Everyone has been fed today. Most got MC at 0.5g per litre, and one got week one dosage of Remo: Grow, Micro, Velokelp, and Magnifical.
Looks like Donatra is going to have some huge fan leaves.
Space Grow 05 May 2020.jpg

Lucille Skywalker
Space Grow 05 May 2020 Lucille.jpg

Commander Donatra
Space Grow 05 May 2020 Donatra.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper
Space Grow 05 May 2020 Jacinda.jpg

Ebony
Space Grow 05 May 2020 Ebony.jpg

Have a good evening!

Looks great, Mel.

I know what you mean with the light, my plants look almost fluro green under it when photographed.
Thanks Tra!
Around 10 am the temps were warm enough today to bring the girls out for a breath of fresh air, and the afternoon was great. In about two weeks the temps will be warm enough to put them out as soon as the sun is on the patio. I'm really looking forward to getting them out there:D

Everyone has been fed today. Most got MC at 0.5g per litre, and one got week one dosage of Remo: Grow, Micro, Velokelp, and Magnifical.
Looks like Donatra is going to have some huge fan leaves.
Space Grow 05 May 2020.jpg

Lucille Skywalker
Space Grow 05 May 2020 Lucille.jpg

Commander Donatra
Space Grow 05 May 2020 Donatra.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper
Space Grow 05 May 2020 Jacinda.jpg

Ebony
Space Grow 05 May 2020 Ebony.jpg

Have a good evening!
Hey Melville hope you are well my friend.
Sorry I missed your Journal, I'm a month late.
Couple questions, as I'm too lazy to read everything. :Namaste:
The ladies above , they are in coco right ?
Are you feeding at 5.8 ph?
Calmag in you water first?
Also are you getting a little run off?
They are starving my friend. :Namaste:
You need to get them eating asap.
Talk soon.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill

I am so looking forward to the outside pics!
Soon! Looks like it won't be today though. It's overcast and looks like it might rain. Of course the 7 volunteers in my garden are handling it, but they look more like 3 day old sprouts.
Hey Melville hope you are well my friend.
Sorry I missed your Journal, I'm a month late.
Couple questions, as I'm too lazy to read everything. :Namaste:
The ladies above , they are in coco right ?
Are you feeding at 5.8 ph?
Calmag in you water first?
Also are you getting a little run off?
They are starving my friend. :Namaste:
You need to get them eating asap.
Talk soon.

Stay safe :cheesygrinsmiley:
Bill
Hey @Bill284 how are you?
Glad you got here, I guess I should have tagged you, and some other people at the beginning.
They're in soil, promix organic vegetable & herb mix.
I know they look really light and yellow, but it's more due to the light. I'll take one out and take a pic under a 6500k t5 this afternoon if you'd like.
I do put the calmag in first, and then I wander off for a snack before I come back and finish adding the nutes. I am getting a bit of runoff.
Also looking forward to the outside pics... lovely sun grown weed!
It's the best!

Took Lucille for a quick trip outdoors as the clouds had blown away long enough to get an idea of her colour. It's still in the shade, but this pic should still give you a better idea how they all look to me.
Space Grow 06 May 2022 Lucille outdoors.jpg

Not the light green of the indoor pics, and not the pine needle green of the Doug's Varin.
Space Grow 06 May 2022.jpg

Lucille Skywalker
Space Grow 06 May 2022 Lucille.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper
Space Grow 06 May 2022 Jacinda.jpg

Commander Donatra
Space Grow 06 May 2022 Donatra.jpg

Ebony, starting to pick up the pace
Space Grow 06 May 2022 Ebony.jpg

Hope that helps everyone. Most of them are reaching their 5th nodes now. I'll be topping soon, the only question is will I be leaving the first node there, or clear it off. I usually have slightly better growth on the side branches there, and I am planning on octolining like I did with the Doug's Varin.
I think I'll clear them off and top above the 5th node, but I am open to suggestions.
That's all for today unless you have any questions. Have a great evening!

