Nick Hardy's Skunk Works #4 Mars Hydro FC Evo 12x OG Kush Solos 4x4 - Viva Voce Grow

I actually chuckled out loud looking at that net and thinking how fiddly it must have been fitting it
With friends like these… jeez bro 🤣

I had the far corner and back wall. & Co and the Couch Surfer did most the rest, its so so sticky already, scratches and itches. Get on it properly tomorrow.

Its got potential this grow to break our record plant, average and total yield, being able to get to them is a game changer.

Harvest window opens for the Purple Punch in just 32 days. 4-5 weeks. I need to travel sometime between the 5x5 harvest and these harvesting. That’ll be fun 😅

Nick

With friends like these… jeez bro 🤣

I had the far corner and back wall. & Co and the Couch Surfer did most the rest, its so so sticky already, scratches and itches. Get on it properly tomorrow.

Its got potential this grow to break our record plants, average and total yield,

Harvest window opens for the Purple Punch in just 32 days. 4-5 weeks. I need to travel sometime between the 5x5 harvest and these harvesting. That’ll be fun 😅

Nick
You know I love ya work 🤣🤣

IMG_0907.jpeg
IMG_0908.jpeg

Positive. Be positive.

Nick

IMG_0927.jpeg
IMG_0928.jpeg
IMG_0929.jpeg
IMG_0928.gif

Boogie. We got this.

Mind you with that airflow one of them sneezes they’ve all got it 😂

Nick

IMG_0954.jpeg

That’s about as good as you’re gonna get out of OG Kush I reckon. I think if I test again next week that CBG will convert to THC Is there any basis in science for this? Its what happened with the Strawberry AK when it was tested again after.

OGK is probably never going above 24% total.

The Panty Punch they need a new sample. Said it didn’t test at all. Weird. They have another sample now. Probably done in an hour or two.

Nick

They just outright smoked that fucker thats why they want more 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I laughed like yeah, right.

But they gave me back the sample. I sat on it in the truck but it was way bigger than this. I gave them the whole top.

They have a bigger sample now. Hopefully they get some of that in the machine. I’d go as high as 25% on it. Its powerful shit. Anything that can get me to sleep for 5 hours is strong af.

IMG_0959.jpeg
IMG_0960.jpeg

Didn’t feed them at lunch time so look a bit droopy.

And in every way on every day…

Nick

IMG_0963.jpeg
IMG_0964.jpeg
IMG_0965.jpeg
IMG_0966.jpeg

They’re growing still, bless their little cotton ball buds

These arrived today. Pretty good, $5.41 per seed as BOGO. I thought they were being shipped from Bangkok so no stealth packaging. Came from Spain 😂 have two more packages in the air. One here and one to somewhere else.

IMG_0961.jpeg

The endless river…

Nick

I think if I test again next week that CBG will convert to THC Is there any basis in science for this?
Yes there is! CBG is known as the Mother of all cannabinoids since it usually converts to one of the others over time, and your levels are pretty high for CBG. There are some CBG dominant strains (I have one) but those have been specifically bred for that trait. It is quite a bit unusual.

Yes there is! CBG is known as the Mother of all cannabinoids since it usually converts to one of the others over time, and your levels are pretty high for CBG. There are some CBG dominant strains (I have one) but those have been specifically bred for that trait. It is quite a bit unusual.
Yep exact same thing as the Strawberry AK - the Water Activity is 0.6 - normally we get it down to 0.5 a 0.55 which any sample now will be. I need to wait another week before testing at least I think.

So a likely 22% OGK Auto - guess I’ll give it another go in a mo.

the Water Activity is 0.6 - normally we get it down to 0.5 a 0.55 which any sample now will be. I need to wait another week before testing at least I think.
Here in the States the lab lowers the RH in the flower to the number at which they run their tests. The results would be wildly inconsistent if they relied on the grower to deliver them at a specific moisture level.

Here in the States the lab lowers the RH in the flower to the number at which they run their tests. The results would be wildly inconsistent if they relied on the grower to deliver them at a specific moisture level.
Yeah I think the type of tests different. Got a price for full testing same as yours - $300 but we covered it before. I’ve only seen .6 .55 .5 so maybe its based on a mode or something? Having a couple of % one way or another is way better than subjective.

IMG_1035.jpeg
IMG_1042.jpeg

These are still trucking along. The tent HVAC is getting a full upgrade in the next few days. Get to the standard of the ones upstairs.

IMG_1026.jpeg

Ladybugs to slay any whitefly or spider mites. L is in charge of Predator Management Services.

Nick

IMG_1046.jpeg

Future Island - Anesia Seedsi
Future #1 x Imperium X
34%
70-30 S/I

1.8g

I went to the bar that we sold our first ever weed to earlier while the 3 girls all went for massages. I’m pretty beat. Did quite a lot of labour today 😂 anyway they had Imperium X and this. I have the IX and #1 in country clearing customs. They’re going in the flower room next grow. Cheap as well 350/g $10 instead of 650-700 They were getting into growing last year. The IX was tiny buds. There was just this nug left of the Island so went for that. SFA sparkle. The light isn’t great for it at my table anyway but like zero.

My body probably needs some PP and or OGK to sooth away my strains but life gives you allegedly mega strength Sativas what ya gonna do?

Grind and vape imminent. Light the stoves and raid 7/11 for candy its Sativa time.

I just had a ladybug land on me. They obviously weren’t sealed great. That’s OK Autonomous Pest Hunter Killers are now activated. Roam free.

Vape battery was dead so report just in.

It doesn’t fk about. Its powerful strong, like a chemmy speedy high for sure. Wowsa.

I just picked up a couple of those permanent marker seed locally, not sure of the supplier.
Anyone have details on a grow with them?
I may make them my first photo grow after I finish these autos.

I just picked up a couple of those permanent marker seed locally, not sure of the supplier.
Anyone have details on a grow with them?
I may make them my first photo grow after I finish these autos.
Hey buddy, No - still quite new. Done the rounds on High Times “Strongest Strains”
A couple of years now. Its new to Blimburn I believe. Wasn’t theirs originally. I’ll be popping them here in a week or two. I think. Not sure I have to do a schedule for which strains are going where. If I miss 1kg OGK out of this 4x4 grow then I need to go again.

480w I don’t think is enough. Or maybe it was I started with it sooner @Mars Hydro quote a brother happy with an FC6500 EVO 🤣

Bunch of pictures below. Yawn.

Nick

IMG_1081.jpeg
IMG_1082.jpeg
IMG_1083.jpeg
IMG_1084.jpeg
IMG_1092.jpeg
IMG_1093.jpeg
IMG_1094.jpeg

180cm out the dirt and colas 160cm long budding up.

I might have to up my light game to do them then. Running a 200w growers choice in a 2x4

IMG_1110.jpeg

First seeds arrived from TRNH. Another package has arrived at another address for onward shipment.

He names them after leading characters in movies we love. Hmm, maybe actors we love. Looking for the surname here.

Last year was Cobb and Handsome Bob. Name each movie.

The one to come the character name that’s played by the same actor as the actor this one is addressed to. That movie also stars Christopher Walken.

Little movie trivia for you while I fiddle around putting

All @Barney's Farm

12x Liberty Haze (free!)
15 Girl Scout Cookies (payback time, eh @Bill284 ?)
5x Pineapple Chunk
5x GMO

=37

Similar number in the second package Free imaginary beans anyone figures the 3 questions out by 12:30pm UTC

Back
Top Bottom