Nick Hardy & Co Graduation: Coco Co2 High EC: Grown in Thailand: Perpetual

They’re Grove Bags, so we get down to 61% in the room while they hang for about two weeks. Then trim. Then back in the 61% room at 19c for a week or so. Then into the bags.

Grove bags have a two way breathable membrane. They hold it between 58-62% no need Bovida’s or burping. They just cure in them. We have quite a lot at the moment. Maybe 7kg

Nick

IMG_8528.jpeg

IMG_8529.jpeg
You need a big safe to lock it up in, be safe you don't want to get rolled 👍

Big safe is behind the door. Chance of us getting robbed is about 0.01% Police have something like a 99% clearance rate of home robberies, of which there aren’t many because its a Buddhist country. HK is similar.

But then we have 40 Myanmar people living opposite and they would love to catch a thief and ingratiate themselves with the cops and the Mayor lives next door to us with a lawyer wife. There’s CCTV everywhere, every house has 360 degree and just 3 houses, our place is occupied 24/7.

When we did get weed stolen it was through our regular builders. I understand they regret it now.

Speaking of regret - the plumber added on $100 to the pump purchase price. We were in the store earlier. By the time we were leaving his wife had returned it. The only bits I got of their conversation were the amounts, purchase versus what they charged us and then what sounded like a list of police officers names and ranks. By the time we were at checkout she’d returned the difference. Effective negotiator is & Co 🤣

Glad you are all over it ,dumb people (most criminals) don't think about the consequences so still be careful 👍 .
And Co sounds like a real legend 🤣🤣
Can you imagine - I get robbed I can claim on my home and contents insurance for the weed 🤣

Can you imagine - I get robbed I can claim on my home and contents insurance for the weed 🤣
You- Hello insurance people ,I've been robbed of my weed they ran up the road with it .
Insurance person- and how much weed was stolen?
You- 1 ton
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You- Hello insurance people ,I've been robbed of my weed they ran up the road with it .
Insurance person- and how much weed was stolen?
You- 1 ton
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I read about a lawyer who claimed his expensive Cuban cigars.
Claimed them under his fire policy because he smoked them.
So technically burned.
They fought him but eventually paid the claim.
So they reported it and he got charged with some sort of fraud.
Lawyers Ah! Go figure. :rofl:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Just spoke to the testing place. They know me there. I’m probably the only person getting weed tested with them. I don’t know their names but I know what each of the three people that just spoke to me on the phone looks like.

It took ten minutes to explain I was asking if the machine had been fixed. Three people. I got offered bongs, told they don’t sell electrical smoking devices and that they have 3 strains for sale over 20%. Eventually she said, “Oh testing machine one week” I parried with:

- Its already been a week.
She pondered, kissed her cheeks with a click…
“I think predominantly (sic) this further works will be in the manner of 3 to 5 days at this time, (longish audible pause) but maybe not sure working days, need checking tomorrow and will call you, then, OK!” She finished brightly.

- Thank you, very kind.

The three of them are absolutely banjaxed 🤣 Proper brain melted. Tempted to go down there and see if they’re even capable of ringing up a purchase on the till 😂

Just spoke to the testing place. They know me there. I’m probably the only person getting weed tested with them. I don’t know their names but I know what each of the three people that just spoke to me on the phone looks like.

It took ten minutes to explain I was asking if the machine had been fixed. Three people. I got offered bongs, told they don’t sell electrical smoking devices and that they have 3 strains for sale over 20%. Eventually she said, “Oh testing machine one week” I parried with:

“I think predominantly (sic) this further works will be in the manner of 3 to 5 days at this time, (longish audible pause) but maybe not sure working days, need checking tomorrow and will call you, then, OK!” She finished brightly.

- Thank you, very kind.

The three of them are absolutely banjaxed 🤣 Proper brain melted. Tempted to go down there and see if they’re even capable of ringing up a purchase on the till 😂
:lot-o-toke:

- Thank you, very kind.

