Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

....and a little experiment with my mini RH things and boveda packs. I grabbed some packs for long term storage jars....and I will see what the RH is saying. I feel like they are off. I am burping once a day now. The jars with small nugs are smelling nice, while the ones with bug ones are not as nice. I am getting ready to ship off a few packages this week....it seems safe enough at this point and smokes really nice.

20190904_162817.jpg

Yup..great start Seedling.They look happy. .and ya...boring...ha...cheers eh.
Looking healthy!:yahoo:
Yeah....I should mention as well the back left there is the Lemon Thai Kush. She has outgrown everything else at this point. In the strain description it says it will outgrow everything in the garden. She is looking really good. They are all looking good and I am super happy. I am probably gonna start spraying the brix soon.

Hey @Duggan can we talk topping when you got some time? I have been waiting for that little Lanny to get past 6 nodes....and she is about there now.

Last time I guess I kind of did a quad...and then topped all four. It worked out pretty nice, but I want to try different stuff until I land on what feels good.

I was thinking about trying out the Uncle Ben's method....but still undecided. I don't know if I ever read your methods other than the mention of "lots of topping."

Anyone else following along can chime in anytime also....all appreciated.

I also have the inclination to let them grow out naturally to see the structures.

Have a great day guys

:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom