your family doc isnt there for the payroll.. the mri clerk on the other hand couldnt care less apparently. Youll have those in the medical field where its just a job to them and others who truely want to help. I work in the field so i know... it sucks. No other word for it besides its sucky they allow people to take those positions and hold them when they act that way. Sorry you had to go through that.. im sure this wasn't the first or last time. Hope the hubby treats you well today. ..

High Lady G2,

Such an inspiring story. I am very irritated by apathy, especially in the medical sector. Apathy has been growing in society for many years now. I'm guessing it's man's invention to be lazy without accepting the responsibility. Sad!

Dysfunction - appears to be a result of apathy unchecked. Management needs to get a handle on that. Dysfunction seems to have been widely accepted because of it's occurrence in today's society.

I'm so pleased that you persisted in this matter. I'm also pleased that you went to such an extreme to get to the truth. you trumped apathy with persistence! Way to go, girl. Now what Alzheimer's patient can do that?!?

On a lighter note, I enjoy the "one liners" you come out with. Puts a lot of humor into a difficult subject. I'm a "one liner" kind of guy.

One question: do you have thoughts go through your cognitive brain so fast, you acknowledge them, then they're replaced with something else, only to be forgotten again? With me, the forgotten thing I want to remember is gone! Things go so fast. Like writing this post, I wanted to say more, but fleeting thoughts prevent this.

Until next time, take care of you!

Happy Valentine's Day, Lady G! :love::circle-of-love::love:

Beautiful writeup on mitochondria.....you certainly made my day....REPS

Congratulations on being your own advocate, certainly a must in this day and age....aren't we so lucky to have stepped forward and taken things into our own hands to create an additional alternative for ourselves other than what western medicine swears to be the end all to be all....I just love that rebel aspect to get out there and think out of the box; a very courageous thing to do.....here here to all the brainiacs :bravo: :high-five:

I am inspired to visit my grow room immediately, thank you... :thanks:.

I promise to reply to everyone but I must tell you what happened this morning.

GUESS WHO CALLED ME THIS MORNING TRYING TO BOOK ME FOR AN MRI???

Yuppers, no joke, the rude woman woke me up this morning

She said, hello, this is ..... hospital MRI department I'm calling to book an MRI.
Just waking up from sleep I had no idea who was calling me
I said, who is calling me?
she said MRI department

I said, my MRI got cancelled.
She said, no it didn't, I'm calling to book your MRI.
I said, waaait, is the PAM,
she said Yes
I said, you're the one that hung up on me.

SILENCE - she could have apologized or turned this situation around, I gave her time.

I said, I have filed an official complaint about you, give me your employee #
dial tone...she hangs up on me again!!!
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???

She is still trying to book me for that MRI that I'm allergic to.
So you can imagine my hubby was right there cause we were sleeping.
So then my man picks up his phone, calls the number, no answer.
We wait 15 mins, he calls back from HIS phone.
SHE ANSWERS,
Welcome to ....

he said, is this PAM?
she refused to answer,
she said, do you need to book an appointment?
he said, yes, but I just need your name first.
She PAM.

He said. Stop harrassing my mf wife!
Then he hangs up on her.
dialtone
We laugh uncontrollably I have to run to the bathroom.

So yah I'm being harrassed by a booking clerk, good tax payers dollars at work.

There you go folks, welcome to my life...hahahahahahaha oh man, what a week, so much happening but it's all good in the end.
This is all a sign. Just testing me if I am serious about my health and how to handle stress that triggers me ONLY when I deal with the medical system.
I haven't laughed so much in a morning in a long time.
This comedy is too good not to share.
You wouldn't believe it if you didn't know me so well.

Brain disease or not, noone should be disrespected as a patient.

JOYJOYJOYJOY, that is my brain my right now. hahahahahaha

-----------------

Going to post some pics soon.

MUCH LOVE kind people, put yourself first in your health care!

Idk how some people get hired. And really don't know how some keep their jobs for so long .. Thanks for sharing G2H

Happy Valentine's Day, Lady G!

:love::circle-of-love::love:

*Happy Valentines Sweety Pie! :love:

Good your family doc isnt there for the payroll.. the mri clerk on the other hand couldnt care less apparently. Youll have those in the medical field where its just a job to them and others who truely want to help. I work in the field so i know... it sucks. No other word for it besides its sucky they allow people to take those positions and hold them when they act that way. Sorry you had to go through that.. im sure this wasn't the first or last time. Hope the hubby treats you well today. ..

*Awwww, thanks Toasty, the thing is, it's sooo common. My hubby spoiled me, I told him not to, but he feels bad when I have to deal with that with all this brain stuff. So it's all good, I've moved on. :hug:

High Lady G2,

Such an inspiring story. I am very irritated by apathy, especially in the medical sector. Apathy has been growing in society for many years now. I'm guessing it's man's invention to be lazy without accepting the responsibility. Sad!

Dysfunction - appears to be a result of apathy unchecked. Management needs to get a handle on that. Dysfunction seems to have been widely accepted because of it's occurrence in today's society.

I'm so pleased that you persisted in this matter. I'm also pleased that you went to such an extreme to get to the truth. you trumped apathy with persistence! Way to go, girl. Now what Alzheimer's patient can do that?!?

On a lighter note, I enjoy the "one liners" you come out with. Puts a lot of humor into a difficult subject. I'm a "one liner" kind of guy.

One question: do you have thoughts go through your cognitive brain so fast, you acknowledge them, then they're replaced with something else, only to be forgotten again? With me, the forgotten thing I want to remember is gone! Things go so fast. Like writing this post, I wanted to say more, but fleeting thoughts prevent this.

Until next time, take care of you!

*Heeeey Bode, you must really know first hand. I'm glad you loved the research I did, I was very much inspired by where you were sending me. I knew you came into my life for a reason. Thanks for watching and reading about my crazy life.

Ever let them push you into something you know is wrong!

*PREACH! That is truth talking there. Thanks PW

I can't speak for others, but I am in awe. :adore:

:peace: :love: :rofl:

FP.

*Peace Love Unity and Respect :Namaste::thanks:

Happy Valentines Day G!

*Happy Valentines GrandpaT!!!:thanks:

Happy Valentine's Day, Lady G! :love::circle-of-love::love:

Beautiful writeup on mitochondria.....you certainly made my day....REPS

Congratulations on being your own advocate, certainly a must in this day and age....aren't we so lucky to have stepped forward and taken things into our own hands to create an additional alternative for ourselves other than what western medicine swears to be the end all to be all....I just love that rebel aspect to get out there and think out of the box; a very courageous thing to do.....here here to all the brainiacs :bravo: :high-five:

I am inspired to visit my grow room immediately, thank you... :thanks:.

*Awwwww, so great to hear from you sister resister. Happy Love Day! You really inspire me too, knowing how similar we are, feathers from the same bird. Even though we have healing brains, we can still think for ourselves. Have to assert our rights when it comes to poisoness contrast dyes being injected into our bodies. It feels like aliens are trying to capture me, if I was to translate this into a comedic cartoon. Much love special lady, I am only a stone through away.

:thanks:

Good for you my soul sista, the longer we have to do the dance in our medical systems, the easier it becomes to make your stand for safe, effective medical treatment.

You are a true warrior woman I’m proud to call my friend ..

*Thank you humbly, why oh why hahahahahaha, oy vey! This is why it's so important we grow our own meds, keep going with your beautiful plants, I'm sending positive vibes out to you.

Idk how some people get hired. And really don't know how some keep their jobs for so long .. Thanks for sharing G2H

*Awwww, it's good for a laugh. Water off my back and no allergic dye for me no matter how much she calls. Much love, gotta keep it together and just keep learning from lessons. The less I hang on to it, the less impact it has on swelling and pain that my brain feels when I get triggered. So I have to focus on healing and sit with my plants and my anger comes right down. Instantly, that's how powerful our gardens are. :hug:

------------------------

*I'm gonna do up a journal cause I had an awesome day yesterday with the medical team...keeping it positive...:Namaste:

Glad you let things like that go so easily.. will help your brain, and your heart, a lot just letting things go. Ive learned to and i am much happier now. Grandma and grandpa always told me to never sweat the small stuff. Cant wait to see how the bigger gals are doin! A nice treat after work.. will be waiting patiently. ...

Never let people like Pam get you down, always take the high road.

*We did take the high road on Tuesday, it got handled properly by my Doctor, her calls right now are not required and she would not accept my answer when I said my appointment got cancelled. She was rude, rude, rude. My husband gets incredibly protective over me, you can't stop a protector bull. :thanks:

Or as the patch on the shoulder of my mother's US Army Special Services coat read:
Illegitimus non carborundum ("Don't let the bastards wear you down").

*She won't be calling anymore...period, handled. :thanks:

Jesus pam get a life... tried to make up for what she did and got called out.. so damn funny. Nice one lady g! ..

*Apologies go a long way with me, I'm easy to please. I have so much love to give...:love:

Glad you let things like that go so easily.. will help your brain, and your heart, a lot just letting things go. Ive learned to and i am much happier now. Grandma and grandpa always told me to never sweat the small stuff. Cant wait to see how the bigger gals are doin! A nice treat after work.. will be waiting patiently. ...

*Awwww shucks Toasty, your grandma and grandpa are very wise. I'm happier too. I'm half way done the journal update...tehehe Progress, gotta keep moving forward. Brain says so. :hug:

he said, is this PAM?
she refused to answer,
she said, do you need to book an appointment?
he said, yes, but I just need your name first.
She PAM.

He said. Stop harrassing my mf wife!
Then he hangs up on her.
dialtone
!

Highlarious! (as G would say ;) )

Thanks for that, cheered up my morning too!

...to focus on healing and sit with my plants and my anger comes right down. Instantly, that's how powerful our gardens are. :hug:

This... :love: I'm doing it right now...

Highlarious! (as G would say ;) )

Thanks for that, cheered up my morning too!

This... :love: I’m doing it right now...

Serenity NOW...hahahaha. The garden just grounds me instantly. I thought this was over with. I had the best day yesterday, so I'm putting this little Carol Burnett skit in the past. With a brain injury, it's either laugh or cry. I choose to laugh. Be one with the plants...B1. :) :hug:

EDIT: I exercised my mitochondria yesterday so I was thinking about yah. :thumb:

Hubs putting the harasser in her place once and for all - on Valentine's Day - was fitting. That's love! :circle-of-love:

And bravo to you for moving on with positivity. I let these kinds of things bother me for too long and it does no good.

Back
Top Bottom