Maybe they are in the process of testing your bud by smoking it? :lot-o-toke:

The testing lady is Muslim and so does not indulge. (Its a weird Malay flavour of Islam, dogs are Haram, for example) These are were the front of house lot blazed on a Friday night 😂
Dogs are Haram? Explain please, only if it's not bad. :Namaste:
Morning Amigo. :ciao:
I'm baaack , hehe

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Haram means like ungodly and forbidden so pork and alcohol are two obvious ones. Some types of Islam think that dogs are haram to even have as pets or working animals. Its not common, Malaysia, Indonesia some parts. Our husband and wife driver/housekeeper attend the nearest mosque to us, the one that plays in about an hour at sunset. Very beautiful. They’re fine with our dogs. Be hard to work for us if they weren’t! Its weird, cats are always Ok but Mohammed had a dog himself in most versions of the Koran so its just usual religious bullshit.

Thai’s generally love animals. Dog eating will get you locked up sharpish unlike some nearby countries.

Islam is spreading up from the Malaysian border. If you drive 100km south from & Co’s village the 7/11’s don’t sell booze such is the % of the population that’s Muslim. I spoke to this guy in her village once. He’d just sent his son and new wife 100km north to start their new family.

New mosque opening, they knew no one but he was going to set them up a shop (he had one, metal shop) and said “Inshallah they will send their children 100km further north”

So it spreads. Its spiderweb economics - NYC is a great example of this. The Jews and Italians were particularly good at supporting their own ethnic communities improving the lot for them all. Islam is very good at it. Christianity is in decline nearly everywhere. Something like 20% of Britain goes to (Christian) Church for anything other than weddings/funerals/Christmas Carols

Its no criticism of Islam btw. I’m for equal opportunities for all religions.

They can all go…

😂

Haram means like ungodly and forbidden so pork and alcohol are two obvious ones. Some types of Islam think that dogs are haram to even have as pets or working animals. Its not common, Malaysia, Indonesia some parts. Our husband and wife driver/housekeeper attend the nearest mosque to us, the one that plays in about an hour at sunset. Very beautiful. They’re fine with our dogs. Be hard to work for us if they weren’t! Its weird, cats are always Ok but Mohammed had a dog himself in most versions of the Koran so its just usual religious bullshit.

Thai’s generally love animals. Dog eating will get you locked up sharpish unlike some nearby countries.

Islam is spreading up from the Malaysian border. If you drive 100km south from & Co’s village the 7/11’s don’t sell booze such is the % of the population that’s Muslim. I spoke to this guy in her village once. He’d just sent his son and new wife 100km north to start their new family.

New mosque opening, they knew no one but he was going to set them up a shop (he had one, metal shop) and said “Inshallah they will send their children 100km further north”

So it spreads. Its spiderweb economics - NYC is a great example of this. The Jews and Italians were particularly good and supporting their own ethnic communities improving the lot for them all. Islam is very good at it. Christianity is in decline nearly everywhere. Something like 20% of Britain goes to (Christian) Church for anything other than weddings/funerals/Christmas Carols

Its no criticism of Islam btw. I’m for equal opportunities for all religions.

They can all go…

😂
Religion wasn't a great topic in my childhood home.
Today I don't judge or care. :Namaste:
Everyone needs something.
Be human and kind to everyone is my philosophy.
Just curious what's their opinion on pot? Haram?
Couldn't be right?
So glad dogs are protected there.
I can't even discuss the other issue.
Nothing breaks my heart quicker.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Religion wasn't a great topic in my childhood home.
Today I don't judge or care. :Namaste:
Everyone needs something.
Be human and kind to everyone is my philosophy.
Just curious what's their opinion on pot? Haram?
Couldn't be right?
So glad dogs are protected there.
I can't even discuss the other issue.
Nothing breaks my heart quicker.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Pot in Islam? Probably claim they invented it 😂 Think of the hashish producing regions of the world?!

But it will depend on which version of Islam.

Pot in Islam? Probably claim they invented it 😂 Think of the hashish producing regions of the world?!

But it will depend on which version of Islam.
Everyone should just say it's good and leave it at that.
Which it is. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Smoke Report Final Red Hot Cookies

Still waiting the last two tests. After a few unanswered calls (its a Friday so started calling early before their end of week smoke up!) The enthusiastic one told me its all arranged in New Yeeear! She gave no further details.

The Terp King works for my Farmer mate arrived yesterday. He wants some of our weed and see the plants and he wants to pass over some buyer contacts.

Turns out they have a few hundred Red Hot Cookies going outdoors and are really excited about it from growing and the smells.

