Thirvnrob's Canuck Seeds Double Chocolate/Acapulco Gold Comparative Grow

Day 5 after flip, day 65 above ground. They've stretched 3" since flip. The Acapulco Gold are definitely responding to the weekly top watering with Cal/Mag - no new spotting & color is improving. The Double chocolate are behaving like an Indica dominant hybrid although they're supposedly Sativa dominant. They're churning out new leaf growth & I'm plucking them every day, as wpm is lurking. The ambient in the room peaks out at 81 deg f during lights on & drops to around 70 on most nights. The humidity is high here right now & I'm running a dehuey (<-----who did I get that term from?) around the clock. Through trial & error I've been able to somewhat strike a balance between temp & RH. I've been able to maintain the RH between 55% - 65% since flip.
I was happy to have walked into a prayer meeting this morning. Unfortunately it's the only pic I have to post...
IMG_4323.jpg

Day 5 after flip, day 65 above ground. They've stretched 3" since flip. The Acapulco Gold are definitely responding to the weekly top watering with Cal/Mag - no new spotting & color is improving. The Double chocolate are behaving like an Indica dominant hybrid although they're supposedly Sativa dominant. They're churning out new leaf growth & I'm plucking them every day, as wpm is lurking. The ambient in the room peaks out at 81 deg f during lights on & drops to around 70 on most nights. The humidity is high here right now & I'm running a dehuey (<-----who did I get that term from?) around the clock. Through trial & error I've been able to somewhat strike a balance between temp & RH. I've been able to maintain the RH between 55% - 65% since flip.
I was happy to have walked into a prayer meeting this morning. Unfortunately it's the only pic I have to post...
IMG_4323.jpg

I don’t know 🤷‍♂️ if I can claim being first but I don’t remember anyone saying it B4 me. But my memory is for 💩 too. Is that to or too? I also hated school, especially English n Grammar. lol 😂 CL🍀

I don’t know 🤷‍♂️ if I can claim being first but I don’t remember anyone saying it B4 me. But my memory is for 💩 too. Is that to or too? I also hated school, especially English n Grammar. lol 😂 CL🍀
Lol. English & grammar were the only things I could pass pretty easily. It's to.

It's Sunday go to meeting time in there...looking great Rob!

It was probably me here:

since you never used it until after that post. :)
Is that where I picked it up from? I just thought it was easier to spell then dehumidifier and I’m always happy with easier. lol CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Today is day ten post flip. No more spotting on the Acapulco Gold & the Double Chocolate are killing it. The color is returning to the AG & all are producing flowers.
Thanks to @Gee64 for helping me figure out what the problem was.
First, a group photo…
IMG_4336.jpeg
Next up is Acapulco Gold
IMG_4337.jpeg
IMG_4339.jpeg
IMG_4340.jpeg
IMG_4338.jpeg
And Double Chocolate

Today is day ten post flip. No more spotting on the Acapulco Gold & the Double Chocolate are killing it. The color is returning to the AG & all are producing flowers.
Thanks to @Gee64 for helping me figure out what the problem was.
First, a group photo…
IMG_4336.jpeg
Next up is Acapulco Gold
IMG_4337.jpeg
IMG_4339.jpeg
IMG_4340.jpeg
IMG_4338.jpeg
And Double Chocolate
Hey Rob, glad it worked👍👊.

You will have to maintain now to the end, if you let up the deficiency will come back, and if you over calcium to try to get head you could blow the whole thing with one overdose, so just keep maintaining thru to the end.

You may or may not have to increase the dosage a bit as they progress, so watch for that, but let them tell you if an increase is needed.

Make note of how it plays out for next grow.

They look awesome!🥰👊.

Good on you for asking for help quickly, they are fixed before flip.👍

Hey Rob, glad it worked👍👊.

You will have to maintain now to the end, if you let up the deficiency will come back, and if you over calcium to try to get head you could blow the whole thing with one overdose, so just keep maintaining thru to the end.

You may or may not have to increase the dosage a bit as they progress, so watch for that, but let them tell you if an increase is needed.

Make note of how it plays out for next grow.

They look awesome!🥰👊.

Good on you for asking for help quickly, they are fixed before flip.👍
How will I know if they’re telling me something & what they may be telling me? I’ve figured some things out about the balance of things with your help, but every question answered seems to generate another question…

How will I know if they’re telling me something & what they may be telling me? I’ve figured some things out about the balance of things with your help, but every question answered seems to generate another question…
If you start to see a calcium deficiency again then you will need to up your dosage a bit.

Usually from around the end of stretch for about 2 later is where calcium/magnesium can go south if it's going to cause problems, that doesn't mean it will cause problems, but if it looks like it's creeping back in, it may be.

There is a huge demand on the soil from stretch to mid-flower. Both mass and terpenes are being synthesized heavily at the same time. Calcium carries the current thru the soil and runs the colloids, and food needs to be comsumed hard here so sometimes all that extra activity needs more electricity. Sometimes, not always.

So don't raise your calmag levels until you see a problem or you may raise that electrical charge too much. If you do have to adjust your calcium, make a note of it, so next time you grow this strain you can stay ahead.

They look really good😊. Here's to a cruise-control flowering🍻.

Back
Top Bottom