Hey all!
I had a busy morning, and didn't get the plants outdoors into the sun, and the shade was just a bit too cool, especially on the concrete of the patio, so I didn't get outdoor pics today, but the weather is looking great from about Monday onwards! Most of next week will be around 20C during the day, if the Weather Network can be trusted.
Space Grow 07 May 2022.jpg

Lucille Skywalker
Space Grow 07 May 2022 Lucille.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper
Space Grow 07 May 2022 Jacinda.jpg

Commander Donatra of the huge fan leaves
Space Grow 07 May 2022 Donatra.jpg

And Ebony, reminding me that she doesn't need as much water as the others. She'll dry fast, especially with the warm weather coming.
Space Grow 07 May 2022 Ebony.jpg

That's it for tonight, thanks for checking in!

Got them outdoors into full sunlight today, so officially this is day one of hardening them off. Donatra wasn't all that thrilled, and Ebony was really not a fan. Also passed the two plants for my neighbour over to his care. We'll see how he does.
Space Grow 08 May 2022.jpg

Space Grow 08 May 2022 1.jpg

Lucille Skywalker
Space Grow 08 May 2022 Lucille.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper
Space Grow 08 May 2022 Jacinda.jpg

Commander Donatra
Space Grow 08 May 2022 Donatra.jpg

Ebony (she really wasn't happy)
Space Grow 08 May 2022 Ebony.jpg

They got a full hour, and I moved them back into the tent shortly after these pics. At least the wind wasn't too bad. We've had a lot of high winds around here for the last few years.

Wow Ebony is starting to grow big now. She's looking good. So are the others. Hope the temps go up for you this coming week.
Thanks Carmen!
Yeah, she really is! She might be competition for Donatra when it comes to big fan leaves:)

Hi Mel :)

Your green is on fleek, bruv.

Perfect shade!

Those lights always make the plants colouring look weird. Mine look fluro green under my veg light!
Thanks Tra!
Your outdoor shots are awesome! Your plants still look healthy in the indoor shots, though. My light just makes everything look sicky and yellow. The new one is supposed to be closer to sunlight spectrum, so I'm looking forward to that arriving.

Bit longer out there today, and it was warmer, so I let them rest in the shade for a bit.
Jacinda is going to get topped tomorrow. She is now the tallest of the bunch, and has the longest internodes. I have a feeling I'm going to have to stay on top of the training for her. Ebony had a bit of a problem with the breeze today. Huge leaves and a thin stem aren't doing her any favours right now. She'll grow out of it.
Finished the week 1 feed with Remo, and I'll be switching to week 2 next feeding. All the others got 0.5g per litre of MC.
Space Grow 09 May 2022.jpg

Lucille Skywalker

Space Grow 09 May 2022 Lucille.jpg

Jacinda the Ripper
Space Grow 09 May 2022 Jacinda.jpg

Commander Donatra
Space Grow 09 May 2022 Donatra.jpg

Ebony
Space Grow 09 May 2022 Ebony.jpg

:yahoo: Daylight pics! They'll be loving it by week's end.
I know I am!

Commander Donatra looks like she's doing the best of your girls. Remind me again of what strain Ebony is? Her leaves look sativa-like.

They are loving that big ball of fire in the sky! You can't beat it, great work mate :thumb:
Thanks man!
I will always like growing outdoors more than indoors!
Commander Donatra looks like she's doing the best of your girls. Remind me again of what strain Ebony is? Her leaves look sativa-like.
Black Amnesia Haze from Canuk seeds. She's a cross of Amnesia Haze and Black Domina auto. From the way she's growing I'm betting she'd get tall if I let her.
I agree Donatra's doing the best. I'm glad about that since my friend's report of her effects make her sound like exactly what I'm looking for.

Growing outdoors looks likes such a blast!

Looking forward, Mel. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom