Nick Serious - DYNOMYCO 2023 - Solo Cup Challenge

I'm just a friendly beginner.
Even a blind pig finds a truffle every now and then. :rofl: ;)
:passitleft:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Dude!

Credit where credit is due!

Like OG, great insta response.

Please pass on my thanks to Howie, his help much appreciated as ever.

🤣

Nick

Dude!

Credit where credit is due!

Like OG, great insta response.

Please pass on my thanks to Howie, his help much appreciated as ever.

🤣

Nick
They are my bestus helpers.
Cute aren't they.
Howie has been the best big brother, training Charlie. :green_heart:
Keeps me smiling.

Bill284 😎

With the new facility man , Howie needed to staff up, right?

He snet out that PawerPoint presentation.

Didn’t reference Charlie as he’s still on probation for the job. Only a couple of months in, though. Reports pawsertive so far, I’m told.

Dunno why Howie still marks you as Trainee though?

😂

N

With the new facility man , Howie needed to staff up, right?

He snet out that PawerPoint presentation.

Didn’t reference Charlie as he’s still on probation for the job. Only a couple of months in, though. Reports pawsertive so far, I’m told.

Dunno why Howie still marks you as Trainee though?

😂

N
I've never had such a smart sensitive puppy. :green_heart:
He is the family therapist. :hug:

Bill284 😎

Post #29/42

Lolz.

Topped the Indys.

Like I know. Look bad but one is gonna be a 3 and the other dunno maybe a 6 line. Plus I randomly, and if it looks careless, its because it was, chopped there for a FIM type approach as well.

Like they say about golf and pool, “If you can’t be good be lucky!”

It was all deliberate and whilst ugly looking I actually got what I wanted. See how it plays. They are really close together those nodes and used big clippers because closest to hand - doing that stops me overthinking. For a pressure shot in pool I’ll often pick the closet cue, like a house cue up and not chalk it because less thinking - more pure free movement between brain/eye/arms

Mad droopy the Indy. Never had such sad and droopy looking plants. ☹️

They gonna bang the drums soon though! 😄

I imagine their beheading not gonna help. Tough times but less than a week since flip and just on the gas and now chopped. They’ll be ok. Meh. For this challenge they’re staying in the solo throughout. They need watering three times a day. In two weeks I’ll put them solo in their own Solos to finish, for now - that’s their lot!

Strawberry? Way more Sativa - 4 weeks with 3 to go in the challenge and 9 weeks recommended. Her older sisters behind are 8 weeks. Honestly they’re ready. But another week won’t hurt!

Environment is perfect.

So that one - for sure she gonna look beautiful budded by 4th June and the end of the @DYNOMYCO challenge!

Not sure ai’ll want to chop by then but want to see the roootz man!

Anyway, lets see what happens with my hamfisted topping!

Nick

Post #30/42

Wow busy day. Across everything today, all jobs, fam, truck maint. plants, builders, selling product for us and friends, umm wow, busy day.

Found time to repurpose a movie I also made to cover off this grow, made for our purptual grow journal, Graduation Grow, (Next up is "Dissertation" - One off small greenhouse grow)

This movie - you can really see these two plants for the challenge. Hope you get how I feel about that Strawberry. Like wow!

Those roots outside the cup are dead! The Dynomyco is tooo good to keep them in!

:p

Nick

Post #31/42

A video just on the Dynomyco Girls. They were like just an addendum yesterday.

Stop sprwading dunours! I don’t play favourites with my plants! And yeah its just one SIP Azi - one Swallow does not a Summer make!

All cool.

I’m trying to link back to 420magazine.com in ways I can - its limited now as I’m keeping the videos “unlisted” in YouTube land while I learn.

@Joe Brewster any pointers? Thoughts? Is this part of your world on the site?

Just a bit of content and interested traffic never hurts?

Anyeay - can’t change my voice or plants but happy to change the format - its really quick for me. Get a movie out in the 25 minutes while the plants are being watered, listen to the calls to prayer from the local religious institution at sunset which is lovely and upload a little video while I do ghat!

Hope you enjoy!