He just called mashed mashed mashed. 🤣 Great in small doses. He’s called the terp king because he’s like one of the worlds top cannabis sommeliers. He can tell you the difference between a US or Dutch fork of OG Kush say. His speciality is anything ever had haze in it. But he knows how strains were bred and shared and cross bred across say US and Europe.

But man does he like to get mashup 😂

Anyway reminded me of our own Red Hot Cookies. I’d forgotten about these. Curing for a couple of weeks now I guess. Dried 3 weeks before. I reckon another couple of weeks to perfect but wow. Possibly our best finished nugs. Lower yield this grow but the best post harvest after care we’ve ever done. All of them bounce like solidly off a wooden table. Hard.

As a smoke ai’ve sort of convinced myself I don’t like Cookies derived much. The Trop Poison is that cookies? Makes me glum.

This is great. Bit bit sativa like for me, a little racy. Mind not that focussed. But the flavours were banging. Like spicey fruit sugar then a coffee stone (rock) after taste. Really nice and clear true flavour. Close on the best mouth taste I’ve ever vaped. I think that’s as much to do with us getting better at the finishing. Trimming always been top notch. But drying in that room where it was perfect every second of every day for weeks is a marked improvement. We ever get the spare bedroom back I can reproduce that for sure.

Anyway its a def above average strain for flavour and you got to try - dunno! I guess I gotta circle back and give you The Terp King’s opinion after he tries tomorrow!

He won’t bullshit me. If he thinks its not great he’ll say smell ok, taste ok, well trimmed but its & Co did it, yeah its pretty good weed. He won’t say worse then that. Just mates and stuff. He might give me advice after but really its Farmer that does the grow side.

He says anything better than the above I know we’re doing really good. He’s like a weed smoking savant.

Breakfast tomorrow morning with him, though it night end up being closer to 3pm because I just came off the phone to him and was using the words “you know what I mean brother!” as punctuation

🤣

IMG_9693.jpeg
IMG_9689.jpeg

But you could see his grin! He’s been slightly starved of weed to his standards on the farm. Inhaled a Tropicanna Poison joint in the first 5 minutes. I forgot to tell him, he actually gave me the seedling that ended up in that bag. He’d grown the first month or so. Loaded it in my truck. Just got rid of the white fly that cane with them 😂

We had like 3-4kg with us, nearl all our strains. Gave him a pile of 5g bags and said help yourself. His feedback was amazing, he’s a nose guy. Sommelier. Bit excited as he’s had limited stuff and I’ll get some more constructive feedback tomorrow, any after tastes. I told him I reckon another week (probably 10 now we had the Grove Bags open a while outside) they’ll be in the peak window. 28 days but slows after 21 I’ve seen commercial growers say in videos. They’re keener than us to shift it though.

So well pleased! He paid me with a bottle of rum. A fair barter!

We had to go get some paperwork from the place sells our stuff on the way home. This English couple saw me looking at the jars of our weed. Man they leave it in the light and its so yellowed. Back and forth,

- So you do you smoke it?
- yeah sorta. I vape it but I grew it
- What you used to ah?
- No I grew this (shakes a jar of tired looking Seritoca)
- What the same thing?
- No love whats in this jar me and my wife grew!

English people. They’re from Roy and TRNH place. 🤣 Ae have the same fk’in accent 😂

Anyway they wanted to smell it but & Co hot footed in to the truck soon as she saw my face. Came back with 3 1lb Grove Bags. About half full each. 🤣

They wanted photos but no phones so I snapped them and messaged her. Next thing another English couple, retired older ladies, husbands died on holiday. They want snaps, they all used to grow at one time or another. Small small scale. Or a brother or whatever.

Had a laugh with English tourists first time in ages. Normally they’re just trouble 😂

Terp King Testing

“Awe man these are all just so awesome oh like terps man, they’re all over my face, oh oh is that the Mimosa - brother you know what ai’m sayin!!”

Think that’s a pass 🤣

1705995301706.png

They finally fixed their machine - nice bumpo on the Strawberry (Top) - I haven't even tried any of it yet and it was favourite strain there for a while at 17.5% from the June #23 harvest. The Hulkberry/Banner - I think I went 14% as my prediction, it was taken two weeks early easy. Not the current grow. That's gonna get plenty of time.

The bottom sample was too small - guess I'll have to try another time.

So that's it. Journal 100% a wrap.

The End

Nick & Co

Back
Top Bottom