Nick Hardy's Skunk Works #4 Mars Hydro FC Evo 12x OG Kush Solos 4x4 - Viva Voce Grow

If only there was a “Check Out With Weed” option on Lazada (Like Amazon or AliExpress)

❌ Credit/Debit Card
❌ Cash on Delivery
❌ LazMall Voucher
✅ Weed on Delivery

I’d be able to order a full extraction lab and another couple of tents with lights 😂

The video is a dupe of the 5x5 one.

Yeah HVAC, toldya it was hit and humid - the inline has failed or something. Plants seem fine and swapped in the one I normally use as AC return was spare.

They look well. Gonna do the irrigation change tomorrow. Full HVAC Tuesday and new light in a week I hope. Flipping these not for ages. Two weeks at least. Next door next week I reckon.

Nick - other grow below.

Already the biggest Autos I’ve ever grown 😅. I checked the packets say Photoperiod. There’s photos of them from when I popped them. Anyway Panty Punch meant to be a legit 30% and OG gonna OG. Reckon they have 40 days maybe? Might go a few z’s They get flower nutes off the 5x5 so easy to keep them around.

IMG_8617.jpeg

IMG_8635.jpeg

Yeah they roll on. Might start paying attention to them soon. But really nah. Last night instead of 6 minutes they only took 3 minutes or what seems to be about 100ml each. So didn't bother feeding them today. I’ll give them a check before I go to bed. They seem dry or wilty I can feed them before I got to bed.

IMG_8649.jpeg

Overhead yeah all trucking along about 4-5” all consistent, all water to run off within a ten second spread.

Spot the difference:

IMG_8664.jpeg

They got another dripper each.

IMG_8665.jpeg

Needs a tidy up but as I mentioned waiting for the new @Mars Hydro FC4800 EVO to space them out better and then neaten the irrigation pipe

Mission accomplished but there was one minor miss-step.

IMG_8666.jpeg

We made the pipe extension and added the valves together, cut the pipe to the same lengths together, I did the manifold and left and he connected it up. Small fingers… Came back and he’d piped them all into the other tent. Still no harm no foul. They each have two drippers for an even watering, plus should only take 3 minutes to feed them now.

Looks like the HVAC and light will be the weekend, light maybe another week, it hasn’t shipped yet but the order is done.

More on the other grow below,

Nick

IMG_8669.jpeg
IMG_8668.jpeg

These are meant to up pot at the weekend. Tomorrow everything is getting a flush. Just Cal-Mag and some seaweed they’ll get half a pot each. They need topping as well. Maybe the day after. HVAC at the weekend as well.

This is my favourite. She looks like a Christmas tree. Panty Punch Auto.

IMG_8660.jpeg
IMG_8663.jpeg

Buds wverywhere. Not topped, nothing done just sprayed some nutes at her occasionally. She’s very pretty but watch yourself…

IMG_8662.jpeg

She got these razor serrations at 90 degree angles to the leaf face. Its mental. I have some double serrations in Dissertation grow but this is next level.

I’m just gonna let her kick on and do her own thing. She must have 5 weeks left at least. Maybe 6. An awesome little surprise. Free seed not advertised, not marked as an Auto turns out just the prettiest little thing.

IMG_8744.jpeg
IMG_8745.jpeg
IMG_8749.jpeg
IMG_8750.jpeg
IMG_8753.jpeg

Lush veg greens, eh? The close ups are taken with the natural light portrait mode on so the colours are really accurate.

Umm back on the nutes today.

That 100ml syringe is 6 inches long so they range from 6-8” maybe.

The light? Its a bit low now. I popped it up to 75% @ 3ft. Its a very cold white. So ai popped it up to 90% after the photos.

The @Mars Hydro FC4800 Evo I got a FedEx SMS from today. Say by Tuesday 6pm but its currently stuck in Shenzhen. Basically 90% of lights and most laptops and mobile phones are made in Shenzhen. Just across the border from HK. Means probably Monday and probably have to pay tax import duty. Maybe they sent DDP but the US bit seems to have handled the shipping rather than Chinese. No matter.

I want and need more light soon. But not yet. Still a good deal on the light. Reckon its the perfect light for a normal person in a 4x4 - closest competition would be the Virpra KS5000 I reckon.

What did @Kanno26 yield with his? 🤣

Other stuff below.

Nick

IMG_8759.jpeg
IMG_8756.jpeg

And the Panty Punch Auto took a road trip

IMG_8741.jpeg

All good. Dunno ready to upstairs yet. Might wait another week before flip.

IMG_8747.jpeg

IMG_8834.jpeg
IMG_8835.jpeg

Nothing much to see here. Topping looks a ways off. Light is at 100% @ 3ft. Gonna get them on the (third hand) gas later today. Checking the tracking on the light, yeah, we probably have 5-10 packages a week delivered from China. All overland. Dead easy. Maybe 10 deliveries from Mars in the last 13 months. Never had this before. No clue what to do. Sent by airmail. With whatever taxes they tack on I’ll have paid full price for the light (shipping normally near free - paid $60 for this) Ho hum.
IMG_8847.jpeg

IMG_8846.jpeg

I definitely challenged the wrong guy. I can’t believe you have no RH issues in the crowded tent yet. Whoa. :adore:
Here its fine. 75% Rh and 30c+ perfect in veg. The 5x5 with bigger plants about to call flower on (been 12/12 10 days now) yeah that’s an issue. But with Co2 and 2200 PPFD we can make it work 🤣

The 5x5 has a pretty big dehuey in the tent. The pallets are the same size but the bigger tent allows me the dehuey in tent and the light to pass the inline to hit close the top of the tent.

I’ve added the dehuey in the diagram from earlier. It draws the air in from the sides and pumps warmer dry air straight up into the path of the inline fan to get recycled, hopefully carrying some precious Co2 with it to the other tents.

This is live 5x5 lights out +4 hours. During the day Rh is the same but temp is 33-35c

This 4x4 need to check. No sensors at all in there. I reckon 29c and 75% RH - I’ll go find a sensor and check.

Nick

IMG_8914.jpeg
IMG_8915.jpeg

A little love for my first ever light. 320w no brand no instructions. Allegedly Samsung LM301b diodes. Seem mostly cold white 4500-5500k its brilliant for seedling and veg. A little utility light. $120 USD. Of course the 480w FC4800 Evo arrives next week for this grow. That gives 4x4 spread home grow and 3x3 Commercial. I can spread the plants out rather than this tight pattern - I’d rather have 600w+ in a 4x4 but I’m spoilt! I might buy another 4x4 tent as I’ll have this light and a spare inline.m on hand. Use it to try breeding in perhaps.

Hung at 3-4’ on 100% here. Not sure you can see but the irrigation run off trays I only vacuum out when they get full at this stage. They help provide humidity which is great right now. Later in flower it would be every other day - although the 5x5 with in tent dehuey clears them in a few hours.

IMG_8918.jpeg
IMG_8917.jpeg
IMG_8920.jpeg
IMG_8916.jpeg

IMG_8922.jpeg

Skin&Eyes™ not too far off. I had the tent open for a bit while reconnecting the sensor to wifi. The 15c temps are when I moved it from the dry room. Those are a bit low - two other sensors say 17c in there. Rh was 75% but that often seems to swing 5% +/- every 6 minutes. Not figured out why yet 😂

Nick

f00ecaf0-a259-4ab2-8af9-fe95c487251b.jpeg

Ridiculous. I sent them the receipt $310USD, $250 the light and $60 shipping. If they’d have sent overland it would be here now, shipping $10 and no tax. Sure there’s someone at the factory scratching their head saying why they want to do like this?

Whatever. Weekend maybe.

IMG_9045.jpeg

Looking a bit droopy. I assume because The Lad watered them 30 minutes after me last night. I told him not to. Kid needs lay off the weed. Bloodshot as constantly.

IMG_9034.jpeg

The 3 tent closed circuit HVAC is done and seems to work out the box. Yay. Will
Check Co2 levels in here later today when its stabilised.

Tomorrow will do a video. We’re topping the 8x4 tomorrow and trimming the nethers in the 5x5 today so when that's done I’ll video it all. Neemed these and the ones below today (not the autos in flower)

Hopefully in a few hours they’ll perk up. We’re gonna flip next door at the weekend. That ‘means these have probably two weeks.

Nice conditions for them.

IMG_9046.jpeg

Nick & Co

IMG_9040.jpeg
IMG_9042.jpeg
IMG_9039.jpeg
IMG_9043.jpeg

The Autos had a trim while the herd got neemed. Pictures are pre trim. Just adore those leaves on the Panty Punch. Might look for a Photo version of it.

The FCE4800’s in this tent were just humming at 50% - it gives really nice slow growth, perfect for clones and mothers. I bumped them to 75% for full veg mode. The way this model is cabled means I have less overhead space so the 12 that will flower in here need to be 1.3-1.4m tops at end of stretch. Se jow that works out 🤣

These are piggy in the middle in the HVAC system. No sensor in there. They look well though!

Skin&Eyes™ all we got. But interested to see what Co2 looks like. Do that later.

FedEx meh.

Duty is 4100THB if I’m lucky apparently. $120

I’m paying duty on the the $60 shipping fee as well 🤣

So if it doesn’t go up the light cost me $430. Its $580 delivered so guess I saved something which is better than a slap in the face

Running maintenance on the upstairs flower room. This is gross 😂

IMG_9065.jpeg

Fitting some pre filters in a minute and giving these a bloody good clean!

Nick

FedEx meh.

Duty is 4100THB if I’m lucky apparently. $120

I’m paying duty on the the $60 shipping fee as well 🤣

So if it doesn’t go up the light cost me $430. Its $580 delivered so guess I saved something which is better than a slap in the face

Running maintenance on the upstairs flower room. This is gross 😂

IMG_9065.jpeg

Fitting some pre filters in a minute and giving these a bloody good clean!

Nick
What is that?? I have pumps in my resovoir and they seem to hold some salts or something 🤔 once I'm bottom of the barrel I can see white mist start releasing from the pumps like itbwas stored in there 😬 I took the filter off my mixing pump as it kept getting a build up on it and I thought it was stealing my nutes 🤣🤣🤣

This thread should be re named as “The shipping Thread.”

It was originally my second attempt/placeholder for the @Canuk Seeds grow. I check most days see where they are. They were sent 11th September. A less than auspicious day. I check most days of updates and nothing since 13th October. This is new today.

IMG_9071.jpeg

On its second dance with customs in Bangkok last week. I reckon, arrives 13th January with massive tax 😂

Back
Top Bottom