Nick

@Joe Brewster any pointers? Thoughts? Is this part of your world on the site?
No, not my world, Looks like age restricted because of cannabis content

No, not my world, Looks like age restricted because of cannabis content
Oh yep for sure! Its an age restricted product - amazing algos can spot the shape the plants on upload! Clever stuff! That’s Ok - tried to put like a 420magazine.com reference in the comments and stuff. Meant more - actually, not your bag for SEO how is that for guys and someone else is SEO and I can’t remember. 😅 I’ll have a search.

Yeah age restricted just mesns a sign in to YouTube. There’s no profanity or anything other than cannabis plants. YouTube automatically send a warning “Not a strike - just we believe the things featured are age restricted”

All good - unless the site SEO people mind.

Night,

Nick

Oh yep for sure! Its an age restricted product - amazing algos can spot the shape the plants on upload! Clever stuff! That’s Ok - tried to put like a 420magazine.com reference in the comments and stuff. Meant more - actually, not your bag for SEO how is that for guys and someone else is SEO and I can’t remember. 😅 I’ll have a search.

Yeah age restricted just mesns a sign in to YouTube. There’s no profanity or anything other than cannabis plants. YouTube automatically send a warning “Not a strike - just we believe the things featured are age restricted”

All good - unless the site SEO people mind.

Night,

Nick
From the forum guidelines

All video clips must be 420 related, except in the Off Topic Area, and embedded in the post. Check out our How To Post/Embed Videos tutorial for instructions on how to correctly embed a Vimeo or YouTube video into a post. To protect our valued members against phishing attacks, we have disabled HTML on the entire website. Therefore, posting HTML embed codes will not work here. To avoid trojans and viruses, links to external audio/video sources are prohibited. We wish to host all content on site, for the convenience of our members.

From the forum guidelines

All video clips must be 420 related, except in the Off Topic Area, and embedded in the post. Check out our How To Post/Embed Videos tutorial for instructions on how to correctly embed a Vimeo or YouTube video into a post. To protect our valued members against phishing attacks, we have disabled HTML on the entire website. Therefore, posting HTML embed codes will not work here. To avoid trojans and viruses, links to external audio/video sources are prohibited. We wish to host all content on site, for the convenience of our members.
So I’m OK - I mean you can’t get any more 420 related than those journal videos? Right?

They’re just talking about my cannabis plants, tools and techniques. Nothing else in there apart from my annoying voice! YouTube happy with it. Not trying to sell or profit - just link back traffic to your site using the embed option from your UI.

Seems like I am within the rules 😅 ?!

Serious question - I’l change its not correct method.

Nick

Post 32/42. The clocks a ticking in the @DYNOMYCO challenge!

Indy’s (Fierce Fire!) - Day #9 Flower
Strawberry Solo SIP - Day #32 Flower

We roll on.

Saw some incredible, wowee, harvest photos from @Cola Monster Check them out. Incredible. Don’t think Incan get these yield like that - I’m gonna run longer than 4th June and just continue the Journal because it gives me great joy trying to learn how to grow a plant. Without & Co butting in 😂

(sorry babe!)

Lights were out this morning 90 minutes. Long story. Covered on our perpetual grow. Not worried about these really. They got enough light I think.

Really long day already so quick attachment drop.

Fierce Fire in the red solo. Those FIM Failed Again look a bit funky. See what happens. Look cool. Think some perlite thst seems to have washed away might help them out. 280ml already today and I think they’ll want more later 😅

Strawberry, yeah, added another clip and think that will be it. Maybe some weights as I think Azi suggested is now the route to take.

Nick Solo

IMG_3227.jpeg
IMG_3228.jpeg
IMG_3230.jpeg
IMG_3231.jpeg

Post 32/42. The clocks a ticking in the @DYNOMYCO challenge!

Indy’s (Fierce Fire!) - Day #9 Flower
Strawberry Solo SIP - Day #32 Flower

We roll on.

Saw some incredible, wowee, harvest photos from @Cola Monster Check them out. Incredible. Don’t think Incan get these yield like that - I’m gonna run longer than 4th June and just continue the Journal because it gives me great joy trying to learn how to grow a plant. Without & Co butting in 😂

(sorry babe!)

Lights were out this morning 90 minutes. Long story. Covered on our perpetual grow. Not worried about these really. They got enough light I think.

Really long day already so quick attachment drop.

Fierce Fire in the red solo. Those FIM Failed Again look a bit funky. See what happens. Look cool. Think some perlite thst seems to have washed away might help them out. 280ml already today and I think they’ll want more later 😅

Strawberry, yeah, added another clip and think that will be it. Maybe some weights as I think Azi suggested is now the route to take.

Nick Solo

IMG_3227.jpeg
IMG_3228.jpeg
IMG_3230.jpeg
IMG_3231.jpeg
Oweeee!!!

They got ‘em late. Average bend probably 20 degrees in down. I think above, I mention wait,

added another clip and think that will be it. Maybe some weights

Yep - they could do with being a little flatter. Hence weights. They maybe bursting put thr clips now. I don’t mind being firm with them but they weren’t very flexible when I started with them.

Interms of what they’ve achieved - even just subtlr moves they’ve been great because for all of them I’m also pushing put in differrnt degrees of the compass to get them all light as much as out to the horizontal.

They’re not really adjustable. Just jam them in.

To get the last one in yesteday I actually had to cut it a bit smallerjust so get a little twist the the clockwise with the bend. Really had to manipulate the blanch to get it done as quite woody already. Pinch, squeeze and roll, apying a little pressure with your nail if required.

I think I moght have first read that somewhere else!

😅

Nick

Post #33/42

Twisted Sisters Day #13 Flower
Strawberry Solo SIP #36 Flower

Hmm - was accosted by the Twisted Sisters all droopy and stuff this afternoon. The Co2 ran out this morning. I was blase about it as really this late in the main grow whatever. Saw those two and was like ok! Best get it in - problems with trying to time shift with different grows in the same room. Fed them. Went and got gas.

They’re reall perking up already. Its not like I say in the video. Just malnourished!

They got fed 400ml already today 😅

Guess there are some rootz down there!

Here’s a video starting at (I’m not joking - the one minute forty - forty five seconds mark about them)

The bigger girls in main bit of the video btw - all fed @DYNOMYCO since day dot. We’ve used the last two grows (only three total!)

Pretty as ever.

Missed a few posts due to busy and other grows but helps to save some posts in the tank as only 8 Days remain and 9 posts!

Nick & Some Photos

IMG_3353.jpeg
IMG_3354.jpeg

Post #33/42

Twisted Sisters Day #13 Flower
Strawberry Solo SIP #36 Flower

Hmm - was accosted by the Twisted Sisters all droopy and stuff this afternoon. The Co2 ran out this morning. I was blase about it as really this late in the main grow whatever. Saw those two and was like ok! Best get it in - problems with trying to time shift with different grows in the same room. Fed them. Went and got gas.

They’re reall perking up already. Its not like I say in the video. Just malnourished!

They got fed 400ml already today 😅

Guess there are some rootz down there!

Here’s a video starting at (I’m not joking - the one minute forty - forty five seconds mark about them)

The bigger girls in main bit of the video btw - all fed @DYNOMYCO since day dot. We’ve used the last two grows (only three total!)

Pretty as ever.

Missed a few posts due to busy and other grows but helps to save some posts in the tank as only 8 Days remain and 9 posts!

Nick & Some Photos

IMG_3353.jpeg
IMG_3354.jpeg
Your tent looks stunning and packed full. Your voice is a little quiet so I didn't catch the narration but the story is all there. Beautiful. I hope you are having a super duper Sunday. Greetings to &Co :passitleft:

Post 34/42
Sisters Day #14 Flower
Strawberry Solo SIP Day #37 Flower

Thanks Carmen! That one yep def quieter than normal. That’s my thinking voice. I was trying to figure out some stuff one the fly! Chops and droopy!

Everything rocking today and no chopping. Maybe Tuesday. Got plans tomorrow.

Just photos. Yeah the uh FIM++ is looking fun. OK the hacked one. The other one also good. Still a little sad looking. Deep colour of the purple pheno bit of the strain - reckon thats 80-90% of them.

IMG_3374.jpeg
IMG_3375.jpeg

Then. The Strawberry Solo SIP.

Yeah I’m not so bothered about her. Meh. She looks OK 😂

Nick

IMG_3377.jpeg
IMG_3376.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom